Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

21 Sexy Photos Of Yemi Alade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 21 Sexy Photos Of Yemi Alade (17636 Views)

Wunmi Ajiboye Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos / Yvonne Jegede Shares Sexy Photos / Yemi Alade Parades Hot Boobs in Skimpy Top (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Sexy Photos Of Yemi Alade by owoicho13(m): 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
sexy photos of yemi alade nigerian musician celebrity
In this post, I’m sharing with you, 21 sexy photos of Yemi Alade. She is one of my favorite Nigerian female musicians; reason I’ve got a lot of her pictures on my phone smiley

Below are some sexy photos of Yemi Alade. Let me know your favorite and please, share this with your friends.

Yemi Alade Biography
Yemi Eberechi Alade was born on March 13, 1989 in Abia State, Nigeria. Her father James Alade is of Yoruba origin while her mother Helen Uzoma is of Igbo origin resulting in her being referred as “Yoruba-Igbo girl”.

Yemi Alade made her debut in a girl group named Noty Spices in 2005. Her musical discovery began after she won the Peak Talent Show in 2009. She later released her first single “Fimisile” under the Jus’ Kiddin’ label.

Yemi Alade teamed up with award-winning cinematographer Clarence Peters to create movie-like visuals for her international smash hit “Johnny”. The music video for “Johnny” was released in March 2014 to critical acclaim and now has more than 16 million views on VeVo/YouTube.

Shortly after that Alade released a new single entitled “Tangerine”, featuring Selebobo; the critically acclaimed track charted across Africa.

Source: [url]http://www.wizkidblogger.com/2017/12/21-sexy-photos-of-yemi-alade.html
[/url]

Re: 21 Sexy Photos Of Yemi Alade by owoicho13(m): 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
Re: 21 Sexy Photos Of Yemi Alade by ufuosman(m): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
Dis ones I see don do. Abi dem go use am cook soup?
Re: 21 Sexy Photos Of Yemi Alade by rosy1992(f): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
Cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Isokoboy Reacts To Tekno As Fg's Scapegoat: Shares Tekno Vs Oyinbo Video / Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine / Blessing Liman, Female Military Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.