Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR (109217 Views)

Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR / Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR / Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by hopilo: 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
Will the reporter attain age 80?
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by berrystunn(m): 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
enemyofprogress:
my father died at age 97 nothing do him leg abeg make I hear word

Your PAP's na bloody civilian.... And poor....NA joke oh grin

Old age comes with different issues, leg , eyes, back, bp, etc .... At that age he can't be 100% OK .... 20% is good.

1 Like

Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by TheKingdom: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Thats really petty coming from sahara reporters. Its a shame, you guys really stoop low to throw tantrums at an old man having symptoms very-very common with old age. IBB is over 80yrs and if he dies today, he didn't die early at all.

If the result of a muslim stealing his shoes took 24 years since 1993 to manifest, then the result came too late.

Nonsense, he killed many, and impoverished millions, so any small skin problem abeg expose this satanist

1 Like

Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by Harrynight(m): 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
former General and Ex head of state!

will he not run for presidency again?

1 Like

Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by sambos994(m): 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
dokiOloye:
Sickness should never be used to mock another human.
Some ppl might mention Buhari but d difference is that he was being asked to resign as he is apparently not fit,physically and even intellectually.
In a country where life expectancy hovers b/w 47 and 52 yrs,this yeye OP who is probably a teenager is mocking a man who is well into his 70s.
My advice to you is to pray you attain his age first.

It's men like him that made the life expectancy of an average Nigerian 47-52

3 Likes

Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by GoldHorse(m): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
raker300:
Buhari did worst than IBB yet the same SR praise him on a daily.

I hate hypocrites

Really?!!!!

Sentimentality and hypocrisy are almost the same thing.
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by Rhea(f): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
OboOlora:
Is he bleaching? shocked

Cirrhosis. Signs of liver failure. Abacha had the same signs before his death

1 Like

Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
IBB is old now

Old age comes with all kinds of illness

We have old parents and we will all grow old too

So let’s apply some common sense
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by ayagha: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
Punishment at what age? please Sahara reporters should tell another story
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
eleojo23:
This sounds too personal.
So old age is now nemisis?

Not professional at all.
APC and Buhari's zombies are now looking for what to use to ridicule PDP and IBB's political influences.
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by Rhea(f): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Thats really petty coming from sahara reporters. Its a shame, you guys really stoop low to throw tantrums at an old man having symptoms very-very common with old age. IBB is over 80yrs and if he dies today, he didn't die early at all.

If the result of a muslim stealing his shoes took 24 years since 1993 to manifest, then the result came too late.

IBB is 76 years old. Obasanjo is 80 years old. Igbinedion is 83 years old. But all these facts still does not justify making fun of IBB's condition. So Sahara news is just being petty and ridiculous. Liver cirrhosis is not very common with old age. There are more septuagenarians and octogenarians in Nigeria than not who do not have liver failure. Both of IBB's feet are swollen. Those are typical signs of kidney and/or liver failure. The "bleaching" on his face is typical of cirrhosis and also signs of end stage liver failure. The likelihood of these ailments increase with age, but are by no means "very common with old age".

1 Like

Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by MaziOmenuko: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
Mbediogu:

Does it no longer matter how long, and how God pays back? Does sin no longer kill even in old age?

Yet he has out lived many renowned Christians and Muslims.
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by enemyofprogress: 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
berrystunn:

Your PAP's na bloody civilian.... And poor....NA joke oh grin

Old age comes with different issues, leg , eyes, back, bp, etc .... At that age he can't be 100% OK .... 20% is good.

age has nothing to do with IBB's legs google it and know his medical history before coming here to form Mr i too know
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by Mbediogu(m): 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Yet he has out lived many renowned Christians and Muslims.

Outlived as vector or scalar? Direction is important. Perhaps sin no longer kills, and he should outlive you too. I wish the elder statesman merry Christmas and happy New year.
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by Lot13(m): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
Keneking:
Leaders who dont treat fellow citizens fairly would suffer
This Man is evil, but must be forgiven.
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by 4koff: 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
eleojo23:
This sounds too personal.
So old age is now nemisis?

Not professional at all.

He is the beginning of the end of Nigeria. He senior OBJ?
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by Ogadtop(m): 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
This is no nemesis but old age. Do you know what your old age will look like? And do you know how many old men who u and I don't know who have similar ailment or something worse? Abeg enjoy life when you can, a time comes when you can't.
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by berrystunn(m): 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
enemyofprogress:
age has nothing to do with IBB's legs google it and know his medical history before coming here to form Mr i too know

Age brought those things .
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by maasoap(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Thats really petty coming from sahara reporters. Its a shame, you guys really stoop low to throw tantrums at an old man having symptoms very-very common with old age. IBB is almost 80yrs and if he dies today, he didn't die early at all.

Who cares cos I don't. He should go home and rest in peace. Father of corruption in Nigeria.
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by MrReeseG(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
Rhea:

IBB is 76 years old. Obasanjo is 80 years old. Igbinedion is 83 years old. But all these facts still does not justify making fun of IBB's condition. So Sahara news is just being petty and ridiculous. Liver cirrhosis is not very common with old age. There are more septuagenarians and octogenarians in Nigeria than not who do not have liver failure. Both of IBB's feet are swollen. Those are typical signs of kidney and/or liver failure. The "bleaching" on his face is typical of cirrhosis and also signs of end stage liver failure. The likelihood of these ailments increase with age, but are by no means "very common with old age".

I'm in love kiss... Watching you talk is just fine for me...

1 Like

Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by fatboislim(m): 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
Peripheral edema
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by enemyofprogress: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
berrystunn:

Age brought those things .
how old was he when he started traveling to Germany for treatment? I guess Obj and Buhari are not old. Abeg give me another story biko
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by Omoikarekimire(m): 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
Can never forget the pains trouble and suffer ness we passed thru as a result of this man declaring the election null and void.It went a long way to show that our leaders did not know what destruction their sudden and critical decision have caused many Nigerian citizens.May God forgive him accordingly.
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by Omoikarekimire(m): 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
DonVikings:
Very very petty. Let them stay professional and leave the petty bashing and yabbing to their readers.

This is a low point for the respected newspaper.

My brother if u were more than 22 then when IBB declared the election null and void and listened to the interview of Major General Vatsa wife on radio programme some years later you would know that the evil that men do would not go unpunished
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by MaziOmenuko: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Mbediogu:

Outlived as vector or scalar? Direction is important. Perhaps sin no longer kills, and he should outlive you too. I wish the elder statesman merry Christmas and happy New year.

Your rants doesn't change anything Mr Judge. If at 76 I can be able to attend state functions, be a stakeholder and still be relevant in a country I had served as former head of state, then I will gladly die a happy man whether scalar or vector.
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by akaahs(m): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
Kingstel:
Hmmm...Sahara Reporters don come again. undecided

Xmas Bonanza! I have got a beautiful Sony LCD tv 24" for sale in Abuja. Reach me for pics and price via PMs.
i am interested, how can we meet. Me live in abuja too.
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by Omoikarekimire(m): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
brookz:
This a Beautiful nonsense from SR, very unprofessional.

Shut up u don't know anything.Wish u were 45 years old and average Nigerian when this man annulled the election.
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by Omoikarekimire(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
OboOlora:

K
Thanks bro for this beautiful addendum.
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by ashjay001(m): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
Kingstel:

Xmas Bonanza! I have got a beautiful Sony LCD tv 24" for sale in Abuja. Reach me for pics and price via PMs.

LCD keshocked

Na dash be dattongue
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by Ugosample(m): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
Xda59:

IBB killed so many innocent people in cold blood, and institutionalized corruption in Nigeria. He laid the foundation of our suffering back in 1984.

Ignorance

IBB was not president in 1984.

But he was a badt guy mehn
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by ashjay001(m): 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Thats really petty coming from sahara reporters. Its a shame, you guys really stoop low to throw tantrums at an old man having symptoms very-very common with old age. IBB is almost 80yrs and if he dies today, he didn't die early at all.

24yrs since we had compulsory break from school!shocked
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by onyx1470(m): 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Kingstel:

please
i am interested let me have your number. i stay in minna. we reach a deal can come top abj 4 it. 07035211259. chat me up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive / Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.