Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR (109216 Views)

Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR / Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR / Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by Okoroawusa: 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
oyb:

so kill the thread, and the host of other mind numbing threads that are polluting the landscape
U think Seun has d "almighty" mindset like u?
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
Okoroawusa:

U think Seun has d "almighty" mindset like u?

this s how we know the johnny jus comes

who can forget 'otherwise ban!' cheesy cheesy
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by zonax(m): 6:00am On Jan 18, 2018
Emyogalanya:
COS YOU CLIC TO CHECK IF ITS FROM IPOB AND IGBO. ITS EVEN THE IGBO'S THAT CONDEMED IT MOST
IPOB is a sectional group. SR is a brand. A well resorted news agency. Effing understand things before you rush to reoly
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by oderemo(m): 6:44am On Jan 18, 2018
Babangida and his likes will rot on this earth before death take them.
That I wish him.
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by isalegan2: 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
IBB is a very diabolical and evil man, only kids born in the late 80's and early 90's will be unable to comprehend the incalculable damage this man did to this country during his 8 year misrule. I'm sorry to say that I can feel no pity for him

I know, right? And someone up there was asking Allah to forgive him. Babangida described himself as an "evil genius." You re looking at the personification of evil and you're praying for him? undecided
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by leosahm(m): 9:45am On Mar 30, 2020
wiloy2k8:
d thing waight for 24yrs to catch up on am

you need a strong english teacher.......
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by wiloy2k8(m): 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hh
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by leosahm(m): 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
wiloy2k8:

Speaking pidgin does not mean i cant communicate in English . Go sleep ...btw go make money

have u heard ur self??
Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by wiloy2k8(m): 7:11am On Apr 23, 2020
leosahm:

have u heard ur self??

I did , go make some money boy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive / Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) / Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.