Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Let's Connect With What Business You Do (product Or Service) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Connect With What Business You Do (product Or Service) (345 Views)

How Do Product Barcodes Work? / How To Make A Complaint About A Bad Product Or Service In Nigeria / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Connect With What Business You Do (product Or Service) by Davefirst(m): 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
I will be dedicating 2 post per day to what you do.

Who knows, you might get your client/big deal through this.

Let's connect your business with other businesses.

Just send us what you do - product you sell or the service you render
And i post it on my wall via this platform and send it to my business group where people who might need your product or service can contact you.

Follow this format to
*Your business name
*Your product or service(eg. ABC product or CDE service)
*Short Description of your Product or Service (not more than 150 words)
*Your Contacts
*Pictures of your product or service you are rendering
* #MarketMyService or #MarketMyProduct

You can start sending it to 08053280091(WhatsApp only)

(1) (Reply)

The Dividend Of Diligence... Great Business Secret / I Will Help You Open A Usa Clickbank Account / Support Your Customers With Call Center Support Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.