Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,974 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Can You Still Recite The National Anthem From Memory? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Still Recite The National Anthem From Memory? (1005 Views)

Bride Refuses To Recite Wedding Vows About Obeying Her Husband (watch Video) / Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Still Recite The National Anthem From Memory? by Loyalblak007(f): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
Can you still recite the National Anthem?From Memory cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Recite The National Anthem From Memory? by sinaj(f): 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Yup
Re: Can You Still Recite The National Anthem From Memory? by Loyalblak007(f): 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lalasticlala
Can You? tongue
Re: Can You Still Recite The National Anthem From Memory? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
What a foolish thread.. its not by force to open a thread.

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Recite The National Anthem From Memory? by rickyboss333: 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
yes I think I still can, 1st n 2nd stanza

2 Likes

Re: Can You Still Recite The National Anthem From Memory? by wiilly02(m): 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
Surely!!
Even since I saw a video of Nigerians embarrassing themselves trying to recite the national anthem
I have been Practicing
Dont want to be caught unawares

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Recite The National Anthem From Memory? by Adamummya(f): 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
yes i can
Re: Can You Still Recite The National Anthem From Memory? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
Yes o, but part2 is getting a lil blurry in my head, reminds me of my sec sch days, can sing it very well then.
Re: Can You Still Recite The National Anthem From Memory? by sprints1: 12:14am On Mar 12, 2018
Loyalblak007:
hello pretty loyalblak been thinking of having nice conversation with u.. can't seriously take my eyes off you for a moment..u are just too beautiful... check ur mail..we need to communicate

3 Likes

Re: Can You Still Recite The National Anthem From Memory? by sprints1: 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
Loyalblak007:
hi bae, how can we talk, I need u to reply my mail.. let' get things interesting, gorgeous damsel

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Recite The National Anthem From Memory? by makydebbie(f): 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Funny enough, I can recite both first and second stanza.
Re: Can You Still Recite The National Anthem From Memory? by QuietHammer(m): 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
makydebbie:
Funny enough, I can recite both first and second stanza.
.. of the Nigerian National Anthem?
Re: Can You Still Recite The National Anthem From Memory? by makydebbie(f): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
QuietHammer:

.. of the Nigerian National Anthem?
Yes.
Re: Can You Still Recite The National Anthem From Memory? by AlexCk: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
makydebbie:
Yes.

Wow

That's pretty impressive. Meaning you kinda schooled here then
Re: Can You Still Recite The National Anthem From Memory? by makydebbie(f): 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
AlexCk:

Wow

That's pretty impressive. Meaning you kinda schooled here then
Yea lol, I schooled there and was chapel prefect at some point.
Re: Can You Still Recite The National Anthem From Memory? by AlexCk: 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
makydebbie:
Yea lol, I schooled there and was chapel prefect at some point.

Hehehehe,
'at some point'?,

Guessing b4 u 'moved'? grin.

Plus do u know urs as much as u know ours??
Re: Can You Still Recite The National Anthem From Memory? by makydebbie(f): 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
AlexCk:

Hehehehe,
'at some point'?,

Guessing b4 u 'moved'? grin.

Plus do u know urs as much as u know ours??
Yea. grin
No I left school ss2.

We've three stanzas and a heritage song which can be taken as our anthem too. I know stanza 1 & 2 only, I'm now trying to learn the heritage song, and I learnt them( the first two stanzas) last year. grin
Re: Can You Still Recite The National Anthem From Memory? by AlexCk: 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
makydebbie:
Yea. grin
No I left school ss2.

We've three stanzas and a heritage song which can be taken as our anthem too. I know stanza 1 & 2 only, I'm now trying to learn the heritage song, and I learnt them( the first two stanzas) last year. grin

Ooh, @ss2, had a feeling twas during your senior years. Lol

3 stanzas coupled with an heritage song?? Jeez, i imagine each stanzas are probably long, yea?.

Oh, so u learnt 2 last year?, lol
Last year??
I seeeeeeeee. Lol
Re: Can You Still Recite The National Anthem From Memory? by Nedfed(m): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
Only if chelsea can beat Barca on Wednesday i'll kill a ram, you know why?
Re: Can You Still Recite The National Anthem From Memory? by makydebbie(f): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
AlexCk:

Ooh, @ss2, had a feeling twas during your senior years. Lol

3 stanzas coupled with an heritage song?? Jeez, i imagine each stanzas are probably long, yea?.

Oh, so u learnt 2 last year?, lol
Last year??
I seeeeeeeee. Lol
Nah, they're okay, short.

Keep seeing prophet.
Re: Can You Still Recite The National Anthem From Memory? by sirgalahad26(m): 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
makydebbie:

Keep seeing prophet.
yeah i can recite it wella just that am just overcoming the urge to immediately recite my school anthem after the national anthem and pledgegringringrin
Re: Can You Still Recite The National Anthem From Memory? by AlexCk: 6:59am On Mar 13, 2018
makydebbie:

Keep seeing prophet.

Lol

Seeing, i am
Prophet, I'm not tongue
Re: Can You Still Recite The National Anthem From Memory? by makydebbie(f): 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
AlexCk:

Lol

Seeing, i am
Prophet, I'm not tongue
Lol, okay.

(1) (Reply)

I Last Just 2minutes On Bed,with Ashawo,juju Or What? / Shocking: Nigerian Man Takes Picture With His Wife’s Corpse. / Nine Signs He's Not A Cheater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.