Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (107080 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Blogsphere: 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
Source - .COM

A Nigerian lady identified as ‘Dr Atinuke’, has narrated how one of her male friends, Ladi, took her to his crib, took care of her and didn’t touch her after she got extremely drunk.

Atinuke took to Twitter to reveal the story, she wrote;

I once went to a club with a guy i met through my cousin, i took 4 glasses of Long Island, i was wasted. Dude took to me to his house, removed my clothes & put me under shower. wakeup next morning in his boxer & shirt.

HE DID NOT TOUCH ME.

I will forever respect Ladi

ALL MEN ARE NOT RAPIST

http://www..com/2017/12/nigerian-lady-narrates-how-guy-took.html

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Oyindidi(f): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
And you no shame to post am online

Sorry zykod, I don take your FTCtongue

411 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
shut up, you noise making attention seeker

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
Oyindidi:

See me see trouble oh. Reply my mail naw

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Oyindidi(f): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

See me see trouble oh. Reply my mail naw
You send me mail?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
Oyindidi:

cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by mazimee(m): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
If she was not aware when he washed her and changed her dress, What makes her think she was not fingered or even bleeped?

I am not saying there are no nice guys around , all I want to point out is that she is not in the right concious state to make these claims.

567 Likes 36 Shares

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Loyalblak007(f): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
Are you so sure tongue

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Olalan(m): 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
Yes all men aren't rapist, but she put herself in vulnerable position when she couldn't control her drinking to the extent of getting drunk.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Sharp9: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
when is she going back to his house to at least show appreciation in best way womanly possible?

450 Likes 25 Shares

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Brown14: 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
self control is the greatest attribute a man can have....

. "NOT ALL MEN ARE RAPISTS"! indeed.

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Are you so sure tongue

is DAT Blezzz@dp cheesy cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Paulosky1900: 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
Chai this guy still dey learn,if na me i go bleep the lady soooteeeh she go regain here consciousness,was i the one that force you to get drunk? next time she will be wary of alcholic drunks grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by habsydiamond(m): 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Na whose fault if he rape u......u have been told to drink responsibly.....that guy dey like me...even if I see girl scatter everything for ma front I no go shake at all...

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by pocohantas(f): 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
There are lots of responsible guys around. It's the ones whose pricks work overtime that are spoiling the image of the good ones. I have a friend like that, highly self-controlled guy. I have also met the one who seems so sinister...like he could snuff life outta me in a second.

She should be careful how she drinks though.
Lest she runs outta luck.

Beht how can you bathe someone without 'touching' her?

All these guys asking how is she sure he didn't fck her.
What do you take the PuC for? Some clueless non-feeling corridor?

129 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by adrian3000(m): 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
where has self respect gone to? must everything be posted online

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Loyalblak007(f): 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
sad embarassed lipsrsealed
Randy91:

is DAT Blezzz@dp cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by praxisnetworks: 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
Oyindidi:

P
Hey you I have been looking for you.
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Hey you I have been looking for you.

You've found me. Sup !
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
God help me. It is well One day this will end
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by SmellingAnus(m): 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
mazimee:
If she was not aware when he washed her and changed her dress, What makes her think she was not fingered or even bleeped?

I am not saying there is no nice guys, all I want to point out is that is not in a concious state to make this claims.
maybe he fingered her because he was trying to wash her pussy undecided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
Loyalblak007:
sad embarassed lipsrsealed
d blezzz is looking virgin cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by LessNoise: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Oyindidi:

I'm not understanding she should be ashamed for defending men or the fact that one never took advantage undecided

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by MatricNumber(m): 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
pocohantas:
There are lots of responsible guys around.
It's just the ones whose pricks work overtime that are spoiling the image of the good ones. I have a friend like that...highly self-controlled guy. I have also met the one who seems so sinister...like he could snuff life outta me in a second.

She should be careful how she drinks though.
Lest she runs outta luck.
yes o. The bad ones are really spoiling our show
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
LessNoise:

I'm not understanding she should be ashamed for defending men or the fact that one never took advantage undecided

1. How can she prove he didn't do anything?

2. Perhaps she doesn't measure up to his standard. Not a big deal seeing an naked female body,is naked female body a trophy?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by LessNoise: 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

1. How can she prove he didn't do anything?

2. Perhaps she doesn't measure up to his standard. Not a big deal seeing an NA.....KED female body,is naked female body a trophy?

(1) Really bro if you had sex you wouldn't know not to talk of the lady collecting the D

(2) If u ff the chick on IG you'd no she's HAWT!!!!! Why is everybody using the word UNCLAD I mean wtf does Tha Mean.....true tho NA...KED women don't fancy my attention anymore buh this particular girl would make u use Vaseline jus checking her pics

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
LessNoise:

(1) Really bro if you had sex you wouldn't know not to talk of the lady collecting the D

(2) If u ff the chick on IG you'd no she's HAWT!!!!! Why is everybody using the word UNCLAD I mean wtf does Tha Mean.....true tho naked women don't fancy my attention anymore buh this particular girl would make u use Vaseline jus checking her pics

Bro i wouldn't touch this chick unclad.I swear it !

1 Like

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Airforce1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
Good to know

1 Like

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by LessNoise: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

Bro i wouldn't touch this chick unclad.I swear it !

Well until you see her in that state and probably when a lil bit of Jacks in ur system lets see if you'd still feel the same way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
LessNoise:

Well until you see her in that state and probably when a lil bit of Jacks in ur system lets see if you'd still feel the same way

Crap. I've seen all i need to see. I won't touch this bingo not even for two seconds

9 Likes

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by LessNoise: 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

Crap. I've seen all i need to see. I won't touch this bingo not even for two seconds

LMAO wtf u jus called someone's bae bingo you are right tho grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.