Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (59493 Views)

Paul Okoye And His Girlfriend Step Out Together In Matching White Outfits / John Boyega Puts Wizkid's "Daddy Yo" In 'Pacific Rim Uprising' Hollywood Movie / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by NaijaCelebrity: 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nollyzone.com

Nigerian-British actor, John Boyega of “Star Wars” seems to have gotten himself a new girlfriend and she's pretty indeed.

The 25-year-old actor and the mystery lady were pictured arm in arm earlier this week arriving in the UK Ahead of the UK premiere of “Star Wars: The Last Jedi.”

The actor whose real name is John Adedayo B. Adegboyega once suffered a heartbreak. He revealed on The Graham Norton Show in April, that he was dumped after his date found out he was in Star Wars.

“She didn’t know what I did until we were driving through Times Square. She goes ‘What do you do for a living?’ [I] looked up and I said, ‘That.’ It was me over a lightsaber,” Boyega said (picture above for reference).

After finding out Boyega was starring in the new Star Wars film, it “affected her stance,” and things ended badly for them.

According to reports, the last woman who dated John was Nigerian.

http://news.nollyzone.com/nigerian-british-actor-john-boyega-steps-new-girlfriend/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by kunlesufyan(m): 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
Yorubad boy!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
d gf is not fyne tongue

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by captainking(m): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
I see them next denzel Washington in this guy

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by thelifepagesng(m): 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
I'm going to be Great very Soon! cool

#RichestManInAfrica

Meanwhile check out my Signature

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
He has a girlfriend embarassed
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by afbstrategies: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
ok
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by NwaAmaikpe: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
shocked

She's old enough to be his mom,
She's too ugly to be his date
She's probably a blind beggar he is assisting walk through a busy hall.

But if with his fame and his exposure, he actually settled for such a horrendous creature, it is an unforgivable pity.

33 Likes 13 Shares

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by dotcomnamename: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ok
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Only if the blue coat was black...

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by IgboticGirl(f): 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
but the lady look older and she no fine

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by leroi01(m): 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nairaland and the term "steps out" sef.... angry

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by favourmic(m): 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
classicMan22:
d gf is not fyne tongue

show us ur pics or any of ur sister make we see

6 Likes

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by Emmylyon(m): 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
O
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by rawpadgin(m): 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
desreek9:
No

That's his baby sitter

24 Likes

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by donblade85555(m): 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
both of them really look alike.
They should ask their parents questions oh.
Incst na taboo for Naija oh

anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man visit www.laughkillme.com
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by DancingSkeleton(m): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
classicMan22:
d gf is not fyne tongue
show us your babe or forever remain silent

33 Likes

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by bigdot1759(m): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
classicMan22:
d gf is not fyne tongue
wey ur own

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by herdekunley9ja(m): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
see his gorgeous and hot bae

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by pTomz(m): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
they kinda look alike
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by oshe111(m): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
Whenever I see this guy I feel fulfilled...

Its Good to help someone and it feels good when he becomes SUCCESSFUL
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by Ojuororun(m): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
classicMan22:
d gf is not fyne tongue
na yr wife?

1 Like

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by free2ryhme: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Nollyzone.com

Nigerian-British actor, John Boyega of “Star Wars” seems to have gotten himself a new girlfriend and she's pretty indeed.

The 25-year-old actor and the mystery lady were pictured arm in arm earlier this week arriving in the UK Ahead of the UK premiere of “Star Wars: The Last Jedi.”

The actor whose real name is John Adedayo B. Adegboyega once suffered a heartbreak. He revealed on The Graham Norton Show in April, that he was dumped after his date found out he was in Star Wars.

“She didn’t know what I did until we were driving through Times Square. She goes ‘What do you do for a living?’ [I] looked up and I said, ‘That.’ It was me over a lightsaber,” Boyega said (picture above for reference).

After finding out Boyega was starring in the new Star Wars film, it “affected her stance,” and things ended badly for them.

http://news.nollyzone.com/nigerian-british-actor-john-boyega-steps-new-girlfriend/

Una wan make e step out with his enemy

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by ItsTutsi(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
and it's not you grin cheesy
desreek9:

7 Likes

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by bughead: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Nollyzone.com

why black? undecided

Lot of pretty sexy white chicks around you but you settle for less undecided

Why

Biggest mistake in ya life is to date a black woman!

3 Likes

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by bigdot1759(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
IgboticGirl:
but the lady look older and she no fine

let see ur face to know how. ur worwor face look like.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
ItsTutsi:
and it's not you grin cheesy
Yesssssssss embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Looks Like Falz Rocking A Lady In Sexy Dance Got Fans Talking / Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) / Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.