Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

g - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / g (1902 Views)

'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) / Why Are Yorubas The ONLY Tribe Incensed About Nigeria Disintegration? / Warning To Yorubas,the Northerners You So Much Support Don't Regard You. Read!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

g by humblenature: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
u

1 Like

Re: g by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lol. That’s because Yoruba’s own the media. And we know the right way to channel our grievances caz we are sound and highly intelligent. So when we talk , it must be heard.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: g by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Iblad0994:
Lol. That’s because Yoruba’s own the media. And we know the right way to channel our grievances caz we are sound and highly intelligent. So when we talk , it must be heard.
bullsh*t Yoruba owns nothing SARS will not be scrap, u guys just claiming something u do not own

12 Likes

Re: g by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
humblenature:
When sars was disturbing in PH, yorubas kept mute when police and sars were killing people in rumuokuta and killing ipob and biafrans in ph and aba , south south and south east were crying end sars but yorubas did not join. when operation python dance 1 in south east was going on other sars brutality in south south and south east , yorubas was enjoying even laughing at us saying that sars cannot do dat in lagos or south west because they own govt. grin now.. sars donland for their face. sars don remember dem yahoo bois there and jobless yoruba bitcoin guys cool they are crying. crying. look. enjoy the music like we did in the past because sars do not disturb us in east and south again. they are now our friends. they have made our region safe .. so #istandwithsars . sars carry go and flush out dose lazy idle bloggers and fake journalist and yahoo boiz in southwest. let South West be clean again. God bless sars. yoruba think they have sense , only lending their voice to a cause when it has startee affecting them grin
as 4 me I will say let SARS continue so dat dey will tormented dose skull miners. grin

4 Likes

Re: g by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
Iblad0994:
tongue you own which media ..vanguard or lindaikeji or vivianjist or sunnewspaper or ait or whichone??

4 Likes

Re: g by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
classicMan22:
as 4 me I will say let SARS continue so dat dey will tormented dose skull miners. grin
i stand with you and #istandwithsars grin

1 Like

Re: g by khalleb(m): 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
observing

1 Like

Re: g by SalamRushdie: 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
Sars is really spoiling business for ritualist sha

2 Likes

Re: g by humblenature: 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
classicMan22:
u r funng joor. i remember when sars were not disturbing in lagos.they did not complain.now sars have been activated in lagos. thanx to investor bj , hushpuppy , and mompha and thanx to 9ice for enlightening them too. grin sars will flush them out.

1 Like

Re: g by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
G4JEEZUS:
i stand with you and #istandwithsars grin
cheesy
Re: g by humblenature: 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
why are they running ??, grin truth is bitter
Re: g by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
humblenature:
u r funng joor. i remember when sars were not disturbing in lagos.they did not complain.now sars have been activated in lagos. thanx to investor bj , hushpuppy , and mompha and thanx to 9ice for enlightening them too. grin sars will flush them out.
it's really bad time 4 skull miners, imagine walking down d street headless lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: g by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
humblenature:
why are they running ??, grin truth is bitter
u know dey are cowards. u made a good point op.its only when it affects them that they ambush u. now u have rubbed it in their face.u uave annoyed them
Re: g by humblenature: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
G4JEEZUS:
u know dey are cowards. u made a good point op.its only when it affects them that they ambush u. now u have rubbed it in their face.u uave annoyed them
cheesy me too am a jonalist na. shocked .. dont mind dem. everybody in yoruba claiming jonalist . but we know dey are carpenters and mechanics and ritualist and yahoo bloggers amongst them grin

1 Like

Re: g by Kokolet11: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
grin because of their yahoo yahoo life

5 Likes

Re: g by humblenature: 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
Kokolet11:
grin because of their yahoo yahoo life
grin yes i concur with u and #icuncurwithsars

1 Like

Re: g by humblenature: 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
this #endsars campaign is their brain child. we south east and south south stand with sars.
when south east was occupied, yorubas were laughing at us . caloing us names and saying sorts of rubbish. but u forgot dat nigeria has nothin like tribe . only poor vs rich. #istandwithsars.
Re: g by marooh: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Be agboro and theft is their main source of eating

3 Likes

Re: g by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
marooh:
Be agboro and theft is their main source of eating
Bros u funny die cool .. u hve finally disgraced them.. i guess it is time for them to feel the pain of walking alone.
Re: g by fellowman: 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
naaa waaa
Re: g by Kaymercury(m): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
you guys will never ceased to amaze me.do you wanna tell me it was only the yorubas complained or that are complaining about SARS brutality? sometime,I wonder if you guys has brain(s) or not,like God mistakenly created you.when yorubas Turned against you now you will start calling them betrayers

5 Likes

Re: g by Danladi7: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
This IGBO people self grin

Very childish low I.Q way of trolling grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: g by ipodstinks: 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
humblenature:
When sars was disturbing in PH, yorubas kept mute when police and sars were killing people in rumuokuta and killing ipob and biafrans in ph and aba , south south and south east were crying end sars but yorubas did not join. when operation python dance 1 in south east was going on other sars brutality in south south and south east , yorubas was enjoying even laughing at us saying that sars cannot do dat in lagos or south west because they own govt. grin now.. sars donland for their face. sars don remember dem yahoo bois there and jobless yoruba bitcoin guys cool they are crying. crying. look. enjoy the music like we did in the past because sars do not disturb us in east and south again. they are now our friends. they have made our region safe .. so #istandwithsars . sars carry go and flush out dose lazy idle bloggers and fake journalist and yahoo boiz in southwest. let South West be clean again. God bless sars. yoruba think they have sense , only lending their voice to a cause when it has startee affecting them grin
What is this one saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: g by ipodstinks: 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
classicMan22:
Common, Just see English.
Re: g by Kaymercury(m): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
h
Re: g by Kaymercury(m): 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
Re: g by GoldNiagara(m): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
humblenature:

Make up your mind, are you dealing with endsars or Python dance?
Re: g by humblenature: 7:45am On Dec 15, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Make up your mind, are you dealing with endsars or Python dance?
i am dealing with yoruba and their interests. they only have interest when it bites them.
Re: g by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 15, 2017
Kaymercury:
you guys will never ceased to amaze me.do you wanna tell me it was only the yorubas complained or that are complaining about SARS brutality? sometime,I wonder if you guys has brain(s) or not,like God mistakenly created you.when yorubas Turned against you now you will start calling them betrayers
guy.. stop deceiving urselves. u guys are just cowards. is it now sars have been dealing with nigerians?. why is it bcause they have started in southwest u are now complaining grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Voter's Card Of An Underage Northerner eligible voter / Arewa Blackmail And Umahi/obiano Antics Will Be Disgraced Today With Full Pic / See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.