Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,443 members, 7,801,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? (3459 Views)

How Exportation business can really make you blow! / Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? / Can Someone Really Make A Living Trading Binary?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? by Justforex123(f): 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
The simple answer is Yes!

There is a long list of people who made a career and some even made millions of dollars in few months from Forex trading.
I know a few of them.
George Soros was branded as the man who “broke the Bank of England” because he made a billion dollars in just one day from a single transaction.
But, if you treat forex trading as a get rich quick scheme or a gamble, you can lose a lot of money too. It is a real business.
To be successful, it requires a great mindset, a deep knowledge of forex trading, you need to develop a profitable trading strategy, practice and practice, and a good forex broker.

However, you don’t have to wait till you are an expert before you can start earning from Forex.
With just the basic knowledge, if you own a website, a blog, or an active social media platform like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, you can start making money huge profit from the trading activities of other without making any personal financial investment.

It is called Affiliate Partnership (https://justforex.com/partnership/introducing-broker?afm=bcbbf6) This Partnership involves promoting the broker and attracting new clients.
When your referred clients start trading, you receive a partner reward for every traded lot they make.
At JustForex, a regulated broker, your receive a lifetime revenue share. it’s one of the highest partner reward in the Forex market.

You can earn up to $10 per each lot traded by your attracted client on CENT, Mini and Standard accounts
And you get a $500 loyalty bonus every month.
The more lots they trade the more profits you get.

This broker has one of the best trading conditions (https://justforex.com/trading/account-types?afm=bcbbf6) in the forex market. With low floating spreads on all types of accounts, spreads from 0 pips on ECN Zero accounts, leverage up to 1:3000, all trading strategies are allowed, mobile versions of MT4, super fast order execution from 0.05 s...Etc. There is no reason to not partner with JustForex.
So, Yes, you can make a successful career from Forex trading and it can make you a lot of money.
To become JustForex IB Partner and increase your earnings, click on the link (https://justforex.com/registration?afm=bcbbcf6)

Re: Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
I prefer binary option over forex trading any day. I make at least $200 weekly aside my other businesses.
Re: Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? by infotainment(m): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
Kazylyn:
I prefer binary option over forex trading any day. I make at least $200 weekly aside my other businesses.

Can u give me an insight on how to do dat
Re: Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 15, 2017
infotainment:

Can u give me an insight on how to do dat

Are u the guy that chatted me yesterday?
Re: Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? by Christardor: 10:33am On Dec 15, 2017
Kazylyn:
how bro,help a student who's in need.can I chat you up?
Re: Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? by Dollabiz: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2017
U can
Re: Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? by lanre9ja(m): 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
Kazylyn:

can u help me up.
Re: Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
lanre9ja:

can u help me up.

Contact on signature
Re: Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? by Justforex123(f): 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
3 myths about forex trading you should know

With an average turnover of more than $5 trillion per day, making the forex market the largest market in the world,
It is not surprising that such a market is riddled with some myths like any other trade.
These misconceptions are born out of ignorance and misunderstandings of basic forex market principles.
However, these myths can potentially hurt any trader, if they believe in them. Here are some of the myths you should avoid.

1. Forex is a scam, a pyramid scheme or a global gamble.
It is a mistake to compare forex with a pyramid scheme, or think it's a scam or a global gamble.
The reason some people think like this is because they enter the forex market without good knowledge of it, hoping to make a million dollars overnight and then, they are suddenly shocked by a rude awakening to the reality.
And also, some unscrupulous people try to take advantage of the ignorance of others.

The truth is that, the forex market is just a global market where currencies are being traded.
Though it has some speculative aspects and involves some risks, it is not about blindly taking bets. it is more of studying and reacting to what the market is saying.

If you treat it as a real business, get a good education, develop a good trading strategy that suits you, master your emotions, manage your money properly and choose a good broker, it can become a dream job that can afford you a comfortable lifestyle.

2. In order to be successful, you must be glued to your computer monitor 24 hours observing the market.
You probably have heard people say "I have a day job and have no time to make any money from trading forex".
This forex myth appeared because of short-term trading which required maximum attention and concentration from a trader.
But these deals usually do not last more than 10 minutes.

The truth is that, Forex traders hail from all walks of life, many of them have other jobs, and they still have enough time for themselves, their family and friends.
There is no guarantee that if you spend 24 hours monitoring the market, your trading will be profitable.

3. All forex brokers are scam! Your loss is their gain and your gain is their loss.
Though there are some scam brokers out there, operating with expired regulations or no regulations at all.
But, not all brokers are out to scam you. Brokers are businessmen in the first place and if they want to stay in business, there is no need to deceive their clients. The benefits of it are small and consequences are serious and unpleasant. Well, except for the unregulated broker.
The main point here, is to ensure that you trade with a regulated and reliable broker.

A broker of good repute, loved by a lot of traders around the world is JustForex broker.
It is a regulated broker and they have one of the best trading conditions in the forex market. (https://justforex.com/trading/account-types?afm=bcbbf6)
And they offer one of the highest partner rewards in the Forex market.
Here is a link to their partnership program (https://justforex.com/partnership/introducing-broker?afm=bcbbf6).
Re: Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? by Futureinvestors(m): 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
Officially Launched VIP Paid Signal Services to meet the needs of many.

Service Details:
Signal Sent Via: SMS / Text Message (U don't miss any alert when offline)
Signal Frequency: over 5 Daily
PIPS: </> 500 Weekly; over 1,000 Monthly
Win Rate: 70 - 100% Trusted & Reliable & Profit Growth Efficient.
Profit is consistent even if you don't win all trades every day.

For more info & FREE Signals;
Join our new VIP Signal Telegram Group: https:///FutureInvestFXMAMVIPSubscription

Open a Live Account with our IB Link & Get More Benefits:
http://tidyurl.com/FutureInvestorsFX-BrokersLiveAccountLink
Re: Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? by Justforex123(f): 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
How to monetize your website or blog with Forex

Everyday, a lot of people earn through the internet.
Many of them started with just an idea and a blog and went on from there.

For your website or blog to attract quality traffic, ​you need to offer interesting and valuable contents that meets the needs of your visitors.

There are many ways you can monetize your website or blog.
But, the most popular way is through affiliate marketing.

Affiliate marketing is where you refer someone to a company or product to perform an action and when that person performs the action, based on your recommendation, you receive a commission.

However, it is important you promote a good company that is relevant to your visitors.
If you own a website or blog that is based on such themes as finance, technology,
wealth creation, entrepreneurship, Forex trading, investments, and other related subjects,
then you can sign up as an affiliate partner of a Forex broker and take advantage of the huge opportunity available to make money in the Forex industry.

JustForex broker is a good and reliable broker and they offer one of the highest commission in the Forex industry.
Visit their website to become a partner (https://justforex.com/partnership/introducing-broker?afm=bcbbf6)
Re: Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? by Justforex123(f): 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
As you already know, more than $5 trillion is being traded everyday in the forex market.
And there is an open opportunity for anyone to partake and earn from this industry.
However, a lot of people miss out because they don't have enough knowledge about the industry.
And forex trading involves a lot of risk especially for those who have no knowledge about it.

But, is it possible to make money on forex without investing a dime? Yes!
There are some ways you can actually earn from forex without investment. The most popular and most rewarding is through Affiliate Partnership.

Affiliate Partnership involves promoting the broker and attracting new clients.
When your referred clients start trading, you receive a partner reward for every traded lot they make.

It is a good way a lot of traders make money from their brokers without having to invest their own personal cash and you don't need to be an expert trader before you can benefit from this.
If you own a website, a blog or an active social media platform like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, you can signup and start earning.

However, it is important that you promote a regulated broker with good trading conditions for good conversion.

A good broker you should promote is JustForex. At JustForex broker, you receive a lifetime revenue share that's one of the highest partner rewards in the Forex market and their trading conditions are one of the best.

You can learn more about it here (https://justforex.com/partnership/introducing-broker?afm=bcbbf6)
Re: Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? by Justforex123(f): 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
Interested persons should contact me on joel.a@justforex.com
Re: Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? by Justforex123(f): 12:10pm On May 17, 2018
❗NO-DEPOSIT BONUS❗
to celebrate Ramadan!����
JustForex wants to greet all Muslims with the holiest and most awaited holiday of Ramadan.
Grab your No-deposit bonus now : https://justforex.com/landing/ramadan-no-deposit-bonus
Do you want to become our partner and earn the highest commission?
Then click on this link : https://justforex.com/partnership/introducing-broker?afm=bcbbf6

Re: Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? by Shipperslink(m): 12:55am On May 21, 2018
Free forex swing trading analysis and signals via telegram. http:///fxswingtradingsignal
Re: Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? by ReppingLocals(f): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
Justforex123:
The simple answer is Yes!

There is a long list of people who made a career and some even made millions of dollars in few months from Forex trading.
I know a few of them.
George Soros was branded as the man who “broke the Bank of England” because he made a billion dollars in just one day from a single transaction.
But, if you treat forex trading as a get rich quick scheme or a gamble, you can lose a lot of money too. It is a real business.
To be successful, it requires a great mindset, a deep knowledge of forex trading, you need to develop a profitable trading strategy, practice and practice, and a good forex broker.

However, you don’t have to wait till you are an expert before you can start earning from Forex.
With just the basic knowledge, if you own a website, a blog, or an active social media platform like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, you can start making money huge profit from the trading activities of other without making any personal financial investment.

It is called Affiliate Partnership (https://justforex.com/partnership/introducing-broker?afm=bcbbf6) This Partnership involves promoting the broker and attracting new clients.
At JustForex, a regulated broker, your receive a lifetime revenue share. it’s one of the highest partner reward in the Forex market.

You can earn up to $10 per each lot traded by your attracted client on CENT, Mini and Standard accounts
And you get a $500 loyalty bonus every month.
The more lots they trade the more profits you get.

This broker has one of the best trading conditions (https://justforex.com/trading/account-types?afm=bcbbf6) in the forex market. With low floating spreads on all types of accounts, spreads from 0 pips on ECN Zero accounts, leverage up to 1:3000, all trading strategies are allowed, mobile versions of MT4, super fast order execution from 0.05 s...Etc. There is no reason to not partner with JustForex.
So, Yes, you can make a successful career from Forex trading and it can make you a lot of money.
To become JustForex IB Partner and increase your earnings, click on the link (https://justforex.com/registration?afm=bcbbcf6)

Lets Help You Win.
For Profit Efficiency,
For Free Signals
For Premium Signals
For Pro Account Management,

Join us here: https://tinyurl.##com/ycdzp8fg

Copy and paste the link on your browser and Remove the two Hastags (##) between the tinyurl. (and) com/ycdzp8fg
Re: Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? by ReppingLocals(f): 9:59am On Sep 14, 2018
STOP!!! Wasting money on IC Market Live

Pay Less.
Get One-On-One Professional & Practical Training/Coaching on:
FOREX
Currency Trading and
Binary Option

Home and Office Training Schedules.
24hrs Online Support
Get Premium Entry Signals to Trade as you learn.
Clients From Lagos Only.
Other States can learn Online.

Contact us:
Call/WhatsApp
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? by charlie34: 10:19am On Jan 12, 2022
If you want to learn more about this market, you can consider taking a certification course or investing in forex trading robots.
Re: Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? by Samken2: 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
What's the best forex trading platform for Nigerian beginner's

(1) (Reply)

Claim Your Own 200$ From This Cryptocurrency Airdrop / AIM GLOBAL NIGERIA. Don't Miss This Business Opportunity / Temperature, Humidity & Power Sensor With SMS Alert For Server Room, Etc..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.