Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos (66947 Views)

Hardship: 5 Cheap Soups You Can Cook With N1000 In Nigeria / Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day / 4 Foods Nigerian Students Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by BabaCommander: 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Loyalblak007:

Awwwn embarassed smiley So romantic wink

What's 'lomatic' about that? Not only do I do that, I also bath, dresses and makes wify up whenever those cramps comes calling once in a while.
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Spaxon:

Can u make French fries

All kinds is all kinds cheesy
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Sanchez01: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ishilove:
Sanchez01 grin
grin grin grin

I hate to admit it but I can relate to almost everything the OP listed, save one or two lipsrsealed
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Eeeeh..oyinbo gbagaun....bros sorry
adaksbullet:
I'm only no how too cooked water And sometimes,his alway burnt lipsrsealed
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Tedassie(m): 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
Thank God I'm a good cook..mama raised me well
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Sanchez01: 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Guys that can cook are always too difficult to satisfy generally and they are usually picky as far as food is concerned
Herein lies the problem. I doubt there is anything anyone would cook that would move me. Sadly, it is more of a curse than a blessing. You just have to envy those guys who can't tell the taste of ginger or garlic in meals vs meats and fishes that are marinated in them.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by kaymical(m): 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
Loyalblak007:
I love guys that cook good cheesy ,Make me breakfast in bed kiss
see down there ma
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by VictorRomanov: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
MissJoy29:
I like me a guy that is domesticated... grin
& isn't ashamed of it. cool

It's like guys na wild animals wey need domestication

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Spaxon(f): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
emusmithy:

All kinds is all kinds cheesy

Chai Hunku Linus
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Ishilove: 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
Sanchez01:

grin grin grin

I hate to admit it but I can relate to almost everything the OP listed, save one or two lipsrsealed
Which two? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Radiant1020(f): 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
I appreciate guys that can cook, but as woman you have to be a super cook for them to actually your cooking skills... On the other hand, guys that don't know how to cook can eat anything
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Ishilove: 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
Sanchez01:

Herein lies the problem. I doubt there is anything anyone would cook that would move me. Sadly, it is more of a curse than a blessing. You just have to envy those guys who can't tell the taste of ginger or garlic in meals vs meats and fishes that are marinated in them.
You owe me one home cooked meal grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Erums(m): 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
Loyalblak007:

I cud do that for you, only if you let me... How do you do beauty

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Sanchez01: 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Which two? cheesy
3&4 tongue
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Sanchez01: 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ishilove:

You owe me one home cooked meal grin
grin

You know I won't run so long it's the kitchen grin
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Jflex07(m): 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
Rolex67:
Me too, I was on my menses suffering from stomach pain one day and boo prepared a very nice food for me, I felt like a princess. Dude can cook sha.
I smell lies! hope you ain't miss lair Mohammed
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by agbonkamen(f): 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
Tedassie:

Then you beta start cooking real food not those mendemende poison
you don't even know me undecided
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
I don't cook. The little dishes I can make, like ofe onugbu, okro, yam and some few other things. I don't make them because I don't enjoy making them.

All this "guys who do this" "guys who do that" na wash. Guy man is a guy man innately.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by agbonkamen(f): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
emmyluizzz:

u don't have big ass Na.... doggy is for girls with big ass
na u get pen*is abi tongue
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
emmyluizzz:

and u are proud to say it...

She didn't say she is a bad cook. She was making comparisons, like good > better > best
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
Jflex07:
I smell lies! hope you ain't miss lair Mohammed
I said something and y'all are busy shouting lai Mohammed, I dont blame you sha, the economy is too tough, you forgot how to be romantic in a relationship. What is the big deal about a guy cooking for his sick girlfriend?
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
BabaCommander:

What's 'lomatic' about that? Not only do I do that, I also bath, dresses and makes wify up whenever those cramps comes calling once in a while.
And some dudes are saying that am lying.
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by whizzyleejr(m): 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
I be boss for this one, the bae wey we dey live for hostel go just dey fall, she dey think sey nah one rice wey get correct ingredient grin; D; D; D; D
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
agbonkamen:
My husband must not know how to cook the day I will see him in the kitchen no more doggy style grin
Why do you say so? You want to use food as a weapon?
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by okenwaa(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
If I kiss my loud and cool 4 u eh,,u'll eat the spoon.
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Ikmontana1: 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
agbonkamen:
My husband must not know how to cook the day I will see him in the kitchen no more doggy style grin
this ugly gay sef dey do doggy style.. when u tink u v heard it all..
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Major0303(m): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
Loyalblak007:
I love cooking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Tedassie(m): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Guys that can cook are always too difficult to satisfy generally and they are usually picky as far as food is concerned
Go on keep generalizing. when you ladies are difficult to satisfy generally and picky in alot of things under the sun
y'all don't remember, abi. Besides what's wrong in being corrected,why should you now make it a gender thing? smh
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
I have a brother like that, it's very irritating sometimes, that after everyone has eaten he enters the kitchen to cook his own food cos he was a chef then in a hotel, very annoying, I will now be scenting food when I should be sleeping
Sanchez01:

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Ishilove: 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
Sanchez01:

grin

You know I won't run so long it's the kitchen grin
You no get choice wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by labelle123(f): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Lol no. 8 dey sweet belle
lol
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Tedassie(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
agbonkamen:
you don't even know me undecided
neither do you :p

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shawarma Is Causing Prolonged Erection In Ibadan- Dr Alleges / See What Almajiri Brought In My House In Exchange For Food to eat (photos) / Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.