Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos (66945 Views)

Hardship: 5 Cheap Soups You Can Cook With N1000 In Nigeria / Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day / 4 Foods Nigerian Students Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by mhizsuzzy(f): 2:13am On Dec 15, 2017
I just wish my husband will be an excellent cook
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by piagetskinner(m): 2:40am On Dec 15, 2017
I cook and I bake too

for me cooking is art...its something I do for fun
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by piagetskinner(m): 2:41am On Dec 15, 2017
mhizsuzzy:
I just wish my husband will be an excellent cook

iv listed my resume for you...look up

wink
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by hardbody: 5:17am On Dec 15, 2017
agbonkamen:
My husband must not know how to cook the day I will see him in the kitchen no more doggy style grin

I love your brazen and undiluted posts abi comments. You come across as fuckable. ...always
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by hardbody: 5:19am On Dec 15, 2017
I can cook but only for myself and for now. No plans of cooking for you when it's already in the total package that you are bringing to the table
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 15, 2017
Feraz:
Sadly, this is me! I am very picky when it comes to food. Other times if I eat outside, I'll be like "I can cook better than this!"

I hope to stop.
you need to try harder cos it could actually take a toll on your relationship making your partner feel you are insatiable and have traits of a narcissist
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by elantraceey(f): 6:24am On Dec 15, 2017
Belafonte:

If women had their way, they wouldn't pass near the kitchen even.

Hehehe... women like me cheesy but not like my mum, she wont survive without it.
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by MissJoy29(f): 6:34am On Dec 15, 2017
VictorRomanov:

It's like guys na wild animals wey need domestication
Lol....don't mind me jare

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by chrisbaxtian(m): 6:36am On Dec 15, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
My boo cooks better than me,no jokes. grin

and you are not ashamed?!

3 Likes

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by franklingud(m): 6:39am On Dec 15, 2017
I can cook too but I haven't laid any arse cos of it.

Weird right.
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by masks(m): 6:50am On Dec 15, 2017
finest0007:

shocked
No homo brov....it's just something I have noticed through .much observations...so,the face ain't necessary......do your research and see......one thing you do know is a good cook has a perfect relationship with his feelings.....It's a logical thing.....

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Coldfeets: 6:55am On Dec 15, 2017
Mtcheeewwww.

Nonsense post. angry

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Oju4190: 7:49am On Dec 15, 2017
Loyalblak007:
I love guys that cook good cheesy ,Make me breakfast in bed kiss
Lazy type
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by ceecee0703(m): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2017
Loyalblak007:

Stop telemundo and Zeeworld you won't hear
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by habsydiamond(m): 8:01am On Dec 15, 2017
Even those that their boyfriends will burn water for fire dey show off dem boyfriends....for Ur minds all of una
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by emperormossad(m): 8:16am On Dec 15, 2017
franugo:

ur friend girl naim u knack without remorse some people sha no get sense of honour I swear.

@op, well I sabi cook some foods sha, not all...but the ones I sabi, I don sabi am pass Sabinagrin
E concern you?
Is it your knacking?
Swuegbe!
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Ajfems(m): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2017
When you grow up with ur grandparents cooking comes easy wink

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Belafonte(m): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2017
elantraceey:

Hehehe... women like me cheesy but not like my mum, she wont survive without it.

Hehehe. Your pops must be one lucky man.
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by biggy26: 8:40am On Dec 15, 2017
agbonkamen:
My husband must not know how to cook the day I will see him in the kitchen no more doggy style
What has doggy style got to do with cooking? undecided Are u a lab scientist?
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Belafonte(m): 8:42am On Dec 15, 2017
frenzyduchess:
you need to try harder cos it could actually take a toll on your relationship making your partner feel you are insatiable and have traits of a narcissist

What the partner feels is different form reality. Cooking well is hardly difficult. All you need is interest and a desire to do what you do well. Everyone should eat well. There are millions of recipes for those who are interested in cooking good food. The last thing a man should do is tolerate a woman who is to lazy to cook well or just lacks the interest in doing so. He's under no obligation to make her feel good about her shitty self while denying himself the simple pleasures of life. grin
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by vicben27(m): 8:51am On Dec 15, 2017
Loyalblak007:
you look like a nice breakfast yourself with Does milk shake! a Brotherman is gonna be fully nourished

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by elantraceey(f): 8:52am On Dec 15, 2017
Belafonte:

Hehehe. Your pops must be one lucky man.

He sure is.
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by RomeoEmpire(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Really? Then u gat me bae.
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by ashawopikin(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2017
grin
agbonkamen:
My husband must not know how to cook the day I will see him in the kitchen no more doggy style grin
grin
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2017
And a man who feels he is too good to even reject his own mother's food, the same food he grew up eating is what? If I may ask? Narcissists barely accept their faults and see their opinion above others, so I am not surprised. No one is asking you to condescend to make anyone feel better(who even said anything about validation undecided,if you like be the first choice chef for the white house, na for your pocket) , but making it look like the other person can never meet your standard and so you don't even give room to try and accommodate,it translates to why a person will want to go to the kitchen and cook their own meal just because they have already concluded that the food made by others will not suit their taste buds, it's that simple
Belafonte:

What the partner feels is different form reality. Cooking well is hardly difficult. All you need is interest and a desire to do what you do well. Everyone should eat well. There are millions of recipes for those who are interested in cooking good food. The last thing a man should do is tolerate a woman who is to lazy to cook well or just lacks the interest in doing so. He's under no obligation to make her feel good about her shitty self while denying himself the simple pleasures of life. grin
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Belafonte(m): 9:03am On Dec 15, 2017
frenzyduchess:
And a man who feels he is too good to even reject his own mother's food, the same food he grew up eating is what? If I may ask? Narcissists barely accept their faults and see their opinion above others, so I am not surprised. No one is asking you to condescend to make anyone feel better, but making it look like the other person can never meet your standard and so you don't even give room to try and accommodate,it translates to why a person will want to go to the kitchen and cook their own meal just because they have already concluded that the food made by others will not suit their taste buds, it's that simple

Shitty food is shitty food even if Jesus cooked the food himself. If someone is unwilling to improve when they can clearly do so there's not much else to be said than outright rejection. Cooking is not rocket science. I have taught a number of my exes to cook and they are happy they humbled themselves to learn. If you cannot cook, go and learn and stop tormenting humanity with poison. grin.
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2017
Belafonte:

Shitty food is shitty food even if Jesus cooked the food himself. If someone is unwilling to improve when they can clearly do so there's not much else to be said than outright rejection. Cooking is not rocket science. I have taught a number of my exes to cook and they are happy they humbled themselves to learn. If you cannot cook, go and learn and stop tormenting humanity with poison. grin.
errm oga, I don't remember saying I can't cook o, seems you are either blind not to have followed my conversation with the moniker I made that reply to OR ...,which ever way, I don't think smart people jump into conclusions undecided
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Belafonte(m): 9:32am On Dec 15, 2017
frenzyduchess:
errm oga, I don't remember saying I can't cook o, seems you are either blind not to have followed my conversation with the moniker I made that reply to OR ...,which ever way, I don't think smart people jump into conclusions undecided

So you see only foolish people call people who don't settle for less narcissists. You were so eager to jump into conclusions about people whose behaviour you disagreed with. A woman with a potty mouth too. What a waste.
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 15, 2017
I am quite sure people tolerate you in real life, What a waste. my friend go back and follow the conversation and stop jumping into people's mention , undecided, I nor get your time ,carry your wahala and go,radarada, tongue
Belafonte:

So you see only foolish people call people who don't settle for less narcissists. You were so eager to jump into conclusions about people whose behaviour you disagreed with. A woman with a potty mouth too. What a waste.
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by vectoh(m): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2017
Rolex67:
He is soft and caring, me likey.
until he cheats
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 15, 2017
vectoh:
until he cheats
Well I have not caught him cheating on me, if I catch him then it over between us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shawarma Is Causing Prolonged Erection In Ibadan- Dr Alleges / See What Almajiri Brought In My House In Exchange For Food to eat (photos) / Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.