Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Do You Know About The Newly_made Nigeria God By Boluwatife Ishola - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know About The Newly_made Nigeria God By Boluwatife Ishola (280 Views)

How You Can Be Led By The Spirit Of God By Kenneth E. Hagin / When Daddyfreeze Will Die By Deji Yesufu Posted By Boluwatife Ishola / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know About The Newly_made Nigeria God By Boluwatife Ishola by surestbee: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
The Nigeria god and its attribute

In classical Marxism , the notion of a god is dismissed as "human made invention "this may not make any sense but after studying the society and the bible you will want to agree that Karl was probably right particularly when you found yourself in a third world disaster like Nigeria .

Nigeria politicians created conditions that require illusion ; poor health facilities, bad roads , low standard of education , limited admission space in the universities , lack of electricity , poor or no salary conditions, vicious circle of poverty and the likes , presently,many Nigerians are living below the poverty line

Immersed in despair and suffering caused by political created conditions I mentioned above many desperate Nigerians decided to seek God for their desperate needs,how ever, when they couldn't find God because the people entrusted with the task of leading the population to him had ulterior motive,thus resulting in them creating their own god or permit me to say had a god created for them, custom built for the peculiarity of their brand of problems .

The Nigeria god is a money loving fraudster who is a rich god to some people ,no matter how lazy and fraudulent they are ,yet keep others in perpetual poverty no matter how hard they work or serve him while "The Real God "doesn't care about money

The Nigeria god favourite act is "exploitation"; exploiting millions of people mostly poor ones to make one man rich while The Real God frowns at exploitation , he condemns cheating the poor .

The Nigeria god loves and care only about cars, airplane and powers while the real God cares about you and me.
You need to be financially grounded before the Nigeria god can have any relationship with you while you don't have to be rich before "the real God" has a relationship with you , his relation with you can't be measured in monetary terms ,

the Nigeria god is very good at creeping fear in the mind of his follower, ( fear of death,fear of failure, he will tell them that a witch is after them and is very capable of truncating their destiny while the Real God hates fear ,he want you to have love , sound mind and power , fear stands as a wall between you and him .

The Nigeria god is a god of intolerance , bigotry and hatred while the Real God is love.

The Nigeria god has nothing to offer you ,he loves condemning people while the Real God is interested in our salvation than anything,he has sent his only begotten son to pay the price for you on the cross of Calvary , you don't need to pay any price again .

The Nigeria god is a liar, hypocrite and a thief while the Real God is the truth and he is very real

Choose who you will serve In classical Marxism , the notion of a god is dismissed as "human made invention "this may not make any sense but after studying the society and the bible you will want to agree that Karl was probably right particularly when you found yourself in a third world disaster like Nigeria .

Nigeria politicians created conditions that require illusion ; poor health facilities, bad roads , low standard of education , limited admission space in the universities , lack of electricity , poor or no salary conditions, vicious circle of poverty and the likes , presently,many Nigerians are living below the poverty line

Immersed in despair and suffering caused by political created conditions I mentioned above many desperate Nigerians decided to seek God for their desperate needs,how ever, when they couldn't find God because the people entrusted with the task of leading the population to him had ulterior motive,thus resulting in them creating their own god or permit me to say had a god created for them, custom built for the peculiarity of their brand of problems .

The Nigeria god is a money loving fraudster who is a rich god to some people ,no matter how lazy and fraudulent they are ,yet keep others in perpetual poverty no matter how hard they work or serve him while "The Real God "doesn't care about money

The Nigeria god favourite act is "exploitation"; exploiting millions of people mostly poor ones to make one man rich while The Real God frowns at exploitation , he condemns cheating the poor .

The Nigeria god loves and care only about cars, airplane and powers while the real God cares about you and me.
You need to be financially grounded before the Nigeria god can have any relationship with you while you don't have to be rich before "the real God" has a relationship with you , his relation with you can't be measured in monetary terms ,

the Nigeria god is very good at creeping fear in the mind of his follower, ( fear of death,fear of failure, he will tell them that a witch is after them and is very capable of truncating their destiny while the Real God hates fear ,he want you to have love , sound mind and power , fear stands as a wall between you and him .

The Nigeria god is a god of intolerance , bigotry and hatred while the Real God is love.

The Nigeria god has nothing to offer you ,he loves condemning people while the Real God is interested in our salvation than anything,he has sent his only begotten son to pay the price for you on the cross of Calvary , you don't need to pay any price again .

The Nigeria god is a liar, hypocrite and a thief while the Real God is the truth and he is very real

Choose who you will serve
NB: I posted this on my fb page @boluwatife Ishola , I felt the need to share it here today

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!! / Lets Talk / Pope Urges World Leaders On Migrants, Refuges Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.