Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

My Advice To Nigerian Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice To Nigerian Youths (868 Views)

COVID-19 APP: Yahaya Bello, An Embarrassment To Nigerian Youths – Ubani / President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors / Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Nigerian Youths by Lucky00: 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
Almost all the Nigerian youths want to travel out. Nobody wants to stay in Nigeria any longer. If only you know what nigerians go through in diaspora, you will prefer to stay back. In diaspora, nigerians are treated like animals, as if we don't have our own country. Go to diaspora and you will weep for nigerians cry. why can't our youths drop these their mentality of traveling out. is not your country and you will never be happy there undecided.

imagine ordinary Ghana, they will beat you up with any slightest opportunity. Nigeria is doom. even ghanians treat us like slaves. there is a natural hatred for nigerians in diaspora. they take us for granted. they can kill you any time and nothing will happen.

just imagine what you will go through in Europe or America if you are not save in Africa as a nigerian.
nigerians are littered all over the world. why can't nigerians stay in their country and turn it to those countries they run to .

how many foreigners have you seen in nigeria. but go their countries we are too many. that is why they treat us like animals undecided.

Nigeria is a disaster and nigerian leaders are disastrous lipsrsealed
Re: My Advice To Nigerian Youths by chomchom1(f): 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
So many youths today are lazy... Thy failed to be productive. Many prefer fighting on social media... Let sarrki and co come beat me.. Am on my bed. tongue
Re: My Advice To Nigerian Youths by Lucky00: 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
is very unfortunate. the only thing in their mind is to travel out. shocked
Re: My Advice To Nigerian Youths by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
Well said @ Op...
Re: My Advice To Nigerian Youths by Lucky00: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
Well said @ Op...

thanks bro
Re: My Advice To Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Advice To Nigerian Youths by Alariiwo: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Blame Nnamdi Azikiwe that voted against referendum when Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello asked for it.
Re: My Advice To Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
Alariiwo:
Blame Nnamdi Azikiwe that voted against referendum when Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello asked for it.

Please, stop it. Just stop it. This is neither the place nor time for tribalism.
Re: My Advice To Nigerian Youths by Alariiwo: 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Please, stop it. Just stop it. This is neither the place nor time for tribalism.

Come o.. are you normal?

You better face your front and stop jumping into my mentions if you love yourself.
Nonsense!
Re: My Advice To Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
Alariiwo:

Come o.. are you normal?

You better face your front and stop jumping into my mentions if you love yourself.
Nonsense!

How old are you? I am offering you good advice but this is your response? Dont you get tired?
Re: My Advice To Nigerian Youths by Alariiwo: 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

How old are you? I am offering you good advice but this is your response? Dont you get tired?

How old am I? I should be the one asking you that..

What's tribalistic there in the truth I pointed out?

Awolowo wanted a referendum clause added in th treaty back then incase Yorubas decide to pullout later. Same with Ahmadu Bello incase the North wants to pullout

But guess who stood against them? Zik a.k.a Zik of Africa cos he wanted to become President and rule over others.

You better wake up and call a spade a spade. Stop deceiving yourself with oversabi, ITK attitude.
Re: My Advice To Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
Alariiwo:

Awolowo wanted a referendum clause added in th treaty back then incase Yorubas decide to pullout later. Same with Ahmadu Bello incase the North wants to pullout

But guess who stood against them? Zik a.k.a Zik of Africa cos he wanted to become President and rule over others.

You better wake up and call a spade a spade. Stop deceiving yourself with oversabi, ITK attitude.

so how does the above histrionics relate to the OP's post?
Re: My Advice To Nigerian Youths by chiagozien(m): 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
Alariiwo:

do you have evidence to prove this
Re: My Advice To Nigerian Youths by enoto: 8:37am On Dec 17, 2017
Well thankyou brother actually I know that if you were lizard here in Nigeria travelling out won't make you a crocodile that is simple.

(1) (Reply)

Secondus, Fayose At The Flag Off Of Ekiti Council Election / Nigerian Lady Reveals Why She Will “vote Buhari In 2019” (photos) / Endorsement Of The Deputy Governor Of Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.