Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Please How Genuine Is This Invitation Message? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please How Genuine Is This Invitation Message? (918 Views)

CBT Invitation Message From WAEC / Who Got This Invitation Message? (Screenshot) / Did Anyone Get This Invitation From Dragnet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Genuine Is This Invitation Message? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
I received this assessment invitation message this evening, please how genuine is it?

The Search Committee in Affiliations with VOLTIL RECRUITMENT AGENCY received your Curriculum Vitae which has been reviewed and shortlisted. Therefore, you are invited for a training on the Job function and administration with the Board of Directors and Human Capital Management of TTN GROUP OF COMPANIES / Platform in order to resume work / job placement / duty AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

DATE: Friday, 15TH December, 2017.

OFFICE ADRESS: NO 2, Akin Osiyemi Street, Opposite Sterling Bank by First Bank Bus- stop, Allen –Avenue, Ikeja Lagos.

TIME: 9:00 am Prompt.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO COME WITH THE FOLLOWING;

2 Passport Photographs
Your Curriculum Vitae for identification and verification with the curriculum vitae we received from you upon application
A valid means of identification (Either of the following); International Passport, Driver’s License, Voters Card, School ID Card (If available), Previous work ID Card.
A training Book and Pen to note necessary information about the company.
An application letter to be handwritten when arrived at the venue.
A training manual which would be given to you by the company UPON THE VERY FIRST training which requires you to obtain it as attendance is mandatory

NB: This training is not compulsory but necessary to attend in order to get the manual.
Upon resumption after training, your salary according to your performance is decided with the account officer.
This training is scheduled to take place ONLY on the Above Stated Date for all new employees which cannot be re-scheduled.
LATENESS WOULD NOT BE PERMITTED AS PUNCTUALITY IS THE SOUL TO EVERY PARTICIPANT IN ORDER FOR AN ORGANIZATION TO FUNCTION OPTIMALLY.

Regards,

All the Best!

HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES
VOLTIL HR

You are required to either print This Mail Notification, OR present soft copies of this Mail Notification For Confirmation and Verification Purpose.

VOLTIL AGENCY

TTN GROUP OF COMPANIES
Re: Please How Genuine Is This Invitation Message? by abtallest24(m): 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
na confirm work b dis scammers no get time for details if na me b u i go sharply
Re: Please How Genuine Is This Invitation Message? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Please How Genuine Is This Invitation Message? by donolatunji(m): 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
the are not scmmers...the are like those GNLD
Re: Please How Genuine Is This Invitation Message? by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2017
I see
Re: Please How Genuine Is This Invitation Message? by Wren: 10:33am On Dec 19, 2017
I also got the same mail
Re: Please How Genuine Is This Invitation Message? by oluwa2ur(m): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2018
Asatom:
I received this assessment invitation message this evening, please how genuine is it?

The Search Committee in Affiliations with VOLTIL RECRUITMENT AGENCY received your Curriculum Vitae which has been reviewed and shortlisted. Therefore, you are invited for a training on the Job function and administration with the Board of Directors and Human Capital Management of TTN GROUP OF COMPANIES / Platform in order to resume work / job placement / duty AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

DATE: Friday, 15TH December, 2017.

OFFICE ADRESS: NO 2, Akin Osiyemi Street, Opposite Sterling Bank by First Bank Bus- stop, Allen –Avenue, Ikeja Lagos.

TIME: 9:00 am Prompt.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO COME WITH THE FOLLOWING;

2 Passport Photographs
Your Curriculum Vitae for identification and verification with the curriculum vitae we received from you upon application
A valid means of identification (Either of the following); International Passport, Driver’s License, Voters Card, School ID Card (If available), Previous work ID Card.
A training Book and Pen to note necessary information about the company.
An application letter to be handwritten when arrived at the venue.
A training manual which would be given to you by the company UPON THE VERY FIRST training which requires you to obtain it as attendance is mandatory

NB: This training is not compulsory but necessary to attend in order to get the manual.
Upon resumption after training, your salary according to your performance is decided with the account officer.
This training is scheduled to take place ONLY on the Above Stated Date for all new employees which cannot be re-scheduled.
LATENESS WOULD NOT BE PERMITTED AS PUNCTUALITY IS THE SOUL TO EVERY PARTICIPANT IN ORDER FOR AN ORGANIZATION TO FUNCTION OPTIMALLY.

Regards,

All the Best!

HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES
VOLTIL HR

You are required to either print This Mail Notification, OR present soft copies of this Mail Notification For Confirmation and Verification Purpose.

VOLTIL AGENCY

TTN GROUP OF COMPANIES

Pls i got a job interview from this company, i want to know maybe is genuine, pls do you went for the interview as at the time you got this invitation

(1) (Reply)

Female Customer Service Assistant Urgently Needed For Immediate Job. / Management Trainee – Lagos / Urgent Vacancy (ibadan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.