Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,150 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) (24353 Views)

Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' / "Defend Yourselves Without Carrying Arms" - Ortom Tells Nigerians / See Wat Adamawa SSG's Sister Who Said Herdsmen Should Carry Gun Did 2 Her Maid(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 15, 2017
python1:

How does that stop you from concentrating on whatsoever you do? Pls stop mentioning/tagging me. Concentrate on whatsoever you are doing without getting me involved. Thanks.
You are an AP-Cheat supporter.
Come and face/defend the dull@rds that you voted for.

6 Likes

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by python1: 7:01am On Dec 15, 2017
imhotep:

You are an AP-Cheat supporter.
Come and face/defend the dull@rds that you voted for.
My question is; how is it your business?
Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 15, 2017
python1:

My question is; how is it your business?
It is my business to expose the dull@rdry and incompetence of AP-Cheat and its minions.

6 Likes

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by python1: 7:05am On Dec 15, 2017
imhotep:

It is my business to expose the dull@rdry and incompetence of AP-Cheat and its minions.
Pls go ahead and expose whoever you are exposing, stop tagging me.
Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 15, 2017
python1:

Na lie oh.
Come and defend your genocidal APC godfather.

6 Likes

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by python1: 7:09am On Dec 15, 2017
imhotep:

Na lie oh.
Come and defend your genocidal APC godfather.
Pls, leave my mention, expose whatever you are exposing, announce it to the world, but leave my mention.
Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 15, 2017
python1:

Pls, leave my mention, expose whatever you are exposing, announce it to the world, but leave my mention.
Why are you suddenly disloyal to AP-Cheat ? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 7:12am On Dec 15, 2017
python1:

You finished typing what you wanted to type, then you tagged me in the end, why exactly? What makes you think I'm interested in whatsoever you post? Why must you inform me? Or can't you simply type and allow it open for interested readers? If you must tag, can't you simply tag members with same view like you? Why tagging me? Or are you giving the impression that without me you can't survive? If the last is the case, pls survive, I can't deny you that.

na you dey mind am...this people give me an headache....i dont even bother to read what they write no more....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by eagleeye2: 7:16am On Dec 15, 2017
This is so shameful. The authorities will pretend they are deaf, blind and dumb. But let an Igbo man or a Niger Deltan talk the same thing, you will see a battalion of soldiers that will come for his head

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by python1: 7:17am On Dec 15, 2017
imhotep:

Why are you suddenly disloyal to AP-Cheat ? grin grin
I think I have given the much attention you craved for. I'm sorry this is the the last.

2 Likes

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 15, 2017
python1:

I think I have given the much attention you craved for. I'm sorry this the is the last.
Yes.
You may now continue supporting recessionists in secret.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by chiagozien(m): 7:27am On Dec 15, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Yoloba people are silent on this one. If one Nnamdi speaks, they will be foaming in the mouth like epileptic patients.
do you want them to challenge their master.

Guy you wicked

3 Likes

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 15, 2017
oh my split dis country already.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by anonimi: 10:04am On Dec 15, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by nawtyme: 10:04am On Dec 15, 2017
Let's see Yorubas come her to defend their masters. Just imagine this same statement is made by a southern government official

1 Like

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 15, 2017
python1:

You don tire?, I thought you love to dance python dance undecided Didn't know you could be this civil in your comments, I am shocked , one of the top members of bigot association of nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Kkbugatti(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2017
Which way Nigeria Which way to go ? Finally it's settled that mad men are now running the affairs of this country.... angry angry angry angry Just imagine SSG when dey support rubbish , dat one na SSG too ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Chukazu: 10:07am On Dec 15, 2017
What is so strange... even Buhari is in total support of them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 15, 2017
In other words, don't trust the Police.

Sigh.

2 Likes

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by muller101(m): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Yoloba people are silent on this one. If one Nnamdi speaks, they will be foaming in the mouth like epileptic patients.
you this bigot you won't respect your old age
Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by exlinklodge: 10:09am On Dec 15, 2017
infidels like una

chai

1 Like

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by anonimi: 10:11am On Dec 15, 2017
python1:

E don reach that grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2329446_2310894imageedit25559604097jpeg6207133cb2251c60c0d3e307c28d235c_jpeg43e795ffbb3dd3fc428ae16fab3b0fbd

5 Likes

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by amshigida: 10:13am On Dec 15, 2017
with the level of hatred and hate speech comments orchestrated on these forum and segun is action less haba pls activate the blocking mode pls
Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 10:14am On Dec 15, 2017
I won't be surprised if Fulani starts ruling in the south and east.....their govt us empowering them with guns....when they don't have guns sef dey don almost kill a town finish....no to just start a civil war.....instead of the state to build ranches for these people dem dey give dem gun.....I fear for this country...

1 Like

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by PointZerom: 10:16am On Dec 15, 2017
madridguy:
Smh
Nmamdi Kanu was ur problem, now that they hv killed him, how mkt?

3 Likes

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Jlow2: 10:16am On Dec 15, 2017
yesday dey wer in ogun butchering any human being in d farm,the gospel truth is dat what igbos forsaw about Nigeria in 1960s no region or tribe will see it in 2050

5 Likes

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Harrynight(m): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2017
My Heart Bleeds for my dear country

This is the most stupid statement I have ever listen to but I wasn’t surprised one bit, this is exactly what we have been clamouring for about the injustice, inequality & sectional this government have been.

This Fulani miscreant won’t be label a terrorist cos their chief sponsors are those Lording over us(our leaders) but peaceful indigenous people from the eastern region without arms will be labelled terrorist.

I hope the world is watching, the wanton killings of this Fulani herdsmen has been put over to be above 100 thousands but none has been arrested let alone prosecuted.

The Agatu & Nimbo case is a clear reference of their act. This country is a serious joke, every act of the president is bent on furtherdestroying this country.

It is foolhardy to think & believe this is a one Nigeria as many people are insinuating. Shame unto the National leaders & all their cohort, for they are total failure & disgrace to good governance.

I am ashamed to be associated with this God forsaking nation!

1 Like

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by ghostfacekillar(m): 10:19am On Dec 15, 2017
nemesis... Abeg make them carrry arm. This one no be iigbo nah which una ssay dey make buhhari goovt uungovernable..nah him broda from dauraa wan finish him gooovvt.let me see if he will ssndd boa constrictoor.ffoools.nemesis wil sssoon catcch uppp with them...bokoo.fulllllani teeroorr group..mambilla..bbachamma.chai egooo ssweet. The north izza an pire

1 Like

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by python1: 10:26am On Dec 15, 2017
[s]
frenzyduchess:
You don tire?, I thought you love to dance python dance undecided Didn't know you could be this civil in your comments, I am shocked , one of the top members of bigot association of nairaland
[/s]
Get the fvck outta my mention. Anyone can post his or her comment for whoever wants to read, but very disgusting inviting people to your comments by tagging. That is nothing but an emptiness calling for attention. Have you seen me tagging anyone in any of my posts apart from members I share same view with? Post your comments, tag your likes, not members who aren't interested whatsoever you post.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians / Enugu Recovers Service Lanes From Roadside Traders / APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.