Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:13 PM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (103362 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by CastedDude: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
Here are pre-wedding photos of a Nigerian lady, Ese Azenabor and her Polish longtime boyfriend, Eric Grembowski, who are set to wed in a few weeks time. The soon-to be bride who has been sharing their pre-wedding photos - gushed about her man after accepting his wedding proposal some months ago.

Below is what she shared on her social media page.

Last night was the happiest day of my life! I got engaged to the man of my dreams! I still keep replaying it over and over and over again in my head and I can't get over how surprised I was. Thanks to my best friend for pulling this off so well. You all kept the secret so good.

God sent this man to my life and changed my entire life to the greatest. I never knew I could meet someone that totally understands me the way he does, puts up with my drama lol, thinks the world of me, puts me and us above anything else and believes in me so much that I begin to think I can literally fly! I love this man so much.

Thank you Jesus for sending him my way. I am so excited to start planning the wedding of the century! And guess who is going to have the most elaborate dress of 2017#iSadYes #EE2G17

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/pre-wedding-photos-nigerian-lady-longtime-polish-boyfriend.html

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by CastedDude: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2017

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by NwaAmaikpe: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
shocked

The way people lie with God's name repulses me.

So God left all the men from Sango Ota to Eleme, from Burutu down to Ilejemeje and all over Nigeria then found you a helper in far away Poland?

God did not find you that helper,
Your bloody gold-digging schemes fetched you a mugu.

603 Likes 59 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by wristbangle: 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
Abeg make we hear word undecided She got engaged to this white man because of his money and citizenship status meanwhile her Nigerian boyfriend still hoping to marry her may likely want to commit suicide after seeing these pictures.

This is an eye opener/pointer to Nigerian men that it's hightime we married white ladies ( I don't mean old mamas) as against the hungry ladies in our society here.

I know some broke feminists would intrude this thread and turn the tide to their disgusting blushing sad

195 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
All these ladies that are sleeping with one side guy secretly, will be disrespecting the name of Jesus by calling him anyhow..

Just because the maga fall for you, we won't hear word again and yet that other guy was and will continue banging your Vagina, while the oyibo rabbit sings west life for you...

Anyways your vagina has paid your bills.

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by silver94(m): 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
If its Nigerian men, they will be marrying their grand mother mate and claiming love. Love is indeed blind for those niggas

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by uyaima: 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
Very well
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Evablizin(f): 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
shocked

HML in advance,cute couple.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
common man spilt it out grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by brownsugar23: 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
classicMan22:
common man spilt it out grin
dont bother He Has Nothing Meaningful To Say

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Oya drop am.. as e dey hot.. 1...2..3..

21 Likes 1 Share

silver94:
If its Nigerian men, they will be marrying their grand mother mate and claiming love. Love is indeed blind for those niggas
shutup Wit dis your nigeria men marrying old white women nonsense, Nigerian women worship white, men, a white man who is a begger in his country can come to Nigeria and marry a gal dat is stunning, because Nigerian women worship white men, to dem white men is dere God, is not d same 4 white women, if u no get money no white woman go look ur face.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Evablizin(f): 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
classicMan22:
shutup Wit dis your marrying old white men nonsense, Nigerian women worship white, me dat y use d white men d gals wey fyne, white woman worship no ones, unless u have. money dat y white women are d best women in d world.
gringrin

Calm down,no be fight nau.

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by castrokins(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
wristbangle:
Wow! This is lovely. I must marry an oyinbo too cool

Naso...
Sha don't bring granny for us.
Na una way... grin

why did you edit your comment na?
Is it feminists that asked you guys to be marrying grannies?
Typical Naija man, blaming everyone but himself! cheesy cheesy

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
Evablizin:
gringrin

Calm down,no be fight nau.
d guy dey mumu, come see where I dey sty India men Lebanese men even Chinese men dey sleep wit Nigerian gals any how, 4 dem dey are wit white men.dis men treat dis gals like trash, but did gals won't mind dey are wit men after all.(according to dem).

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Gofwane(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
silver94:
grin grin grin this picture is very funny
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by wristbangle: 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
pocohantas:

Naso...
Na una way... grin

Heard u just did yours. Lovely pix from it as seen cool

44 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
She hit jackpot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by silver94(m): 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
classicMan22:
shutup Wit dis your nigeria marrying old white men nonsense, Nigerian women worship white, men, a white who is a begger in his country can come to Nigeria and marry a gal dat is stunning, because Nigerian women worship white men, to dem white men is dere God, is not d same 4 white women, if u no get money no white woman go loom ur face.
White women don't marry for money. Unlike gold digger citizens like you undecided

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
white worship is real she is even thanking Jesus, 4 her she has she has marry her God.lol

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
wristbangle:

Heard u just did yours. Lovely pix from it as seen cool

Doro no dey carry last. The pictures below are naija babes that married foreigners. Na una get low foreign exchange value...

You guys should fix up ya lives grin#inMI'sVoice

Can you spot the difference? The men are even in our native attires, acknowledging our culture, not hiding somewhere in Ikoyi registry tongue

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by ibkgab001: 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
Please MOD ; SUPER MOD , when this get to the promise land may you block NwaAmaikpe so that he won't comment rubbish on here again

Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
silver94:

White women don't marry for money. Unlike gold digger citizens like you undecided
have u travel out of d country be4 dumb dumb? go to Australia a black broke Nigga, let me see if any Australia woman go follow u.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
ibkgab001:
Please MOD ; SUPER MOD , when this get to the promise land may you block NwaAmaikpe so that he won't comment rubbish on here again

Thanks
y wat did he do?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by silver94(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
classicMan22:
have u travel out of d country be4 dumb dumb? go to Australia a black broke Nigga, let me see if any Australia woman go follow u.
You are still a learner bro. It's so easy to get white gals pregnant. How do you think boys get green card there? Whites may be scared of marrying an African due to their history of scams. But when u gain their trust, it's finished. Not to sound racist but majority of blacks women marry for money due to poverty

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
silver94:

You are still a learner bro. It's so easy to get white gals pregnant. How do you think boys get green card there? Whites may be scared of marrying an African due to their history of scams. But when u gain their trust, it's finished. Not to sound racist but majority of blacks women marry for money due to poverty
lies a stunning white woman will Neva follow a broke black Nigga,d only white women dat follow black Nigga, are dose ones dat are fat, desperate 4 love divorcée, and old women, am telling u. not all black women dat marry white are poor, I know a lot of Nigeria gals who are very rich marry to broke white guys. understand wat am telling u.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by silver94(m): 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
classicMan22:
lies a stunning white woman will Neva follow a broke black Nigga,d only white some d follow black Nigga, are dose ones dat are fat, desperate 4 love divorcée, and old women, am telling u.
There are lot of stunning white women that are divorcees and desperate for love. There are some that just want to explore a black diick. Go ask your mates how it's being done bro.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by zicoraads: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
pocohantas:

Naso...
Na una way... grin

why did you edit your comment na?
Is it feminists that asked you guys to be marrying grannies?
Typical Naija man, blaming everyone but himself! cheesy cheesy
Which one is typical Naija man?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. / Top 20 Igbo Gospel Songs Lyrics / Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.