Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) (138796 Views)

Manila Skyline, Philippines / African City Skyline Pictures / Abuja Skyline: Day And Night-time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by anusule(m): 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2007
more pls
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2007
hahahahahahahaha, 9ja sweet!

chai,there's no place like the naija of ours, I'm proudly Nigerian, shame to cnn and jeff koinage,shame to bbc and all the fuckingg western press

naija is getting there
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by smurf(f): 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2007
@Poster God bless you for showing these pic, especially during the holiday period like this. For me I get more home sick, With the hustle of being in med school, working and still trying to lIve each day to its fullest, things even as little as pic of my homeland go a very long way.

God Bless us all and HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by babasin(m): 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2007
@DBLOCK,
where is that place with the ROUND-SWIMMING-POOL in PAGE 11 of this post?
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by Puleza(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2008
I would love to see Lagos being recognised as one of the best city in the world. I don't stress about American medias like CNN who are stereotype. I have learnt from skyscrapercity that Lagos is growing and becoming a better city by the day. This is time for us Africans to grow and how these people that we can do it for ourselves.

I'm a South African and Proudly African. We also need to learn to support our black brothers and sisters businesses rather than supporting other nations.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by volina(f): 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2008
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape)
« #273 on: May 06, 2007, 09:21 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NITEL BUILDING IN MARINA
ai quote u 9jar4ever
I heard its d tallest in Africa seff , @9jah4eva, this is a lie, the tallest building in africa is, Nador trasmitter in morrocco which is 380 meters, then the countries that have tall buildings in africa,algeria,egypt,kenya,mauritius ,morrocco,south africa,
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by folahann(m): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2008
Lagos is actually a beautiful city but the bad aspect is actually bad
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by Arnold1(m): 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2008
Nice One

Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by Tonim(f): 11:26pm On May 02, 2008
That's a really nice picture above.
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by Arnold1(m): 7:17am On May 16, 2008
more pics

Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by Arnold1(m): 12:06am On May 27, 2008
Another nice Lagos picture

Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by bluehorizo(m): 10:01pm On May 27, 2008
Nice thread,nice pics. Do you have pics of Iyana Ipaja,Ikotun,Iju,Agege,AJ city,Oshodi,Okoko,Orile et al?
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by Arnold1(m): 6:52am On May 29, 2008
Sorry blue, don't have any.

Lagos island - downtown area

Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by Arnold1(m): 6:57am On May 29, 2008
VI Waterfront

Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by landis(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2008
The last picture is from Eko Hotel, 10th floor.
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by kingdong(m): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2008
I am glad i happened on this and please please please keep posting those lovely pictures of good old Lagos. When i lay my hands on a scanner i will post what might be one of the oldest pics of Lagos island and environs i have. Great trip trying to pinpoint the exact locations, i mean, down to the traffic warden around the corner in the blind side of the pictures. Iwas actually looking for info on pier harbour somewhere behind eko hotel/zenith headoffice when i bumped into this.
And the pictures are oh so fabulous and sharp. una wey dey take am please i will like to know what kind of cameras used to take them. Anyways see yu guys and be of good cheer!
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by ArmedLion(m): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2008
lagos could be really beautiful depending on the area, i wish the development in cities in Nigeria is equally ballanced, Nigeria would have been a modern country
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by Arnold1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2008
Planting of Palm Trees in Victoria Island, Lagos by Fashola's Administration

Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by Arnold1(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2008

The New 170 Room SAS Radisson Hotel, Victoria Island Waterfront, Lagos is almost completed

[img]http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/860147/1024/Pics/construction.bmp[/img]

Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by Arnold1(m): 4:29am On Jul 10, 2008
BRT System in Lagos

Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by Arnold1(m): 4:41am On Jul 10, 2008
Bus Rapid Transport (BRT) system Ojota, Lagos

Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by Arnold1(m): 5:36am On Jul 10, 2008
Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos

Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by vanessara: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2008
@arnold1
Nice pictures, you have got the minds eye shocked shocked
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by omasogood(m): 2:56am On Sep 10, 2008
4 d last 3years i hav been tryna come home 4 a holiday but something always comes up, these pics only make me miss nigeria even more especially d island, its constantly improving & by God's grace we will reach the level our beautiful country deserves!! maybe wen i become president, lol
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by mwanamwiwa: 3:10am On Dec 02, 2009
Please visit the other part of Africa!

hattp://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-51356.1504.html
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by mwanamwiwa: 3:12am On Dec 02, 2009
Please visit the other part of Africa!

hattp://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-51356.1504.html
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by smartgal: 6:37am On Jan 17, 2010
mpm
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by Horus(m): 12:33am On Nov 21, 2010
With lagos rapid growing population, lagos should have taller skyscrapers if not they will have land vs pollulation problems in the future.
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by ebeledi(m): 4:58am On Nov 21, 2010
where do most lagos immigrants come from do they usually come from within nigeria or do they come from all over africa?
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by blapo(m): 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2010
All pictures here are mostly that of the Island, i will love to see cool places on the mainland as well. great job by u guys.
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by DisGuy: 12:27am On Dec 01, 2010
Oct-Nov

Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by DisGuy: 12:27am On Dec 01, 2010
Oct-Nov 2010

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan / Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.