Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Am Searching For A Serious And Beautiful Lady For A Serious Relationship That Wi - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am Searching For A Serious And Beautiful Lady For A Serious Relationship That Wi (373 Views)

Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. / I Am Searching For A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Searching For A Serious And Beautiful Lady For A Serious Relationship That Wi by dan4oster120(m): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
Please Am longing and desiring to start a Godly Serious Relationship that will eventually lead to marriage...if you share same interest with me, I ask that we connect on WhatsApp and see how it goes... Here is my WhatsApp number... 08091217077...I will be glad to hear from you soon

(1) (Reply)

Be My Miss Right / Abuja Peeps / Singles Mingle, Connect With Someone Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.