Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

I Want To Buy A Laptop . Please Advise Me - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Want To Buy A Laptop . Please Advise Me (2006 Views)

My Budget Is 180k For A New Laptop, Please What Laptop Do You Recommend For Me? / I Need Help With My Laptop, Please. / 6 Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Laptop . Please Advise Me by jeguz102(m): 12:25am On Dec 15, 2017
I want to buy a system and I have gone to the internet to research what I want.

I finally concluded on what I want:n Hp x360 i terrabyte hdd 8 gb ram and much more . I saw the prices on jumia and konga, around 230k, then a friend of mine told me it is always more expensive on jumia , that its better to go to lagos and buy.

Then he gave me a guy-s number to call, i called him and he said its 270k and that the refurbished of no noticeable difference is 230k and then he said that maybe jumia or konga is going to sell refurbish for me.

This is my first time buying a system on my own, i want to buy a system, tell me your experience with buying of systems, how do i get the original and not refurbished at a good price. Also is jumia and konga reliable whne it comes to that.

My name is akintunde and i stay in ibadan
Re: I Want To Buy A Laptop . Please Advise Me by davidadenrele: 4:33am On Dec 15, 2017
I can help you, to get what exactly you need not refurbished but new one you can reach me on 08023900627,08092390033 call or whatsapp.

Will be expecting your call or WhatsApp.

Thanks

David
Re: I Want To Buy A Laptop . Please Advise Me by seribroo56(m): 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
jeguz102:
I want to buy a system and I have gone to the internet to research what I want.

I finally concluded on what I want:n Hp x360 i terrabyte hdd 8 gb ram and much more . I saw the prices on jumia and konga, around 230k, then a friend of mine told me it is always more expensive on jumia , that its better to go to lagos and buy.

Then he gave me a guy-s number to call, i called him and he said its 270k and that the refurbished of no noticeable difference is 230k and then he said that maybe jumia or konga is going to sell refurbish for me.

This is my first time buying a system on my own, i want to buy a system, tell me your experience with buying of systems, how do i get the original and not refurbished at a good price. Also is jumia and konga reliable whne it comes to that.

My name is akintunde and i stay in ibadan
try and ask people who got new laptops where they got it, or try and Google where SLOT office is in ibadan, they sell quality stuff there. If what i wrote is not currently feasible it is safer and convenient to buy from konga or jumia
Re: I Want To Buy A Laptop . Please Advise Me by Fikifak(m): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
seribroo56:
try and ask people who got new laptops where they got it, or try and Google where SLOT office is in ibadan, they sell quality stuff there. If what i wrote is not currently feasible it is safer and convenient to buy from konga or jumia
Go to JIJI ! wink
Re: I Want To Buy A Laptop . Please Advise Me by femarse: 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
i am in Ibadan myself I got my laptop brand-new on jumia if u need more info and buying guide
mention me
Re: I Want To Buy A Laptop . Please Advise Me by seribroo56(m): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
Fikifak:

Go to JIJI ! wink
lol, i did not recommend that because i don't think it is properly regulated .
Re: I Want To Buy A Laptop . Please Advise Me by Fikifak(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
seribroo56:
lol, i did not recommend that because i don't think it is properly regulated .
LOL You do not understand it, I recommend JIJI. And you just watch undecided
Re: I Want To Buy A Laptop . Please Advise Me by jeguz102(m): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
Thank you so much
Re: I Want To Buy A Laptop . Please Advise Me by frank417: 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
konga/jumia sell refurbished to you? Ooo! Dat guy just wan see money chop. Go to slot or reputable laptop seller there in ibadan. Get ur receipt and warranty since you are looking for a new pc.
Re: I Want To Buy A Laptop . Please Advise Me by Cvesta(m): 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
@Jeguz102

US Used 2016 Dell Ultrabook E7470 available... Core i5 6th Generation, 8gb Ram, 256gb SSD HD, Intel 620, 14 inch Outstanding battery life..#175k 08089657971 WhatsApp

Re: I Want To Buy A Laptop . Please Advise Me by Herdeypearl(f): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
femarse:
i am in Ibadan myself I got my laptop brand-new on jumia if u need more info and buying guide
mention me

Pls I need help I want to get a good laptop, but I don't know anything about it. Help a sister
Re: I Want To Buy A Laptop . Please Advise Me by phazotron(m): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
Herdeypearl:

Pls I need help I want to get a good laptop, but I don't know anything about it. Help a sister

I have laotops for sale. Whats your budgey?
Re: I Want To Buy A Laptop . Please Advise Me by quanternetz(m): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
Recently, i had a bitter experience buying Laptop on Jumia.

I bought a Laptop for #200k and after 5 months of use it got spoilt, i took it to Engineer and i was told its Refurbished and that the Motherboard has spoiled due to excessive amount of light entering into it.

Now, I'm asked to bring 45k for repair. Can you Imagine?

The guy is telling you the truth , buying on Jumia can be very Risky
Re: I Want To Buy A Laptop . Please Advise Me by femarse: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
Herdeypearl:

so sorry it's coming late
have you gotten what u want ?

(1) (Reply)

Acer Travelmate 14//corei7//256gb Ssd//8gb Ram//2gb Dedicated Graphics//pod / New Lectures For Accounting Software Package Training Begins October,2016 / HP CORE 3 320gb Hdd 4gb Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.