Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

In Need Of Reliable Person Who Can Help Me Source,order & Ship 2 Lagos 4rm China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of Reliable Person Who Can Help Me Source,order & Ship 2 Lagos 4rm China (1823 Views)

Let Me Source Bitter Kola Of Any Quantity For You / ALEAIR CARGO SERVICES. WE BUY & SHIP FROM CHINA,HONG KONG,INDIA,TAIWAN 2 LAGOS / Let Me Source For Any Product At Lagos Market And Get It Delivered To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Reliable Person Who Can Help Me Source,order & Ship 2 Lagos 4rm China by CeeteeDesigns(f): 1:08am On Dec 15, 2017
Dear Nairalanders pls AM IN NEED OF A RELIABLE PERSON WHO CAN HELP ME SOURCE,ORDER & SHIP 2 LAGOS 4RM CHINA
Re: In Need Of Reliable Person Who Can Help Me Source,order & Ship 2 Lagos 4rm China by Azwealth(m): 1:30am On Dec 15, 2017
Kindly contact me on WhatsApp

Re: In Need Of Reliable Person Who Can Help Me Source,order & Ship 2 Lagos 4rm China by Nicogen4us(f): 6:24am On Dec 15, 2017
[quote author=CeeteeDesigns post=63292651]Dear Nairalanders pls AM IN NEED OF A RELIABLE PERSON WHO CAN HELP ME SOURCE,ORDER & SHIP 2 LAGOS 4RM CHINA[/quote

Contact 08135631994
I do make orders from china
Re: In Need Of Reliable Person Who Can Help Me Source,order & Ship 2 Lagos 4rm China by Raphael9(m): 6:33am On Dec 15, 2017
CeeteeDesigns:
Dear Nairalanders pls AM IN NEED OF A RELIABLE PERSON WHO CAN HELP ME SOURCE,ORDER & SHIP 2 LAGOS 4RM CHINA

hey i have a track record of successful shipping we could meet in lagos if you want tried sending you an email but anyways do reach out if interested.
Re: In Need Of Reliable Person Who Can Help Me Source,order & Ship 2 Lagos 4rm China by CeeteeDesigns(f): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2017
This my email address
Ceeteedesigns@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of Reliable Person Who Can Help Me Source,order & Ship 2 Lagos 4rm China by CeeteeDesigns(f): 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
Am yet to get one
Re: In Need Of Reliable Person Who Can Help Me Source,order & Ship 2 Lagos 4rm China by Daysun55(m): 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
Just contact Tugrow or justi4jesu they are the only trusted and reliable agents to deal with on nairaland. Don't bother to thank me
Re: In Need Of Reliable Person Who Can Help Me Source,order & Ship 2 Lagos 4rm China by danbincike: 10:18am On Jan 23, 2018
CeeteeDesigns:
Am yet to get one
I think you make enquiry on tugrow thread. Wetin come happen again. please if you get any let me know even me I am looking for one.
Re: In Need Of Reliable Person Who Can Help Me Source,order & Ship 2 Lagos 4rm China by CeeteeDesigns(f): 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
danbincike:

I think you make enquiry on tugrow thread. Wetin come happen again. please if you get any let me know even me I am looking for one.

He didn't attend to my links and it was as if am disturbing him with msgs on NL and whatsapp so I had to go on research on who might be of help.... But he later did and I have sent him the money.... you can also try him.... Thanks
Re: In Need Of Reliable Person Who Can Help Me Source,order & Ship 2 Lagos 4rm China by Ammc(m): 3:42am On Jan 27, 2018
Oh! I saw the thread then. If I have dropped a message,, you might not have taken the message serious. Good luck! Just keep me posted.
Re: In Need Of Reliable Person Who Can Help Me Source,order & Ship 2 Lagos 4rm China by Ammc(m): 3:47am On Jan 27, 2018
danbincike:

I saw your quotations but I did not bother to take it serious because I saw same quotation on another thread. I even sent you a mail too. But since I didn't get a reply to the mail, I have back off completely. The Chinese are going on break any February, and will resume in March. If you don't act now, you might have to wait till then.
Re: In Need Of Reliable Person Who Can Help Me Source,order & Ship 2 Lagos 4rm China by danbincike: 8:00am On Jan 27, 2018
Ammc:

I saw your quotations but I did not bother to take it serious because I saw same quotation on another thread. I even sent you a mail too. But since I didn't get a reply to the mail, I have back off completely. The Chinese are going on break any February, and will resume in March. If you don't act now, you might have to wait till then.

I haven't 2seen your mail up till now that I am writing this
Re: In Need Of Reliable Person Who Can Help Me Source,order & Ship 2 Lagos 4rm China by Ammc(m): 8:49am On Jan 27, 2018
danbincike:

I haven't 2seen your mail up till now that I am writing this

Hint my signature then
Re: In Need Of Reliable Person Who Can Help Me Source,order & Ship 2 Lagos 4rm China by ijeezlux(m): 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
CeeteeDesigns:

He didn't attend to my links and it was as if am disturbing him with msgs on NL and whatsapp so I had to go on research on who might be of help.... But he later did and I have sent him the money.... you can also try him.... Thanks

am not agent ooooooo. neither am I a scam am just a software programmer... but I can help you to buy on 1688 cos I have help a friend to buy Brazilian hair bundle and closure several times..... I won't collect any commision from you.... but u can bless me with wat ever u so wishes wen d deal is done..... God bless u

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Reliable Person Who Can Help Me Source,order & Ship 2 Lagos 4rm China by CeeteeDesigns(f): 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
Thanks Ammc for stepping in...

(1) (Reply)

2018: Next Generation Of Billionaires In Africa Will Be Farmers- Akinwumi / Braids, Weaves, Lashes, Nails, Fixing Of Weavon, Natural Hair Care,etc / Am Ready To Teach You How You Can Make $5 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.