Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port (7562 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. / Eastern Ports Revival: How NPA, Hull Blyth, Maersk, Others Are Pulling Through / Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by konoplyanka: 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
OfficialAwol:
There is an unwritten code somewhere that reads, "Don't let the Igbos rise again"

So I'm not nonplussed by govt unfavorable policies

If a supposed educated man like you could type this, then iboes are doomed in their delusion and paranoia.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by russellino: 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
Blue3k:

1. How is using NPA as source deflection. What better authority do you have on Nigeria port operations. Who's job is it to improve operations of eastern ports and make recommendations to NPA MD. Agree on what, cite the rule your talking about hindering ports.

The could dredge all ports at high cost. Onne already a deep port comparable to fin can. Port Harcourt similar to apapa. They failed to do what all you keep bringing up is dredging.

2. Security is partly a role I can agree. You second point about crude oil is ridiculous because you already know 90% of Nigeria's exports consist of petroleum. Even the non oil exports in Eastern ports are bigger so the point is null.

1. You are choosing cover your eyes to stakeholder experiences on the basis that NPA uploaded certain operational stats on their website. The buck passes through the NPA MD and ultimately ends at the desk of the president of the day as to why the Lagos port is dredged, has standard infrastructural facilities and management systems that allow goods to be cleared in two days while eastern ports take weeks. The NPA you are talking about has not given any statements or explanations. If they have you can share. You have not by yourself stated YOUR OWN opinion as to why the Eastern ports are not attractive to importers. Still waiting for you. I choose to accept the allegations of sectional politics as valid unless you have superior alternative facts to counter that narrative. NPA cannot judge it's own case.

2. You have not been able to show any facts to back up assertions over security and I am glad you are backing away from your earlier position albeit tactically

1 Like

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by Blue3k(m): 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
russellino:

1. You are choosing cover your eyes to stakeholder experiences on the basis that NPA uploaded certain operational stats on their website. The buck passes through the NPA MD and ultimately ends at the desk of the president of the day as to why the Lagos port is dredged, has standard infrastructural facilities and management systems that allow goods to be cleared in two days while eastern ports take weeks. [/b]The NPA you are talking about has not given any statements or explanations. If they have you can share[b]. You have not by yourself stated YOUR OWN opinion as to why the Eastern ports are not attractive to importers. Still waiting for you. I choose to accept the allegations of sectional politics as valid unless you have superior alternative facts to counter that narrative. NPA cannot judge it's own case.

2. You have not been able to show any facts to back up assertions over security and I am glad you are backing away from your earlier position albeit tactically

1. Those are opinions from same individuals saying government had conspiracy theory to make Lagos only viable port. I haven't read anywhere else the clearing times are longer. If they are that needs to be fixed.

1b. @ bold thanks for restating what I said.

1c. Here's why the eastern ports are used less since you love quotes. You're free to believe what ever conspiracy theory you want. Your tears will cease when all the deep seaports are completed.

kettykin:
The President, National Council of Managing Directors of Licensed Customs Agents (NCMDLCA), Lucky Amiwero, said the components that determine the choice of port such as freight cost, the draft and cargo destination do not favour other ports, hence the use of Lagos ports.

“Why you are having more traffic in Lagos ports is because most of the cargoes are consumed around Lagos area, while the other places don’t have many industries. Many of the ships that are coming to Lagos are based on the request by the importers, who are businessmen around Lagos.

“If you want your cargoes shipped to the East, you might not see a ship going to the East, besides, the freight to the East is too expensive and it is not as requested as Lagos, because Lagos has a concentration of market,” he said.

2. I didn't back off on anything. I told you where to find data on piracy IMB. I even have examples on pirate attacks at eastern waters in Onne. It effects cost and where you might choose to berth ship. Where are you getting idea that security isn't a big deal?

“The waters off Nigeria remain particularly risky,” said the head of the IMB Pottengal Mukundan, pointing to the waters off the state of Bayelsa, Bonny Island and Port Harcourt.

Mukundan said there had been an increase in reported hijackings and kidnappings, although many more had not been reported.

6 Likes

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by stev120(m): 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ihatepork:

When your ignorant ass doesn't even know Elizade is the largest importer of cars in Nigeria and the biggest automobile dealer. Have you heard of Lanre Shittu, RT Briscoe, Late Okoya Thomas's CFAO group, Nuel Ojei motors ? It's just that most Nigerians are very ignorant. Plus you people are the biggest noisemakers. So whatever people hear all the time is what they know

ewedu and amala have taken the better part of your fucking self..it's un deniable that the Igbos are highest in import and exportation...We control over 40% of lagos fucking economy. ..

1 Like

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by Shuku0kukobambi: 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
stev120:

ewedu and amala have taken the better part of your fucking self..it's un deniable that the Igbos are highest in import and exportation...We control over 40% of lagos fucking economy. ..

You were very deaf in class. It's supposed to be 95% angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by stev120(m): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
Shuku0kukobambi:

You were very deaf in class. It's supposed to be 95% angry
you can't continue living your life this way you must see your malam. ..
Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by Shuku0kukobambi: 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
stev120:

you can't continue living your life this way you must see your malam. ..

Rubbish. No be only mallam, na priest

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by stev120(m): 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
Shuku0kukobambi:

Rubbish. No be only mallam, na priest
plus una village ogun gods. ..
Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by Shuku0kukobambi: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
stev120:

plus una village ogun gods. ..

They are better than the jewish and arabic nonsense you kill yourselves over

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by Ihatepork: 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
stev120:

What else can we expect from people that believe orji kalu is so rich Nigerian banks could not keep his money so they told him to take it to the world bank. People that believe Donald trump would give them Biafra grin Ibo delusion needs to be researched. i just like how you guys keep reducing it. Before, it used to be 70%, now it's 40%. Very soon, you'll increase it to 85% again. you think I have time for your delusional nonsense. clown cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by vicadex07(m): 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
horsepower101:
To those getting adrenaline rush from getting likes, it doesn't make your rebuttals and statements true or even meaningful. It just means you have people of like mindedness who are indifferent or defensive about this unjust system. Nothing surprising.

No condition in life is permanent. Those celebrating the unequal playing field in Nigeria will one day get a taste of their own medicine.

but yibossss are the most successful tribe in Nigeria, so I don't get what u mean by level playing field. If its what I think it is, then u lots are simply just greedy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by Ihatepork: 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
I remember when one ibo said Dangote is a small boy compared to Nnewi billionaires grin cheesy They say very funny things online and offline

If you want to understand ibo delusion, just read ozodi osuji 's articles. He understands his people well. But other tribes can't seem to understand where the delusion comes from grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by deomelllo: 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
konoplyanka:

Who are these people?

How can the people you call slaves be the ones making you suffer while progressing?

Good question.

They say they are the richest, they say they are the smartest, they say they own everything in Nigeria and that they are even responsible for the largest economy and IGR in Nigeria/Lagos, but they are still the daily and 365days/year crying and wailing victims of imaginary enemies, they cry and beg for road, for bridge, for airport, for seaports even though they don't have any sea.....

Sadly for them, other states they claim are better and richer than are building their own seaports, their own airports, their own roads and bridges and so on.

They know they are backward, hopeless and blessed with lazy, incompetent and worhless governors, but they go around beating their chest that they are the alfa and omega in Nigeria while at the end of the day, they beg and beg for the most basic things, they cry like babies over everything, they can not do anything, they can not even tie their own shoes without crying, shouting and begging the FG to tie it for them.

The FG is the husband and they are the ever crying housewife.

This is why we laugh at them when they beat their silly, empty and shallow chests.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by deomelllo: 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
vicadex07:

but yibossss are the most successful tribe in Nigeria, so I don't get what u mean by level playing field. If its what I think it is, then u lots are simply just greedy.

Cross Rivers just budgeted funds for their own seaport.

Edo just secured funds for their own seaport.

Osun state is building their own airport.

They have their own airport in Dutse

Even useless Fayose is clearing bush for Ekiti airport.

...but what are the richest, the smartest, the most industrious, the owner of Abuja and Lagos can not join 2 blocks together to build ordinary dog cage without crying and begging, without boring us with their crocodile sorrow and tears.

What a damn shame..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by PenSniper: 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
The cry-babies from the hating yeast must find something to wail about, even if it's senseless. Their natural pastime.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by coolitempa(f): 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ihatepork:
I remember when one ibo said Dangote is a small boy compared to Nnewi billionaires grin cheesy

If you want to understand ibo delusion, just read ozodi osuji 's articles. He understands his people well. But other tribes can't seem to understand where the delusion comes from grin

Chochocho......my people can be brutal....see finishing.....iPod people...see your useless lives.... grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by ponti93(m): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
Good
Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by cstr1000: 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
Shuku0kukobambi:

So are you saying Achebe never lived in Ibadan? Or is your problem the length of time? cheesy

According to cstr, only insane Igbo men live in Ibadan cheesy
Are you nuts?

Where did you get the ''he has stayed in Ibadan all his life'' angle from? You are now changing it to if he has never stayed in Ibadan .

Get out of my sight.

1 Like

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
cstr1000:

Are you nuts?

Where did you get the ''he has stayed in Ibadan all his life'' angle from? You are now changing it to if he has never stayed in Ibadan .

Get out of my sight.

you're indeed very dumb. why are you running away? did Achebe live his life and work in Ibadan or not? cheesy

come and tell me if Achebe stayed in Ibadan or not? so we can jointly tag him an insane man na. empty chest beating cowardly and spineless clown cheesy

As an aside, there are hordes of insane igbo men hustling even in remote towns like Iragbiji. you can die now if you wish cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by vicadex07(m): 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
deomelllo:

Cross Rivers just budgeted funds for their own seaport.

Edo just secured funds for their own seaport.

Osun state is building their own airport.

They have their own airport in Dutse

Even useless Fayose is clearing bush for Ekiti airport.

...but what are the richest, the smartest, the most industrious, the owner of Abuja and Lagos can not join 2 blocks together to build ordinary dog cage without crying and begging, without boring us with their crocodile sorrow and tears.

What a damn shame..

don't mind those town criers

5 Likes

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by cstr1000: 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
Shuku0kukobambi:

you're indeed very dumb. why are you running away? did Achebe live his life and work in Ibadan or not? cheesy

come and tell me if Achebe stayed in Ibadan or not? so we can jointly tag him an insane man na. empty chest beating cowardly and spineless clown cheesy

As an aide, there are hordes of insane igbo men hustling even in remote towns like Iragbiji. you can die now if you wish cheesy

Now you are crazy. You made the erroneous claim of how achebe stayed in Ibadan all his life and now you are trying to circumvent it.

There are thousands of Yoruba men in the east. Who gives a fucck if Achebe passed the night in Ibadan or visited his inlaws to ensure they were not maltreating his daughter in the usual afonja style.

Yes, Ibadan is a shittt-hole. I have been there as an NYSC member.

I honestly can't see what any sane Igbo man would be doing there.

2 Likes

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by okway2: 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
omaar12:
It A Known Fact That The Port In Lagos Was Built In The Early 60t'z When Lagos Was Still The Capital, And It Was Built Un Opposed By Other Region, Let Admit This. If There Was No Oil In The ND Will The Govt Have Even Welcomed The Idea Of A Seaport Down South? I Dont Think So. Put Tribalism Aside, The Upgrade Of Those Port Will Be Beneficial To Lagos And The Entire South. The West Should Stop Being A Tool Used Against The South By The Far North. They Should Stop Coverting Our Collective Effort As Theirs Alone, Lagos Was Built By Al Nigerians From All Region With The Igbos Contribution A Large Chunk As A Non Indigene To Lagos Not Just By The West Alone. If We Had Played The Tribalism Card Then A Large Part Of Lagos Would Have Still Been A Forest.

You’re an illiterate lol. Igbo facts abi

4 Likes

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
cstr1000:

Now you are crazy. You made the erroneous claim of how achebe stayed in Ibadan all his life and now you are trying to circumvent it.

There are thousands of Yoruba men in the east. Who gives a fucck if Achebe passed the night in Ibadan or visited his inlaws to ensure they were not maltreating his daughter in the usual afonja style.

Yes, Ibadan is a shittt-hole. I have been there as an NYSC member.

Chei, this slave of the albino hunchback no go kill person cheesy cheesy

Not only are you mad, you're a stark illiterate that wears his ignorance proudly like a badge of honour angry

Are you this bereft of common sense or knowledge? so you this mumu doesn't even know Achebe schooled in UI? So your puny brains has never read it anywhere that Achebe even got married in Ibadan? Empty chest beating cowardly and spineless clown cheesy

See some eminent elders from your potor potor region fight over a title in Ibadan for 19 whole years until Olubadan settled them!! They obviously have more sense than you and know where their success lay. Tag them Insane as you did Achebe, it's your funeral. dem boku like flies in Ibadan, Oshogbo, Ife etccheesy

http://sunnewsonline.com/olubadans-intervention-fails-to-resolve-igbo-leadership-crisis/

cstr1000: I honestly can't see what any sane Igbo man would be doing there

Because the whole lot of them including Achebe, Dr Anozie etc are raving lunatics borrowing your words cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by russellino: 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
Blue3k:

1. Those are opinions from same individuals saying government had conspiracy theory to make Lagos only viable port. I haven't read anywhere else the clearing times are longer. If they are that needs to be fixed.

1b. @ bold thanks for restating what I said.

1c. Here's why the eastern ports are used less since you love quotes. You're free to believe what ever conspiracy theory you want. Your tears will cease when all the deep seaports are completed.

2. I didn't back off on anything. I told you where to find data on piracy IMB. I even have examples on pirate attacks at eastern waters in Onne. It effects cost and where you might choose to berth ship. Where are you getting idea that security isn't a big deal?

1. You are quite wrong those were not the opinions of people who allege conspiracy theories these are serious businessmen doing million dollar transactions telling you where the shoe is paining them. These are stakeholders by every stretch of interpretation. In any serious free market economy these are the people that drive policy formulation. You want to cherry-pick observations, avoid the inconvenient ones to your flawed narrative and then try to blackmail with allegations of conspiracy theory? You be learner walahi grin grin

1.b I didn't restate what you said pls try and be honest. You tried to limit the responsibility for the efficiency, fortunes and low revenues/failure of a Federal Govt port as strategic as that on some obscure, powerless port manager or director. You want to deceive yourself not me that the FG over the last couple of decades has been unaware that a potential money spinner like Port Harcourt is moribund? Now that's desperate straw clutching bruv jokes apart.

1c So the statement of the head of council of clearing agents, a quasi political position is law over the statements of the actual importers who make their decisions based on purely economic factors? Did you even examine the logic of what you are trying to say? An importer Okay God Ltd or whatever said it takes ages to clear goods from port Harcourt and days in Lagos. The head of clearing agents says that freight cost & draught (due to lack of dredging though) and cargo destination are reasons why Lagos is preferred. You want to believe the clearing agent over the client, want the privilege to pick and choose who you will believe and label others conspiracy theorists?. It doesn't work that way. Facts and logic are impossible to discard.

2.Oga nobody said security is not a big deal however you cannot substantiate your allusions to the statement that security is a major reason for the poor patronage. You said it yourself that the pirates usually target OIL TANKERS so they can kidnap their captains. Yet the attacks have not even affected the robust tonnage you posted yourself. Now the question is....is piracy affecting non-oil imports? Honest answer please

1 Like

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by Blue3k(m): 11:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
russellino:

1. You are quite wrong those were not the opinions of people who allege conspiracy theories these are serious businessmen doing million dollar transactions telling you where the shoe is paining them. These are stakeholders by every stretch of interpretation. In any serious free market economy these are the people that drive policy formulation. You want to cherry-pick observations, avoid the inconvenient ones to your flawed narrative and then try to blackmail with allegations of conspiracy theory? You be learner walahi grin grin

1.b I didn't restate what you said pls try and be honest. You tried to limit the responsibility for the efficiency, fortunes and low revenues/failure of a Federal Govt port as strategic as that on some obscure, powerless port manager or director. You want to deceive yourself not me that the FG over the last couple of decades has been unaware that a potential money spinner like Port Harcourt is moribund? Now that's desperate straw clutching bruv jokes apart.

1c So the statement of the head of council of clearing agents, a quasi political position is law over the statements of the actual importers who make their decisions based on purely economic factors? Did you even examine the logic of what you are trying to say? An importer Okay God Ltd or whatever said it takes ages to clear goods from port Harcourt and days in Lagos. The head of clearing agents says that freight cost & draught (due to lack of dredging though) and cargo destination are reasons why Lagos is preferred. You want to believe the clearing agent over the client, want the privilege to pick and choose who you will believe and label others conspiracy theorists?. It doesn't work that way. Facts and logic are impossible to discard.

2.Oga nobody said security is not a big deal however you cannot substantiate your allusions to the statement that security is a major reason for the poor patronage. You said it yourself that the pirates usually target OIL TANKERS so they can kidnap their captains. Yet the attacks have not even affected the robust tonnage you posted yourself. Now the question is....is piracy affecting non-oil imports? Honest answer please

1. Your just crying now. The governments looking it own revenue sources. More Conspiracy theories with no proof.

1b. Lol I have to explain whole chain of command before u understand. You restated what I said.

1c. They know their customers and clear stuff all day. We already went over depths being relatively same. The freight cost can very nobody said it's supposed to be uniform. The concession allow for competition.

2. It's pirates not military blockade. If you read IBM report most piracy happens in Eastern waters. The shippers would prefer others ones if they save cash and don't lose cargo. Stop asking dumb questions. If you read the IBM report like I told you 5 times you would know non oil cargo is targeted. It happens in Lagos waters historically and in ND.

6 Likes

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by OfficialAwol(m): 3:22am On Dec 16, 2017
konoplyanka:

If a supposed educated man like you could type this, then iboes are doomed in their delusion and paranoia.

I ain't fighting with you dude.

Just explain the rationale behind non opening up of the eastern ports when about 60 percent of imported goods is owned by Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by EternalTruths: 4:55am On Dec 16, 2017
russellino:

The guy you have being chatting with, is a very ignorant illiterate who thinks we all are fools.

He can not even ask himself why an importer will like to incur more expenses importing through Lagos when Port Harcourt Calabar etc are nearby.

If he has common sense, he would have known that something is wrong somewhere for an Onitsha based importer to use Lagos instead of Port Harcourt.

That guy, is an epitome of stupidity.
Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by deomelllo: 5:39am On Dec 16, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6416893_fbimg1513396717475_jpeg6424657ed6cb4bb612f8f2096109aa3a

While the chest beating, richest, industrious and smartest losers are doing sidon look like mumu, insulting and abusing everybody, waiting for the FG to do everything for them..

Shameless people.

5 Likes

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by Blue3k(m): 5:47am On Dec 16, 2017
EternalTruths:

The guy you have being chatting with, is a very ignorant illiterate who thinks we all are fools.

He can not even ask himself why an importer will like to incur more expenses importing through Lagos when Port Harcourt Calabar etc are nearby.

If he has common sense, he would have known that something is wrong somewhere for an Onitsha based importer to use Lagos instead of Port Harcourt.

That guy, is an epitome of stupidity.

Eternal crybaby I gave you chance to explain whats wrong. You chickened out like you and your shallow chesteater brothers do. Now A daft guy like you is talking about intelligence you don't have. All you could do is shout fake stats because you think NPA unreliable source.

kettykin:
The President, National Council of Managing Directors of Licensed Customs Agents (NCMDLCA), Lucky Amiwero, said the components that determine the choice of port such as freight cost, the draft and cargo destination do not favour other ports, hence the use of Lagos ports.

“Why you are having more traffic in Lagos ports is because most of the cargoes are consumed around Lagos area, while the other places don’t have many industries. Many of the ships that are coming to Lagos are based on the request by the importers, who are businessmen around Lagos.

“If you want your cargoes shipped to the East, you might not see a ship going to the East, besides, the freight to the East is too expensive and it is not as requested as Lagos, because Lagos has a concentration of market,” he said.

4 Likes

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by tsdarkside(m): 6:25am On Dec 16, 2017
look,we cant force easterners to use their own ports....how....??...at gun point...?

nobody is forcing them to use ports far away from them....they are not just saying the truth...

fact remains the money is in lagos not in the east....people go their were money is....its natural instincts....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by honourhim: 6:37am On Dec 16, 2017
okway2:

Are your governors not aware of all these? Are you leaders slaves that they cannot (under 16 years of PDP rule) fight for a “fully functional” port?

This Is the only reasonable point you made here. GEJ was there for almost 6 years without dealing with the issues. Quite a shame and very annoying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs / Let's Talk About Fela's Political Lyrics. / Ex-militants Bomb Hotel In Osubi, Okpe LGA,Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.