Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat (20656 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat by itspzpics(m): 6:47am On Dec 15, 2017
The celebrities seems to meet at a video shoot….

They are all looking good with that beautiful lady at d middle…. Lol

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/ubi-frankling-pictured-with-wizkid-and-dj-jimmy-jat/

Re: Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat by itspzpics(m): 6:47am On Dec 15, 2017
The baddos

See more photos of wizkid Ubi Frankling with sexy babes at the video shoot here http://www.praizeupdates.com/ubi-frankling-pictured-with-wizkid-and-dj-jimmy-jat/
Re: Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat by Samusu(m): 6:48am On Dec 15, 2017
How is dis news?

7 Likes

Re: Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat by biacan(f): 6:49am On Dec 15, 2017
And wizzy is putting on over size things

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat by negz1(m): 6:54am On Dec 15, 2017
who be dat curvy lady ....

6 Likes

Re: Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 15, 2017
Ubi franklin dey nairaland...in fact I dey suspect op. Trying so hard to make him trend.

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat by Flexherbal(m): 6:56am On Dec 15, 2017
Wizzy, small body, big engine!

9 Likes

Re: Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 15, 2017
negz1:
who be dat curvy lady ....
Her name is Curvinatu Onidinla the daughter of Obolanta.

Are you sure you saw wizzy at all? Which kain bata e wear?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat by Threebear(m): 6:57am On Dec 15, 2017
Wizkid small but mighty.
It's not the size of the man, but the size of the fight in the man cool

6 Likes

Re: Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat by Caseless: 6:59am On Dec 15, 2017
I no see any Franklin, wizkid or Jimmy na dat babe or waitress I see.

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat by negz1(m): 6:59am On Dec 15, 2017
cummando:

Her name is Curvinatu Onidinla the daughter of Obolanta.

Are you sure you saw wizzy at all? Which kain bata e wear?
lol Dat guy sef cos money plenty hin no send... see hin pose sef

1 Like

Re: Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat by thesicilian: 7:06am On Dec 15, 2017
cummando:
Ubi franklin dey nairaland...in fact I dey suspect op. Trying so hard to make him trend.
I tire o. I only hear of Ubi Franklin on Nairaland and nowhere else.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 15, 2017
Change title to Star Boy spotted with some fans

10 Likes

Re: Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat by LesbianBoy(m): 9:56am On Dec 15, 2017
Who be the omoge wey dey their middle cheesy cheesy
Re: Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat by enemyofprogress: 9:56am On Dec 15, 2017
Samusu:
How is dis news?
I tire for the op and the mods o
Re: Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat by enemyofprogress: 9:56am On Dec 15, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Who be the omoge wey dey their middle cheesy cheesy
na the one wey wizkid chop last night now

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat by Sijo01(f): 9:57am On Dec 15, 2017
Who's the lady? Is she a nobody? Why wasn't her name mentioned?

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat by PenlsCaP: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2017
undecided
Re: Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat by nawtyme: 9:58am On Dec 15, 2017
And here I was thinking Ubi Franklin owns instant pick up and dry cleaning services. Yet his dress is unkept looks dirty and un-ironed. How then can I take my clothes for his people to dry clean?

Rubbish
Re: Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat by free2ryhme: 9:58am On Dec 15, 2017
itspzpics:
The celebrities seems to meet at a video shoot….

They are all looking good with that beautiful lady at d middle…. Lol

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/ubi-frankling-pictured-with-wizkid-and-dj-jimmy-jat/

Dem try sha grin grin grin
Re: Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat by donblade85555(m): 9:59am On Dec 15, 2017
maybe its a video shoot

anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man in the making. visit www.laughkillme.com
Re: Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat by lampopp: 9:59am On Dec 15, 2017
Who dem epp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat by Heywhizzy(m): 9:59am On Dec 15, 2017
how this post/pics take epp anybody..nawa for NL these days o
Re: Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat by dreamworld: 9:59am On Dec 15, 2017
Before nko? Is he supposed to be seen with buratai?.
Re: Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat by muller101(m): 10:01am On Dec 15, 2017
Wizkid always positioning his mouth like fish wey de struggle to breathe atmospheric air

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat by boliswitpassprik(m): 10:02am On Dec 15, 2017
shocked
Re: Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat by bsideboii(m): 10:02am On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat by bsideboii(m): 10:02am On Dec 15, 2017
Wizzy is one blessed dude

1 Like

Re: Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat by joenor(m): 10:04am On Dec 15, 2017
Crew nice one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba / Solomon Akiyesi In Search For Third Wife [PICS] / Alexreports Welcomes Another Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.