Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos (35077 Views)

Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 / El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) / 2017 Akwa Ibom State Christmas Carol Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by 360metrosports: 8:45am On Dec 15, 2017
Pastor Adeboye of RCCG, Nathaniel Bassey, Osun state Governor Aregbesola at the Presidential Christmas carol at the Villa Banquet Hall, Abuja hosted by Vice President, Osinbajo.

http://www.metronaija.com/photos-pastor-adeboye-presidential-christmas-carol/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by dingbang(m): 8:47am On Dec 15, 2017
Nathaniel Bassey's "Halleluyah Eh" song is lit...

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 15, 2017
waste of funds!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 15, 2017
Seen..I am sure this must have been in the 2017 budget grin grin grin

Aregbesola sef...maybe seeking soft landing after court voided "State of Osun" grin grin grin
+ Was he there as special guest appearance?
- Why the cap?

Is that Reuben Abati in the first picture?

Something like this would be in the 2018 budget proposal too... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by Milllz: 11:53am On Dec 15, 2017
Nice.

See how these ones are balancing in front. Sometimes I wonder if our politicians can sit on a chair that doesn’t demonstrate their affluence.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by enestar(f): 11:53am On Dec 15, 2017
Abeg which network u dey use
dingbang:
Chai.. Lovely
Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by rozayx5(m): 11:53am On Dec 15, 2017
Happy to see how far bassey has come

smiley

10 Likes

My number One Nigeria worship minister ...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by wilcox(m): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2017
Nice and cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by zulex880: 11:54am On Dec 15, 2017
Who's going to buy GLO airtime of 2000naira for 1500 please, i wanted to recharge 200naira and i mistaken added another 0 and I loaded 2000naira instead and that my last card right now, please who's interested? Drop your WhatsApp number I'm going to message you asap

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by feelgoodstuffs(m): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2017
God is great, somebody shout Halleluyah grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by webngnews: 11:54am On Dec 15, 2017
Good
Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by MillionDollars: 11:55am On Dec 15, 2017
Who else loves Nathaniel Bassey, that man is connected to God ejorrrr

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by Amirullaha(m): 11:55am On Dec 15, 2017
At the start of 2017, I set a goal of saving N500k.
I haven't done badly, it's just N500k left for it to be complete...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by lagosrd: 11:56am On Dec 15, 2017
Why attend a function of you cannot cooperate with their style of dressing. Sighted aregbesola there now on cap in a christain gathering. McGee.

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 15, 2017
Were our fresident
Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by fishbone123(m): 11:57am On Dec 15, 2017
was suppose to be there,.. got the invitation late.. no_offence against anybody thou
Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by Amirullaha(m): 11:58am On Dec 15, 2017
zulex880:
Who's going to buy GLO airtime of 2000naira for 1500 please, i wanted to recharge 200naira and i mistaken added another 0 and I loaded 2000naira instead and that my last card right now, please who's interested? Drop your WhatsApp number I'm going to message you asap
Be very careful who do such transactions with because some of the guys nowadays are fraudsters...
Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by MadCow1: 11:58am On Dec 15, 2017
I knew that his Oluwa Ogogoro Facebook stunt would pay him massively..

Enjoy the fruits of your hussle..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by godwinogbadu(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2017
Good one
Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 15, 2017
HypocRisy even in christmas carol

Big men with leather sit ,Arm rest at d front

Less rich pple, plastic /wooden chairs at d back
Did jesus do like dat??

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by Ugoeze2016: 11:59am On Dec 15, 2017
Na wa ooo. Merry Christmas to all

If you are not buying and selling mobile phones on http://zokija.com, why are you doing like this naw? It's not fair, I am begging you
Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by fishbone123(m): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
Amirullaha:
At the start of 2017, I set a goal of saving N500k.
I haven't done badly, it's just N500k left for it to be complete...
wen we they tell una say forget women and face ur life,.. una no go hear.. see as olosho no gree u get 1kobo all tru 365days of 2017... u can still achieve it if u play bet9ja or u rob

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by peacemara54(m): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
check my signature
Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by zulex880: 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
Amirullaha:

Be very careful who do such transactions with because some of the guys nowadays are fraudsters...
Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohammed Adamu Hands Over To Acting IGP, Alkali Baba / Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker / Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.