Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (79137 Views)

My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka / Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by ATIKUAIR(f): 9:51am On Dec 15, 2017
Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, of the Adoration Ministry, has declared that former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar is the new blessing for Nigeria.

He said Abubakar has what it takes to “put smile on Nigerians suffering different marginalization,” if given the opportunity to rule the country in 2019.

Speaking in Enugu, the fiery preacher said the Waziri of Adamawa was advocating a “new order, a new paradigm shift in the government.”

Mbaka said, “Every political relationship is open for negotiations, without pre-set outcomes. Atiku do not fear negotiations, as democrat and businessman that is what reasonable human beings that love his people do. This is even more important if a stubborn resistance against negotiations can lead to unsavoury outcomes, which the present governments have demonstrated!

“For the Nigerian State to have a soul, the constituent parts need to renegotiate and rework the union. It is what will reduce to the barest minimum the feelings of injustice and poverty among Nigerians. It is what will make Nigerians believe that they chose this union willingly, ending effectively the theory of Lugardian contraption.

“It is a perfect antidote for peace. The times call for new ideas For creative solutions, for restructuring, for people to be happy, for people to have means of living, for people to love Nigeria again!

“Atiku is the only person that have contested and is still contesting for Nigerian presidency that love the youths more and have created more jobs for the youths to prove that more than most state government!

“Imagine what he will do when he have the power and resources to do more! Let’s pray that the blessing and protection of God to be with him to put smile in Nigerians suffering different marginalization!”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/12/15/atiku-mbaka-reveals-ex-vp-nigerias-next-president/amp/

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by boliswitpassprik(m): 9:52am On Dec 15, 2017
shocked

mbaka of all people endorsing Atiku
?
same man that was shouting Buhari last elections?

kuku kill me shocked

he should just focus on collecting tithe and offering and stop talking on political matters

maybe we should just change his name to Mbeke!

btw... lets to a mini 2019 election

click like for Buhari
click share for Atiku!

modified : its official.... Atiku don win election!

237 Likes 807 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2017
He was among those who supported Buhari. I could still remember that time undecided

Why the sudden switch?

263 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:54am On Dec 15, 2017
grin I laugh in swagali, money don change hand.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by HeyCorleone(m): 9:55am On Dec 15, 2017
I didn't bother reading thru.

This man called Father Mbaka is a disgrace unto himself. He's made himself a political prostitute. With the kind of prophecies and revelation he makes, you begin to wonder what kind of God he serves. First he said Jonathan is the man God has ordained for Nigeria. When shit hit the fan, he changed his dance steps and went on the side of Buhari. He didn't do that peacefully. While at it he hurled insults at Jonathan and even accused his wife of trying to assassinate him. What rubbish.

All in a bid not to lose Presidential favours.

Now he's dancing to the tune of Atiku so that when he wins he won't lose out of favours. Why doesn't he just afford himself a little respect. He's a Catholic priest for Chrissakes. And one thing peculiar about them is they don't meddle in Political affairs. This man is just a black sheep.

Makes me very unproud of being a Catholic.

187 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by chuksp09(m): 10:01am On Dec 15, 2017
Again? This man sef

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Oblitz(m): 10:04am On Dec 15, 2017
Some people, sha
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Mrnakeina(m): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2017
Get your PVC now!!!!

Buhari Must Go!

198 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 15, 2017
Funny man..
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 15, 2017
Lol...mbaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by ipobarecriminals: 10:19am On Dec 15, 2017
undecided nah una sabi...One thing i know ia dat ATIKUCHUKWU NNAMDI is wasting his time.We dnt want a THIEF to ruin our economy

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Trumpism: 10:30am On Dec 15, 2017
boliswitpassprik:
shocked

I am a great supporter of Atiku, but using the name of Fr. Ejike Mbaka for propaganda is very bad. Just as I cannot use the name of Usman Bauchi or TB Joshua for propaganda, no body should try this again.

Mbaka is my Spiritual leader and no one should bring him to a disrepute.

Mbaka Adoration is from Friday night till dawn. So, where and when did he say this? Thursday night or Friday Morning? Nononoooooooo!

Please Please Please leave Mbaka out. The Southeast is already there for Atiku no doubt about it!

Signed by a member of Trumpism.

If you join Trumpism, we will allow you to use our page to post any political cause you want whether APC or PDP as we are non political organisation!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by izaray(f): 10:31am On Dec 15, 2017
Father Mbaka should stop disgracing priest hood abeg. Can't he respect himself for once!

13 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 15, 2017
Fake pastor

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by DonVikings: 10:34am On Dec 15, 2017
Pigs are very funny animals honestly. cheesy cheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by AWONEYAN(m): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2017
ATIKUAIR:
Fr. MBAKA during his adoration, decries the hunger in the land, how poor people are experiencing the worst struggle for survival since after civil war! People are selling their properties now to survive, most governments are owing workers salaries for more than 6 months! Chai! How are they to survive with their family? He went further to explain how he likes how Atiku advocates a new order, a new paradigm shift in the government, More importantly, Atiku acknowledges the supremacy of negotiations in human relations, He understands that the Nigerian State needs to be a solvent, not several different soluble.

According to him, "Every political relationship is open for negotiations, without pre-set outcomes. Atiku do not fear negotiations, as democrat and businessman, that is what reasonable human beings that love his people do, This is even more important if a stubborn resistance against negotiations can lead to unsavoury outcomes, which the present government have demonstrated!

For the Nigerian State to have a soul, the constituent parts need to renegotiate and rework the union. It is what will reduce to the barest minimum the feelings of injustice and poverty among Nigerians. It is what will make Nigerians believe that they chose this union willingly, ending effectively the theory of Lugardian contraption.

It is a perfect antidote for peace.
The times call for new ideas
For creative solutions, for restructuring, for people to be happy, for people to have means of living, for people to love Nigeria again! Atiku is the only person that have contested and is still contesting for Nigerian presidency that love the youths more and have created more jobs for the youths to prove that more than most state government! Imagine what he will do when he have the power and resources to do more! Let's pray that the blessing and protection of God to be with him to put smile in Nigerians suffering different marginalization! He concluded.

Why do u like to lie like this.....u just brought out your sentimental political interest and stamp d name of Fr mbaka on it. A house built on a wrong foundation will collapse......am surprised dat some people drink this zobo

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 15, 2017
Source..In meantime, let me book this space in case Rocket Man decides to send some rocket to US

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by DonVikings: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2017
Several ipob/nnamdidiot cownu zombies have abandoned their old handles and created new ones to suck on Atiku's cøck. grin

We know you all.

Every single supporter of Atichukwu was/is an ipob terrorist. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Richy4(m): 10:40am On Dec 15, 2017
Not again...I remembered 2015... how he implied that this present government administration will be okay...
Anyways, since Atiku is the new blessing, . .I guess Buhari is the old blessing... sad

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by python1: 10:41am On Dec 15, 2017
DonVikings:
Several ipob/nnamdidiot cownu zombies have abandoned their old handles and created new ones to suck on Atiku's cøck. grin

We know you all.

Every single supporter of Atichukwu was/is an ipob terrorist. grin
That one no be news na. cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by wakaman: 10:42am On Dec 15, 2017
Lies, all lies.
Ipob dreams.

Big lie yam like this and no source or palm oil to chop am
Serve again!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Ezionye(f): 10:45am On Dec 15, 2017
Lol.

I reserve my comment
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Okoroawusa: 10:52am On Dec 15, 2017
FAKE NEWS!

FATHER MBAKA NEVER MADE THIS COMMENT!

IS THIS HOW YOU WANT TO DO PUBLICITY FOR ATIKU AFTER COLLECTING HIS MONEY?

IF AM ATIKU,I WILL SACK YOU.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by nijabazaar: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2017
HeyCorleone:
I didn't bother reading thru.

This man called Father Mbaka is a disgrace unto himself. He's made himself a political prostitute. With the kind of prophecies and revelation he makes, you begin to wonder what kind of God he serves. First he said Jonathan is the man God has ordained for Nigeria. When shit hit the fan, he changed his dance steps and went on the side of Buhari. He didn't do that peacefully. While at it he hurled insults at Jonathan and even accused his wife of trying to assassinate him. What rubbish.

All in a bid not to lose Presidential favours.

Now he's dancing to the tune of Atiku so that when he wins he won't lose out of favours. Why doesn't he just afford himself a little respect. He's a Catholic priest for Chrissakes. And one thing peculiar about them is they don't meddle in Political affairs. This man is just a black sheep.

Makes me very unproud of being a Catholic.

That guy x something else.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by JANK23H(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2017
I doubt if Father Mbaka made those comments.This definitely is a disgusting piece for propaganda.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by chuckdee4(m): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2017
If indeed he made these remarks, then he's more of a politician than a priest

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 15, 2017
lol, this political Rev. father don collect money ooooo

we'll never how you campaigned for that dullard in aso rock

afonja now calling him ipob cool crazy bunch of skull miners

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by iluvdonjazzy: 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
i smell LAI MOHAMMED on this post.

5 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by BornAgainMay: 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
I thankGod for All my Ex girlfriends in my life

That's all I can say

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by chiagozien(m): 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
Trumpism:

I am a great supporter of Atiku, but using the name of Fr. Ejike Mbaka for propaganda is very bad. Just as I cannot use the name of Usman Bauchi or TB Joshua for propaganda, no body should try this again.

Mbaka is my Spiritual leader and no one should bring him to a disrepute.

Mbaka Adoration is from Friday night till dawn. So, where and when did he say this? Thursday night or Friday Morning? Nononoooooooo!

Please Please Please leave Mbaka out. The Southeast is already there for Atiku no doubt about it!

Signed by a member of Trumpism.

If you join Trumpism, we will allow you to use our page to post any political cause you want whether APC or PDP as we are non political organisation!
pls say you are for atiku and not south east,as for me am for nobody.

No election

5 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by navyseal2220: 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
Confused Afonjas already attacking Fr. Mbaka because he is now supporting Atiku. When he was supporting Buhari you were praising him. Confused lots...all they know is amala, amala, amala.

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) / Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) / Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.