Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Fighting Temptation And Allurement - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fighting Temptation And Allurement (346 Views)

How I Fought Temptation And Put Emotional Bonding Before Physical Desire / Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience / Why I Gave Into Temptation And Had Hot Sex With My 53-year-old Mum-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fighting Temptation And Allurement by Jameskyrian(m): 10:22am On Dec 15, 2017
*Fighting Temptation & Allurement*
�‍❤‍�‍���‍♀��‍♀��‍♂�

_Are you married, single or hooked up?.. This would probably be the best short story tale you'd probably read to inspire you in marriage_

*Read and tell us what you think*

He was having his evening beverage….

That’s when she joined him.

“Hi there handsome, you’re looking good. So fine I can eat you up” she said sitting down.

“I thought we agreed to keep away from each other? I am a married man” he told her.

” Come on. I won’t bite. You can’t resist me, no man can” she said.

“I am a married man” he told her.

“Fight all you want, but soon I will have you. I am way better than your wife” she told him.

“You are nothing compared to my wife” he told her off.

“Really? All this body. All these curves. All these sweetness. I bet your wife is not as good in bed as I am” she told him unbuttoning the top button of her blouse to reveal her cleavage, then lifting up her skirt, just a bit.....

Continue reading on the link.....

��������������������

http://jkcyno.com/2017/12/15/fighting-temptation-and-allurement/

Re: Fighting Temptation And Allurement by Famoustemmy(m): 10:27am On Dec 15, 2017
LA open, LA data finish.. LA click LA bend
Re: Fighting Temptation And Allurement by Jameskyrian(m): 11:24am On Dec 15, 2017
Famoustemmy:
LA open, LA data finish.. LA click LA bend

Hahahahhahahahahaa.... La wuked la You

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Queen / 2018 Lovelife Mindset#Guys Shine Your Eyes / A Must Read For Singles And Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.