Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Https://zp2btc.ltd/ Ignorance A Major Key To Failure And Regret - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Https://zp2btc.ltd/ Ignorance A Major Key To Failure And Regret (255 Views)

Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall / Failure And Corrective Measures For Charcoal Machine Equipment / Best Telegram Channel You Will Never Regret Joining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Https://zp2btc.ltd/ Ignorance A Major Key To Failure And Regret by Theldo(m): 11:47am On Dec 15, 2017
So many of us would be wondering what the hell is this guy talking about,lol don't worry i am still here and am not leaving any time soon..
now am going to start by saying something that has always been my major thing.yeah is my source of strength and is a quote."PROCRASTINATION IS A LAZY MAN'S APOLOGY" hahah yea it is and if you want to achieve any success level then you have to be ready to kick such thing off your mind.
so many people ask what are Cryptocurrencies and how does it benefit us,OK no more confusion am here to address that issue.
So what is cryptocurrency
it is a digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank.Still confused ok here is another
A cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography to secure its transactions, to control the creation of additional units, and to verify the transfer of assets.
Now we have the bitcoin,bitcoin cash,perfect money,Payoneer,litecoin etc
all you need is to understand the one you want to invest in and then you are off.
So how do i make profit by buying crypto currency?
Yea this has been what most people wants to know about but i tell you is just as easy as anything easy.you buy at a cheaper rate sell when the price goes high.
But here are basic things you need
First you need where to store your crypto currency that is an online wallet.i recommend zupago hybrid wallet.you can register through the link https://zupago.pe/ then you need where to buy it and you can get that at https://zp2btc.ltd/
i have friends who should have bought bitcoin when it was still sold for $5000 but due to procrastination,ignorance and fear the decided to wait till new year for the price to come down and to their surprise Bitcoin has fired up to $17000.
Yea!!! is time to leave ignorance behind and move towards something big.like Jason king said and i quote “Hey, obviously this is a very interesting time to be in Bitcoin center now, but if you guys want to argue over whether this is reality or not, one Bitcoin will feed over 40 homeless people in Pensacola center now. If you guys want proof Bitcoin is real, send them to me, I’ll cash them out and feed homeless people.”

(1) (Reply)

Ibises Generation 4 Security Alarm System Is Now On Sales On Konga. / Samsung S6 Edge Screen Needed / Zuckerberg Promises More Stringent Data Sharing Policy For Apps In Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.