Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC (36642 Views)

Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) / The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) / Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by Groovenaija360(m): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
The amazing throwback photo of Access bank Ceo, Mr Herbert Onyewumbu Wigwe was shared on social media.

Access bank via Facebook page, posted this photo and captioned it  #ThrowbackThursday.

Hey guys, let’s have some fun today as we throw it all the way back. Upload an oldie with someone or people on our timeline and tag them.
Guess whose #ThrowbackThursday shot this is?

About Herbert Onyewumbu Wigwe?

Lets roll!

Herbert Onyewumbu Wigwe (born 15 August 1966 in Lagos) is a Nigerian banker and entrepreneur. He is currently CEO and Group managing director of Access Bank plc, one of Nigeria's top five banking institutions, after succeeding his business partner, Aigboje Aig-Imoukhede in January 2014.[1]

Wigwe has a degree in accountancy from the University of Nigeria, an MA in Banking and Finance from the University College of North Wales (now Bangor), an MSc in Financial Economics from the University of London, and is an Alumnus of the Harvard Business School Executive Management Program.

Herbert Wigwe began his career at Coopers & Lybrand, Lagos as a management consultant, later qualifying as a chartered accountant. After a stint at Capital Bank, he joined GTBank where he spent over a decade working in corporate and institutional banking, rising to become the executive director in charge of institutional banking.

In 2002, Wigwe and his business partner, Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede, saw a unique opportunity and grasped it, acquiring what was then a small commercial bank, Access Bank – at the time, the 65th largest of the 89 banks in the country.

Access Bank is now one of the top five banks in Nigeria and ranked among the top 500 global banks according to a 2015 report by The Banker magazine and is aiming to be Africa's top bank. It currently serves over 6.5 million account-holders, through 350 branches and with more than 1,500 ATMs in major centres across Nigeria, Sub-Saharan Africa and the UK.

As one of Nigeria's foremost corporate bankers, he has helped develop some of Africa's biggest companies in the construction, telecommunications, energy and oil and gas sectors through a unique model, which involves understanding and providing financial support and expertise. His career in financial services spans more than 25 years including over a decade as Deputy Managing Director.

Check His full biography and more photos at the link below.

>>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/amazing-childhood-photo-of-herbert-wigwe-ceo-access-bank-plc/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by midehi2(f): 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Wow
Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by iamleumas: 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
Good brains see small opportunity and turn it into a mega business empire. Dull brains will always want an already made success to clip to. Thinking rightly is the best work one can do for himself to be successful and also having the right people around.

Meanwhile,
I want to sell a facebook page with 56k likes at an affordable price. If you're interested, kindly call/whatsapp 070-6427-2729

8 Likes

Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Keep the hustle strong

1 Like

Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by MightyThor(m): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Even then them hold bar, (See the kind cloth him dey wear, correct baffs in those days)
cos if you see people own throw back pick ehn....... cry (some na pant or karki, never both ooo, some na 100% sailors sef) undecided
they will rather THROW the pic behind their BACK and forget about those years.
Throwback ko, Throwin ni.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by TheNextAce: 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nice one. He looked cute as a kid
Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by rosalieene(f): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nice

Check my signature
Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by RemedyLab: 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Health is wealth
Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by sajb(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
Never underestimate anyone...

1 Like

Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by tstx(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
Dunno him
Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
So na this man be CEO of Access bank. Only am too feature for the TV commercial.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by lovelylad: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
He is from a rich family wink

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by propanet(m): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
He is from a wealthy background; is not a matter of hustling or hardworking. He is not the most hardworking.

19 Likes

Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by DisGuy: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
with throwback pics

hhh anybody can get an old pic and claim it's them! >Cynic<
Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
Useless Bankers angry angry angry
Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by kowema(f): 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
tstx:
Dunno him

Neither does he know u.
Lol.
Same same

1 Like

Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by Mysselff2: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
And so ?
We should fry salad abi ?

#I HATE ACCESS BANK

# WURU WURU BANK

1 Like

Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by dakeskese(m): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
This ones dem get money na... See d pix na.

But na one tin to get good background and na anoda tin to get sense.
In his case, he has d two

9 Likes

Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by apharm(m): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
nobody knew he would b great.
Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by kerry57: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Good brains see small opportunity and turn it into a mega business empire. Dull brains will always want an already made success to clip to. Thinking rightly is the best work one can do for himself to be successful and also having the right people around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by wtfcoded: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ezigbo nwa afo igbo. grin

1 Like

Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by tstx(m): 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
kowema:

Neither does he know u.
Lol.
Same same
and I'm sure he doesn't know you too
Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by tstx(m): 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
kowema:

Neither does he know u. Lol. Same same
My point exactly
Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
The network is currently down in access bank

I have been here for the past one hour angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by wtfcoded: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
Mysselff2:
And so ? We should fry salad abi ?
#I HATE ACCESS BANK
# WURU WURU BANK
u can go ahead n fry ur goddamn salad, who cares! It's not a must to comment!!

#where is that my cain sef?

1 Like

Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by stevezuks: 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
Stone throw
Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by bakynes(m): 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
Wait a minute, I guess from the name he is Igbo but 1966 was the beginning of the Nigerian -Biafra Civil War how was he born in Lagos?

Anyway a few igbos stayed back.
Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by kowema(f): 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
tstx:
and I'm sure he doesn't know you too

Lol..
But I know him na.
I try pass u
Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by Willgates(m): 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
I saw my childhood picture in my teenage days. I loathed it so much, couldn't stand the sight of it. So I set it on fire. It was that bad. It's clear he was born into affluence mehn...

1 Like

Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by nwakibie3(m): 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
RemedyLab:
Health is wealth

no bro

wealth is health.

if u doubt me ask buhari

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Spaghetti Factory In Ikorodu Is On Fire (Photos) / Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth / Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.