Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Wow!!! Wizkid Brother NORM Now Sing, Download Is Song Here - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow!!! Wizkid Brother NORM Now Sing, Download Is Song Here (928 Views)

Norm Macdonald Is Dead / This two ARTISTES will retire olamide & phyno.. listen to their song here.. MAD / "I Sometimes Tie And Beat My Husband To Keep Our Marriage For 29years Now - Sing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow!!! Wizkid Brother NORM Now Sing, Download Is Song Here by Timastar(m): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2017

It was absolutely hard to believe when my ears interpreted this tune to me last night.

I was like "Is this, or is not WIZZY himself" Well; Blood they say is thicker than water.

NORM is his name I dunno his real names anyways) He sounds just like his brother Wizkid.

He referred to his fans as NORMers, like Korede Bello did called his fans BELLOvers. What do I call mine oooooo?

Download, listen and share the lovely tune by NORM, titled "TELL" below:-
http://timasbase.com.ng/music-norm-tell/
Re: Wow!!! Wizkid Brother NORM Now Sing, Download Is Song Here by MatricNumber(m): 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
DNA test or i dont believe it.
Re: Wow!!! Wizkid Brother NORM Now Sing, Download Is Song Here by Gozychuks(m): 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsnzx2EA0HE
My first video
Support subscribe and share #SSS.
Re: Wow!!! Wizkid Brother NORM Now Sing, Download Is Song Here by silvamiami(m): 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
Wizkid brother and you dont know his Real name?
Fake Hype for this Fake nigga.

Dont try to sound like Others cos people love thir sound but no be yourself and watch how you excel.

You can not go far when you are a photocopy.

Sound like Wizkid and you never reach the light.
Sound Like Norm and you become the greatest cos no one has your unique voice.

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Artiste,skibii Gifts Fan With N200k As Christmas Gift (photo) / “f*ck All These Dumbf*ck Awards” – Kiddominant Blasts Organisers Of Soundcity MV / Hilarious Picture Of Banky W Nd Susu!beautiful Couple!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.