Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Igbos And 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos And 2019 (1234 Views)

Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections / The Diff Between Presentation Of 2018 And 2019 Budget in Ekiti state / Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos And 2019 by shallysgirl: 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
Gooday everyone especially my igbo brethren.
2019 is close and everyone is strategizing.
At the moment,i support an Atiku presidency ,but what if an Igbo candidate isnt picked as his vp?
This is something igbos should be thinking about.
I for one believe igbos should be vp 2019 for dignity sake.
No Igbo person should fall for the trick or promise that 2027presidency is/will be zoned to the S/E or the senate presidency in 2019 will be zoned to the SE.Those promises may not be fulfilled.
Igbos,must be given the vp slot in 2019 in the Pdp.
We cannot labour and face humiliation for someone else to come and eat.
Some have even said no matter the vp Pdp picks,igbo must vote Pdp.
Igbos should be power brokers in the Pdp.
Enough of all these insults and being taken for granted.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And 2019 by Okoroawusa: 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
The future political relevance of Igbos is not in PDP nor APC.
It is in the hands of the igbos themselves.They can make or mar it.
It is high time we,igbos,left the "victims"mentality

2019 is another chance.
Re: Igbos And 2019 by modik(m): 7:51am On Feb 12, 2018
No sane Igbo son or daughter gives a damn about presidency gibberish!

Check out the Northerners who monopolised presidency and compare the poverty index with the South Easterners?

Tell me your result. Igbo is republican by nature hence survives against all odds.

Vote Buhari for 4 more years so their mumu reloads double fold.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And 2019 by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 12, 2018
2023 is Igbo Presidency year if Buhari wins in 2019. Igbos should make sure Buhari wins in 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos And 2019 by gidgiddy: 10:59am On Feb 12, 2018
shallysgirl:
Gooday everyone especially my igbo brethren.
2019 is close and everyone is strategizing.
At the moment,i support an Atiku presidency ,but what if an Igbo candidate isnt picked as his vp?
This is something igbos should be thinking about.
I for one believe igbos should be vp 2019 for dignity sake.
No Igbo person should fall for the trick or promise that 2027presidency is/will be zoned to the S/E or the senate presidency in 2019 will be zoned to the SE.Those promises may not be fulfilled.
Igbos,must be given the vp slot in 2019 in the Pdp.
We cannot labour and face humiliation for someone else to come and eat.
Some have even said no matter the vp Pdp picks,igbo must vote Pdp.
Igbos should be power brokers in the Pdp.
Enough of all these insults and being taken for granted.

Igbos generally dont care about the Presidency of Nigeria or the vice presidency. These political positions has not helped anyone

1 Like

Re: Igbos And 2019 by shallysgirl: 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
gidgiddy:

Igbos generally dont care about the Presidency of Nigeria or the vice presidency. These political positions has not helped anyone
aYes,i understand that,but pdp not picking Igbo as VP, means to me, they are taking igbos for granted.
Re: Igbos And 2019 by kernel504(m): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
igbodefender:
2023 is Igbo Presidency year if Buhari wins in 2019. Igbos should make sure Buhari wins in 2019.

We aren't buying that crap, same man who didnt keep his promise to his party man, is promising his enemy heaven, thinking with your ass isn't bad.
Re: Igbos And 2019 by 7lives: 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
gidgiddy:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos And 2019 by DocHMD: 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
If PDP thinks that they will pick a yoruba VP and get Igbo votes, then they are joking. yorubas have taken their share and must take a back seat.

Any buffoon saying 'Igbos will vote PDP no matter what' is high on sublimed camel dung.

The sad truth is that Dumbohari the tyrant will rig and muscle his way to power with bloated figures of child voters and underaged almajiris but he won't last on that seat, then Osibande will be confused as a cabal takes over.

The following events will be significant that it will either mark the end of the zoo or set it on a quick march to its tumultous and sorry end.
Re: Igbos And 2019 by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
No more restructuring and burning the zoo again?
Re: Igbos And 2019 by papoudaupolos: 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
modik:
No sane Igbo son or daughter gives a damn about presidency gibberish!

Check out the Northerners who monopolised presidency and compare the poverty index with the South Easterners?

Tell me your result. Igbo is republican by nature hence survives against all odds.

Vote Buhari for 4 more years so their mumu reloads double fold.
Honestly the South East is not anyway ahead of the north.
There is nothing you can show in terms of development you can brag we don't have.
We have our short comings as you too have yours in many ways.
There are very poor people in your side too that have to resort selling their babies or criminal activities to survive.
Some of our people choose to beg than to rob or kidnap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos And 2019 by modik(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Honestly the South East is not anyway ahead of the north.
There is nothing you can show in terms of development you can brag we don't have.
We have our short comings as you too have yours in many ways.
There are very poor people in your side too that have to resort selling their babies or criminal activities to survive.
Some of our people choose to beg than to rob or kidnap.

I understand. Just for someone to feel good!

Poverty index I meant.... If only you are sincere.

Start from "Educationally disadvantaged/backward"

Then you move to global health index.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Igbos And 2019 by papoudaupolos: 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
modik:

I understand. Just for someone to feel good!

Poverty index I meant.... If only you are sincere.

Start from "Educationally disadvantaged/backward"

Then you move to global health index.

Lol
Yes your so-called Educational level doesn't achieve you with anything. In fact that's why we r having this argument.
Who need indexes gibberish when I can see things physically in Abia,Kano,Anambra, kaduna,Imo,Bauchi,kebbi....

1 Like

Re: Igbos And 2019 by modik(m): 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Yes your so-called Educational level doesn't achieve you with anything. In fact that's why we r having this argument.
Who need indexes gibberish when I can see things physically in Abia,Kano,Anambra, kaduna,Imo,Bauchi,kebbi....

Same reason you don't need index is why Boko is haram
Lol

1 Like

Re: Igbos And 2019 by papoudaupolos: 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
modik:

Same reason you don't need index is why Boko is haram
Lol
Its the Index that shows you how to Kidnap,Sell your babies,Rob, Sell drugs, fraud, and all the criminal activities you are living on

1 Like

Re: Igbos And 2019 by modik(m): 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Its the Index that shows you how to Kidnap,Sell your babies,Rob, Sell drugs, fraud, and all the criminal activities you are living on
North is crime free!

1 Like

Re: Igbos And 2019 by papoudaupolos: 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
modik:

North is crime free!
Compared to South East.
same reason your bunch of brothers can't leave despite the bad things you are claiming are happening to them there.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And 2019 by modik(m): 6:54am On Feb 13, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Compared to South East.
same reason your bunch of brothers can't leave despite the bad things you are claiming are happening to them there.

If North is crime free amidst boko and haram, suicide bombings, Herdsmen menace, Southern Kaduna killings, etc, South East is heaven then. My brothers are republican in nature as I earlier lectured you. We survive amidst ALL odds.

Go figure out if any South Easterner can be found in your rehabilitation/internally displaced persons camp (IDP) up north.

Keep displaying cheap ignorance on here for the world to see.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And 2019 by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 13, 2018
kernel504:

We aren't buying that crap, same man who didnt keep his promise to his party man, is promising his enemy heaven, thinking with your ass isn't bad.
Who said he promised? He is serving out the term of the North; Yoruba and Niger Delta have already had their turn.
Re: Igbos And 2019 by papoudaupolos: 7:49am On Feb 13, 2018
modik:

If North is crime free amidst boko and haram, suicide bombings, Herdsmen menace, Southern Kaduna killings, etc, South East is heaven then. My brothers are republican in nature as I earlier lectured you. We survive amidst ALL odds.

Go figure out if any South Easterner can be found in your rehabilitation/internally displaced persons camp (IDP) up north.

Keep displaying cheap ignorance on here for the world to see.
Lol
Your brothers find a safe haven in the north away from rituals killings, kidnappers and human sacrifices.

Leeches in our lands.ur ungratefulNess is the root of all your suffering.
We consider them as refugees in general.
Re: Igbos And 2019 by modik(m): 8:02am On Feb 13, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Your brothers find a safe haven in the north away from rituals killings, kidnappers and human sacrifices.

Leeches in our lands.ur ungratefulNess is the root of all your suffering.
We consider them as refugees in general.

Still displaying....

Reason why they (Easterners) occupy your IDP camps?

Lol.
Re: Igbos And 2019 by papoudaupolos: 8:07am On Feb 13, 2018
modik:

Still displaying....

Lol.
They (refugees )
Re: Igbos And 2019 by Cyynthialove(f): 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
modik:

Still displaying....
Lol.
My mail is not functioning.
Re: Igbos And 2019 by modik(m): 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
Cyynthialove:

My mail is not functioning.

. ..

(1) (Reply)

Why We Yorubas Should Not Vote APC At The Center / Trouble Lies Ahead As Ali-Modu Sheriff Is Set To Rejoin APC Today.. / Made In Ghana Car(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.