Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Singer, Niniola Celebrates Birthday As She Tuns 31 Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Niniola Celebrates Birthday As She Tuns 31 Today (541 Views)

Niniola Celebrates Her 35th Birthday (Photos) / Singer Niniola Stuns In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit (photos) / Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Niniola Celebrates Birthday As She Tuns 31 Today by ibrahxx123(m): 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nigerian singer and songwriter, Niniola Apata, better known by her stage name Niniola, is celebrating her 31st birthday today, 15th December, 2017.

The singer took to her Instagram and wrote:

But Really Yo, Why will I be calm its My Birthday Na…Lol.
I will Forever be Grateful to GOD and to everyone out there supporting one way or the Other…Without U guys there won’t have been a Niniola/Nini de/QOAH….Thank You Everyone and yeah if U see me drive by, holla at Ur girl with my gift lol…. #NINIOLA #ITSMYDAY #DEC15

http://thekennysblog.com/2017/12/15/singer-niniola-celebrates-birthday-tuns-31-today/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Super Hot Model Walk On Street Totally Naked On Christmas Day / Exclusive!! Wizkid And Jidenna To Perform At The Upcoming Coechella Event in Car / 5 Things Nigerians Should Expect From Wizkid & Davido's Friendship In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.