Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday (8138 Views)

Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 / Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians / DSTV, Startimes, Others Question FG Tax Relief To TStv Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by niceface(m): 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
TSTV Africa is now fully set to commence sales of decoders and satellite dishes across the country from Monday next week. This was revealed as they took delivery of another consignment containing 90cm satellite dishes. TSTV has also updated the channel list on it's website with exciting HD sports channels. Certainly, good times are here for Nigerians as regards pay TV because their bouquets are pocket friendly and packed with exciting channels.

Furthermore, Ernest Essien, the TStv’s Public Relations Officer, made the disclosure in an interview with the to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja.

Essien said the company had concluded arrangement to roll out its commercial decoders from next week after the successful test run of its promo decoders distributed before Nov. 1.

He said that the service provider was committed to making sure that all the intending customers should have their decoders before Christmas.

“We are almost done with our test transmission and we are just putting some finishing touches and hopefully by the grace of God, between now and next week the decoders will be out for sale.

“We are informing Nigerians that they must enjoy their Christmas with their decoders. So before Christmas, the decoders will be everywhere in the market.

“Everything is in place we have done everything we needed to do before coming out and I want to let you know that TStv is still on course.’’

Essien reiterated that the price of TStv decoder would remain at the initial N5,000 with all the packages promised, adding that there would be additional surprise packages for its customers.

Check out some photos below;

Source:http://michaelsundaym..com.ng/2017/12/tstv-to-start-sales-next-monday.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by HenryWilliams(m): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
Yawn..
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by Nonso92(m): 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
This their launch date is no more interesting to us any more.

Till we see it.
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by LessNoise: 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
Its no longer BEIN sport its now Grande.......LMAO tstv and apc giving false hope to Nigerians since 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by LilSmith55(m): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
No more bein sport...?

1 Like

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by omaolowo(m): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nonso92:
This their launch date is no more interesting to us any more.

Till we see it.

"Us"?
I beg o. Talk for your own!
As for me I am much interested o grin

8 Likes

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by Oblitz(m): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
Abeg we don tire for their matter
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
So some people still get orgasm on every tstv news lol.

It's no longer this week as posted last week. Now it's next week. Anyway they will eventually launch one day but i know for sure after launch some of those people getting pre mature ejaculation will come back here to start complaining.

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by Troblem(m): 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
smiley

My name is Troblem,
Trouble is a state of worry,discomfort and difficulty which in turn determind how troubled you are.
Troblem is the one thing that makes u a good muslim,ATR,atheiest,budhist,zionist,christian etc they all preach one thng ''CHAOS''
trouble draws u closer to a state of thirst to be whole again...'i am the center ,i bring difficulties to lies n pretence in lies,i am Troblem and i am nt going away!
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by preciousmaro: 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
LessNoise:
Its no longer BEIN sport its now Grande.......LMAO tstv and apc giving false hope to Nigerians since 2015
Oga, supersport gets their matches from skysport, as such I believe tstv is trying to create their own sport brand, and the matches may come from bein

3 Likes

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by xendra: 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
They've already started showing unseriousness, sad anything when Nigerians put hand.
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by Lomprico2: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
Morale............very low! undecided
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by hisgrace090: 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
Shifted again, from this week as promise to next week Monday.
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
Star times will be better than this, no Natgeo wild, no single indian movie channel for my girl, no disney junior, no jimjam, no cartoon network for children. No Suncity, no Mtv base, no trace. Then what is cheap here?

1 Like

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by matrixme(m): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
Wey superfast affordable internet for 20 gig at #200? Edakun, epp me ask them, biko
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
preciousmaro:

Oga, supersport gets their matches from skysport, as such I believe tstv is trying to create their own sport brand, and the matches may come from bein

1 Like

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:38am On Dec 16, 2017
greenhulk:

Dude u don't know what u are saying. Grande sports is an American company so what do u mean by tstv are trying to create their own sports brand? So ur trying to say tstv own grande sports? Look I don't expect tstv to have their own in house sports channels at launch , there's nothing wrong in them using bien or grande so far they get the contents needed. But pls don't call grande sports a tstv brand.

I just googled Grande Sports and I'm seeing sports resort. I've actually never heard of any station like that tbh, and I know quite a few in the many years I've been chasing SATs and IPTV.

So don't blame anyone who doesn't know. Personally sef I dey doubt am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 16, 2017
4llerbuntu:

I just googled Grande Sports and I'm seeing sports resort. I've actually never heard of any station like that tbh, and I know quite a few in the many years I've been chasing SATs and IPTV.

I might be wrong
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by kingthreat(m): 6:47am On Dec 16, 2017
We aint interested no more.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by genius43(m): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2017
4llerbuntu:

"Grande" is TSTV own channels, they are most likely to be getting their feeds from other sources. If you check their channel list you will see other grande stations other than sports
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by anibirelawal(m): 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
omaolowo:

"Us"? I beg o. Talk for your own! As for me I am much interested o grin
abi o...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
genius43:

"Grande" is TSTV own channels, they are most likely to be getting their feeds from other sources. If you check their channel list you will see other grande stations other than sports
TRUE...
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by seunlayi(m): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
I m anxiously waiting for the sale. Any dealer from ibadan?
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by omaolowo(m): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
seunlayi:
I m anxiously waiting for the sale. Any dealer from ibadan?

Where to Buy TSTV in Ibadan, Nigeria...

1. Techcloud Integrated Innovations
8066801898 techcloudng@gmail.com

12, Adeoye Street, Agbowo-UI Ibadan Oyo

2. BYC Communication
07055572437 cooljoe2021@gmail.com

Opp Fitila bus stop Abey technical ODO on a elewe ibadan ibadan Oyo

3. Moronkeji Success Limited
09072421049 henryolugbenga66@gmail.com

105 Ring Road, Ibadan Ibadan Oyo

4. Cheaper Trips
09057133993 cheapertripsng@gmail.com

59&60 Amsco Complex, Complex Bus Stop, Sango-Eleyele Road, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria Ibadan Oyo

5. Distinct Tutorial Class
08026896112 adetayo2013@gmail.com

3, Awotan off Akufo Road, Apete, Ibadan, Oyo State Ibadan Oyo

Read more: https://www.entrepreneur.ng/news/where-to-buy-tstv-decoder-in-nigeria/#ixzz51SPHaAOu

1 Like

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by lacidi: 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
So why were they lying? We can all see that they don’t have Bein, CNN, MTV just like people said at the beginning. They denied the letters from Bein and Turner networks and said they were forged. They claimed they were hacked when Bein blocked them. Why all those lies? Where is the intergrity for such an organization? At least it is clear that people were right all along that they don’t have the rights to broadcast EPL. The lies were totally unnecessary. I hope they have learnt that intergrity matters in business.
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by jayson87: 4:02am On Dec 17, 2017
preciousmaro:

Hilarious ignoramus

1 Like

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by censeakay(m): 8:29am On Dec 17, 2017
jayson87:
Hilarious ignoramus
Bro what is hilarious in is comment he is right. DSTV got there premier league right from skysport
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by jayson87: 9:19am On Dec 17, 2017
censeakay:

Bro what is hilarious in is comment he is right. DSTV got there premier league right from skysport
from skysport. Ignorance is worse than stupidity brother
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by censeakay(m): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2017
jayson87:
from skysport. Ignorance is worse than stupidity brother
bro stop deceiving other people ur hear, i knew what i said.
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by mrlycan: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2017
I am disappointed in some peoples way of reasoning. Do you know that at 5pm or so, supersport connects with sky sport to show 1 hour of sky sport news. This is to let u know that they get their feeds from Sky Sport.

One thing most of us don't know is that when dstv started ,they too will have skysport but they will just change their name,the same way tstv is trying to testrun being and later change to grande sport. That's how it works. When you get to their TV station base,they transmit sky sport. If I am wrong someone should tell me.

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by jayson87: 11:46am On Dec 17, 2017
censeakay:

bro stop deceiving other people ur hear, i knew what am saying
sure 'I knew you knew'. Olodo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Your Best Christmas Movies? / Exodus: Why The Film Shouldn't Be Regarded More Than Its Entertainment Value / Download:jenifa’s Diary Season 5 Episode 1-13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.