Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Mr 2kay Robbery Incident: Burnaboy Finally Arrested, To Be Charged To Court - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr 2kay Robbery Incident: Burnaboy Finally Arrested, To Be Charged To Court (511 Views)

Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" / Burna Boy Arrested By Police Over Mr 2Kay Robbery, To Be Charged To Court (Photo / Frank Edwards Shades Burna Boy Over Robbery Of Mr 2kay Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr 2kay Robbery Incident: Burnaboy Finally Arrested, To Be Charged To Court by FastestTech(m): 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
Burnaboy has been arrested over Mr 2Kay robbery incident. According to a statement by the Police, he has been interrogated,detained and will be charged to court on Monday.The statement reads;

The pop musician, Damini Ogulu, a.k.a Burna boy, who was sought for in connection with the robbery attack on another popular musician , Mr. 2kay at Eko Hotel early last month,reported to the police today 15/12/2017 at about 1700 hours. He was subsequently arrested, interrogated and detained and would have his day in court on Monday 18/12/2017.

SP Chike Oti
Police Public Relations Officer,
Lagos State Police Command.

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/mr-2kay-robbery-incident-burnaboy-finally-arrested-to-be-charged-to-court/

Lalasticlala

Re: Mr 2kay Robbery Incident: Burnaboy Finally Arrested, To Be Charged To Court by FastestTech(m): 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery Incident: Burnaboy Finally Arrested, To Be Charged To Court by Dackrapper(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
I don park for here oooo
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery Incident: Burnaboy Finally Arrested, To Be Charged To Court by kennyclassic: 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
Him don finally see Dem Police... "Yawa" don dey for am
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery Incident: Burnaboy Finally Arrested, To Be Charged To Court by hatchy(f): 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
Stupid boy!

Weed induced robbery.

So finally you have been taken in by the police.
Jail waits you.

2 Likes

Re: Mr 2kay Robbery Incident: Burnaboy Finally Arrested, To Be Charged To Court by tyson98: 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
Buried case after he go don press button so dem go just settle am
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery Incident: Burnaboy Finally Arrested, To Be Charged To Court by Jodha(f): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
NASA ooo...I'm sure it's a misunderstanding....

My own burns boy...chai....

#realest #yawadeyoo..
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery Incident: Burnaboy Finally Arrested, To Be Charged To Court by Oblitz(m): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hmm
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery Incident: Burnaboy Finally Arrested, To Be Charged To Court by cescky(m): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
Na pink him wear so...it' looks good on him.

That prison uniform go fit am well well

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor And Pastor, James Martin Anyebe Talks On Sex Before Movies / Taylor Swift Buys A Homeless Pregnant Fan A House / 'even Though We Are Fighting I Still Say Happy Birthday' -mercy Aigbe's Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.