Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Adsense: 17 Ways To Increase Your Earnings - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense: 17 Ways To Increase Your Earnings (8298 Views)

How To Make Money And Maximize Your Earnings On X (twitter): A Step-by-step Guid / Discover The 17 Ways To Optimize Your Website And Rank High On Google / My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense: 17 Ways To Increase Your Earnings by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
Thought I should share this here

17 Best Tips to Increase Adsense Earnings:

#1. Place Ad Unit above the Fold:
If you place ad units above fold then ads will be viewed by more visitors and it leads to earn more money quickly.

#2. Choose high paying Niche for your websites:
If you choose high paying niches then adsense will pay you best payout rates.

#3. Use Adsense for search:
Adsense provides many methods to earn money from your website. You should try to take advantage of all type of advertisements of adsense. If you use Adsense Search in your website, then it is not only helps to monetize, also helps for user navigation.

#4. Use search engine traffic:
Google Adsense advertisements performs well when your traffic is comes from search engines so, this is one of the best trick to earn more with adsense.

#5. Use Maximum Ad Units:
Google AdSense lets you use upto 3 standard advertisement units on a page so, try to take advantage by maxing multiple ad units.

#6. Use Ads Units between posts:
If you want to boost your gogle adsense revenue, then you can easily setup Adsense advertisement to match with your post color and background and try to use text link ads or 468×60 image ads in between posts.

#7. Placement targeting:
This is one of the best idea to maximize your revenue. To take advantage of this feature then log in to your account > My ads > Custom > Custom Channels. Next, click on one of names and a screen will pop up. Simply add the details and put a checkmark in placement targeting.

#8. Adsense for Youtube:
if you upload videos to YouTube then you can monetize your videos. I am using it for many years and it performs well.

#9. Image or Text Ads:
I suggest you to add text as well as image advertisements both in your articles but Images perform best and it gets high CPC and CTR. But i will suggest you to add image advertisement on header and sidebar and text advertisement above the post.

#10. Choose High Paying Keywords:
Selection of high paying keywords also very effective way to boost Adsense Earnings. Try to add highest paying keywords to your article.

#11. Wright Quality Content:
If you wright quality content it helps to get lot of traffic from search engines and it leads to lots of money.[/b]

#12. Replace 728*90 with 970*90:
it helps to get clicks from lot of visitors of your website.
#13. Change the Ad Unit Colors: It sounds like a simple suggestion, but this idea works to get more clicks on your website.

#14. Place Ads in Comments Section
: Comment section of a website is generally well below the fold, but typically received a very high level of engagement.

#15. Use horizontal link units to boost adsense revenue

#16. Try to get traffic from backlinks and Search engine to your site.

#17. Block low paying advertisers

#Copied

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adsense: 17 Ways To Increase Your Earnings by RemedyLab: 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
That's insightful

Just REVEALED

Natural remedies for diabetes you can try at home

Visit NaturalRemedyLab for more
Re: Adsense: 17 Ways To Increase Your Earnings by dogstyle007(m): 12:38am On Dec 16, 2017
Nice
Re: Adsense: 17 Ways To Increase Your Earnings by Finstar: 7:01am On Dec 16, 2017
Hmm.... Nice

To know more about blogging, visit www.entmirror.com/blogging

Thank me later wink
Re: Adsense: 17 Ways To Increase Your Earnings by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:02am On Dec 16, 2017
All these demons above me unah prick
Re: Adsense: 17 Ways To Increase Your Earnings by tstx(m): 7:03am On Dec 16, 2017
Enlightening
Re: Adsense: 17 Ways To Increase Your Earnings by Israel17: 7:03am On Dec 16, 2017
cool just here to see what's happening.....
Re: Adsense: 17 Ways To Increase Your Earnings by Prec1ous(m): 7:05am On Dec 16, 2017
There are only two ways:

Target high paying keywords
Target 1st world countries.
Re: Adsense: 17 Ways To Increase Your Earnings by talk2ekpa(m): 7:07am On Dec 16, 2017
Get High Traffic, and you'll make money with Adsense. The Rest is stories to me.

Although, an Italian NGO is currently recruiting in Borno State. Apply if you want.
https://www.careerportal.ng/companies/intersos/
Re: Adsense: 17 Ways To Increase Your Earnings by ChewingStick(m): 7:09am On Dec 16, 2017
nice one op.

Google has modified #5, you can now display as many ads as you like.

... just as long as they are in equal ratio to your content, you're okay
Re: Adsense: 17 Ways To Increase Your Earnings by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 16, 2017
You can use more than 3 ad unit as long you have much content.
Re: Adsense: 17 Ways To Increase Your Earnings by credid(m): 7:27am On Dec 16, 2017
m-Adsense
Re: Adsense: 17 Ways To Increase Your Earnings by Alwaysking: 7:39am On Dec 16, 2017
Very true.
Re: Adsense: 17 Ways To Increase Your Earnings by Silvermoney: 7:56am On Dec 16, 2017
Prec1ous:
There are only two ways:

Target high paying keywords
Target 1st world countries.
What's the procedure and method for doing this?
Re: Adsense: 17 Ways To Increase Your Earnings by 430box: 8:49am On Dec 16, 2017
Silvermoney:

What's the procedure and method for doing this?

READ MY POST
Re: Adsense: 17 Ways To Increase Your Earnings by IamShiningStar(f): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2017
hmmm
Re: Adsense: 17 Ways To Increase Your Earnings by imhere: 11:13am On Dec 16, 2017
Please check my blog out is the ads well positioned. www.enibest.com.ng
Thamks
Re: Adsense: 17 Ways To Increase Your Earnings by JimloveTM(m): 11:23am On Dec 16, 2017
Cool

(1) (Reply)

11 Things To Do After Buying A Domain Name / Should Facebook And Twitter Pay Tax In Nigeria? / How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.