Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

How Do I Ask Her Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Ask Her Out? (975 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Ask Her Out? by mirawhiz: 1:04am On Dec 16, 2017
OK good morning nairaland

Really in need of help, OK I met this girl at a function on Monday, was able to get her phone number and after we talked for a while we did call it a day.

The next day, Tuesday, in the evening I gave her a call. We just spoke about normal life stuffs like the days event and that was it.

Haven't called her thereafter, not because I don't want to call her but because I really don't know how to go about it. Am really interested in this girl. Would want to ask her out.

But right now I don't even know what to tell her if I call her let alone asking her out. Just stuck in there.

Wanted calling her later this morning but even if I call her don't know what to say to her or to keep the conversation going.

Your help on to figure this out will be highly appreciated.
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out? by oyikocho: 1:08am On Dec 16, 2017
search for this thread.. "Dating drills : guys only" the op would help you out
cc : harddon

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Ask Her Out? by Hector09(m): 1:13am On Dec 16, 2017
Ask her we u be mine nd if she get upset, tell her that u re only kidding
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:18am On Dec 16, 2017
Hector09:
grin cheesy
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out? by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 16, 2017
Hector09:
dindinrin nie, so u think she will say yes even if she's single she no fit. op, just call her to ask for her free time, ask her what's her plan for the weknd. and find some little change to carry her go bar. no invite her come home oo cos she won't come lai lai
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out? by harrwix(m): 2:39am On Dec 16, 2017
Give me her number...I could help out

okay seriously
you don't need to bug her with unnecessary calls yet
Just show enough interest in her first maybe through chats on chat platform
from there work out a date where you two could go out.....iron out interest...if it cuts well I bet you she will already be waiting for the request
then do the needful

if you are successful.... fine....else, try some other time....she will respect you

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Ask Her Out? by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 16, 2017
This is my way of asking a girl out and having her on bed within three to four days.

1st day: bumped into each other and I’m like HI, good day, don’t mean to bother you with long talks, but I couldn’t let you go either, my name is ........ and I’d love to know you. She tells me her name, then I’d say well, like I said I don’t wanna bore you with too much talks, why don’t we talk some other time. You mind we exchange contacts?

NOTE: some girls will give you their contact without stress, while some will do their normal shakara, just press on they’ll give you.

Don’t call when you get home.

2nd day: put her on call, reintroduce yourself, ask about her night, then ask about her schedule, if she’s not doing much that day, suggest you two meet at an eatery. If she’s game, bros just try carry 2 to 5k follow body. That is if you don’t have much money o. Just try, pack of ice cream nor pass 1k, with meat pie, 200. Or you can buy fried rice for her 1k5 then buy something like bullet for yourself. Tell her you been eating all day say your belle don full grin

Immediately she comes in, greet her, offer her seat, ask her what do you offer her, she’ll probably pick between ice cream or rice to eat eat. Do the above. Then start asking and knowing about her and also tell her about yourself.

The deal breaker: be straight forward. Just be blunt. Tell her you know you two just met, you like her and want a long lasting relationship with her. Then chip in about your past relationships experience. Just feel free, try make her laugh.

What she might say next is she’s got a guy already, or she’s not ready to date blah blah blah.

If she’s got a guy already, two things are involved. It’s either she’s lying or she’s telling the truth. It’s now left for you to find out later on if she’s lying or not.

If she’s got a guy it’s either she’s still open for relationship because you never know what’s going on between them.

If she’s truly got a guy, bros trust me, you might still be lucky to smash that pvssy, to be honest, that’s my aim for all this. SMASHING THE PVSSY.

After the meeting tell her you’d love her to know where you stay. Because that’s all getting to know each otter starts from. If she’s agrees to visit, lol. Don’t ask me what’s next o. Pvssy is yours already. Na you know how you go collect am. But I do it gentlemanly. She gives it willingly.

If all this steps too long, my brother, enter hotel, ashawo go follow you go house for 5 to 10k a night.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Ask Her Out? by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 16, 2017
Legendary
stupidity:
This is my way of asking a girl out and having her on bed within three to four days.

1st day: bumped into each other and I’m like HI, good day, don’t mean to bother you with long talks, but I couldn’t let you go either, my name is ........ and I’d love to know you. She tells me her name, then I’d say well, like I said I don’t wanna bore you with too much talks, why don’t we talk some other time. You mind we exchange contacts?

NOTE: some girls will give you their contact without stress, while some will do their normal shakara, just press on they’ll give you.

Don’t call when you get home.

2nd day: put her on call, reintroduce yourself, ask about her night, then ask about her schedule, if she’s not doing much that day, suggest you two meet at an eatery. If she’s game, bros just try carry 2 to 5k follow body. That is if you don’t have much money o. Just try, pack of ice cream nor pass 1k, with meat pie, 200. Or you can buy fried rice for her 1k5 then buy something like bullet for yourself. Tell her you been eating all day say your belle don full grin

Immediately she comes in, greet her, offer her seat, ask her what do you offer her, she’ll probably pick between ice cream or rice to eat eat. Do the above. Then start asking and knowing about her and also tell her about yourself.

The deal breaker: be straight forward. Just be blunt. Tell her you know you two just met, you like her and want a long lasting relationship with her. Then chip in about your past relationships experience. Just feel free, try make her laugh.

What she might say next is she’s got a guy already, or she’s not ready to date blah blah blah.

If she’s got a guy already, two things are involved. It’s either she’s lying or she’s telling the truth. It’s now left for you to find out later on if she’s lying or not.

If she’s got a guy it’s either she’s still open for relationship because you never know what’s going on between them.

If she’s truly got a guy, bros trust me, you might still be lucky to smash that pvssy, to be honest, that’s my aim for all this. SMASHING THE PVSSY.

After the meeting tell her you’d love her to know where you stay. Because that’s all getting to know each otter starts from. If she’s agrees to visit, lol. Don’t ask me what’s next o. Pvssy is yours already. Na you know how you go collect am. But I do it gentlemanly. She gives it willingly.

If all this steps too long, my brother, enter hotel, ashawo go follow you go house for 5 to 10k a night.
STUPIDITY I SALUTE!!
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out? by HARDDON: 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
mirawhiz:
OK good morning nairaland

Really in need of help, OK I met this girl at a function on Monday, was able to get her phone number and after we talked for a while we did call it a day.

The next day, Tuesday, in the evening I gave her a call. We just spoke about normal life stuffs like the days event and that was it.

Haven't called her thereafter, not because I don't want to call her but because I really don't know how to go about it. Am really interested in this girl. Would want to ask her out.

But right now I don't even know what to tell her if I call her let alone asking her out. Just stuck in there.

Wanted calling her later this morning but even if I call her don't know what to say to her or to keep the conversation going.

Your help on to figure this out will be highly appreciated.

First emphasized: Was able to mean you already have the wrong foot through the door. You weren't in men's elements and She didn't share her number with pleasure.

Second emphasized: talking normal stuff is the ways of average, weak and nice guys. BORIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!! they get bored stiff with guys not knowing how to spice the air with fun and laughter! What is the difference between you and the thousands of guys on her friendzone list?

Third Emphasized is subject to fourth emphasized, as every other aforementioned, which is the bane of your existence! REALLY WANTING SOME GURL AND WANTING TO ASK THEM OUT is the ways of average guys. And ladies reads that as HE IS JUST TRYING TO GET ME LAID.

Men make ladies want them NOT THE other way round n they Are irresistible to ladies.

Only a redundant staff that contributes lil or nothing to a company begs to keep his/her job and not get fired( in this case, drool over and cant wait to acquire the pvssy)! A well-read personality that proffers solutions to challenges of the company, on da constant, is invaluable. In fact, their salaries are always constantly been reviewed upwards because other companies are striving hard to poach them.

Even in your day-to-day life, which of your friends do you prefer hanging out with? the moody one that doesn't know how to keep a convo going or the one that is so versed in knowledge and comes coupled with wit and wisdom?

In essence? Develop your self first by reading the thread oyikocho advised.

You can thank him later.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Deal With Getting Married Before 30? / Boyfriend's Family Bid Side Chic To Cook For An Occasion, But It Was His Wedding / Nigeria Girls Vs Doll...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.