Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi (23824 Views)

Governor Akeredolu And His Wife, Betty, On Instagram Live Video Session / Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) / Osun 2018 APC Governorship Rally: Oyetola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Akeredolu Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by Mrop(m): 4:01am On Dec 16, 2017
The vice president Prof Osinbajo pictured with the gov of osun State Governor Akeredolu and also the governor of Oyo state Governor Abiola Ajimobi in a funny pose.

Please guys give this pics the best caption…… Let’s have fun

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/caption-this-adorable-moment-of-vp-osinbajo-and-gov-akeredolu-with-gov-ajimobi/

6 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by Mrop(m): 4:01am On Dec 16, 2017
Akeredolu be like VP warn Ajimobi oo
Ajimobi : don't mind him jare
VP : I hear everything u said

Lol

See more of their funny pose here http://www.praizeupdates.com/caption-this-adorable-moment-of-vp-osinbajo-and-gov-akeredolu-with-gov-ajimobi/

10 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by agwom(m): 4:37am On Dec 16, 2017
hmm

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by maisauki: 4:43am On Dec 16, 2017
d vp was acting as if he was mediating between his two wives while d governors were acting as if they are sweet-talking d vp to sleep in their rooms

17 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by Fxmanager(m): 5:18am On Dec 16, 2017
Okay.
Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by pahen1991: 5:54am On Dec 16, 2017
dem governors be like osi we hear say you wan go back church work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by Histrings08(m): 6:03am On Dec 16, 2017
that's their business,not mine
Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by Aphrygian(m): 6:48am On Dec 16, 2017
Nigerian bloggers always try to make things hard for their audience, so akeredolu is now the governor of osun state ba??

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 16, 2017
Aphrygian:
Nigerian bloggers always try to make things hard for their audience, so akeredolu is now the governor of osun state ba??
ask them o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by funlord(m): 8:13am On Dec 16, 2017
grin

Ajimobi: "baba kekere how you see that control wey I pass you na? Obo Ati owo is always better ni! Why you think say I save her contact with monsurat majekodunmi? "

Osibanjo: "Hmm... Noni otunba ajimobi..you no see say I no fit shout? Make akeredolu belle dey sweet am for wetin I no sabi? Omo ti bad gan gan!"

Akeredolu: "yes ke baba agba...na because me sef don sample the honey filled obo that's why i dey laugh! Ejor sir! Ma binu"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 16, 2017
AKEREDOLU (the white bear bear man): we hear say that missing 26 billion dollars wey bubu shoki, him don reason you your own share

VP: No comments

AJIMOBI: chai. hehe you too dey form loyalty self. Na we we. No need to dey tighten guard for we side

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by lilmax(m): 8:39am On Dec 16, 2017
osun state? let me take a bow, I no fit shout
Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by iluvdonjazzy: 8:39am On Dec 16, 2017
Mrop:
The vice president Prof Osinbajo pictured with the gov of osun State Governor Akeredolu and also the governor of Oyo state Governor Abiola Ajimobi in a funny pose.

Please guys give this pics the best caption…… Let’s have fun

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/caption-this-adorable-moment-of-vp-osinbajo-and-gov-akeredolu-with-gov-ajimobi/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
the last time i checked, Gov Akeredolu is the Governor of Ondo state i never knew he is now the Govr of the state of OSUN.

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by twentyk(m): 8:39am On Dec 16, 2017
H
Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by BornAgainMay: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2017
grin
Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by Playz(m): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2017
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by stevezuks: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2017
Whats cute about a band of ex thief, active thief and retired thief.

what are you waiting for? Visit https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/ and get high quality, neatly written to APA standard (or any standard of your choice)project research writing for post graduate and undergraduates.

Hire our researchers to write your undergraduate final year research project. Custom and Plagiarism free
With money back guarantee. Visit us now
https://RunMyResearch.com
Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by stevezuks: 8:41am On Dec 16, 2017
Three thieves. Nice pics.

what are you waiting for? Visit https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/ and get high quality, neatly written to APA standard (or any standard of your choice)project research writing for post graduate and undergraduates.

Hire our researchers to write your undergraduate final year research project. Custom and Plagiarism free
With money back guarantee. Visit us now
https://RunMyResearch.com
Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by deco22(m): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2017
How is it a cute photo?

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by Skillfull1: 8:41am On Dec 16, 2017
Discussion- when will i receive my own alert. grin
All Baking Hand Guide (Download)...check my profile
Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by AburoBuhari: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2017
it's even good,the Ondo people will dash Osun Akeredolu because he has been of no use to them than taking pictures, sitting down in Abuja and commissioning billboard displaying washing of hands

3 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by jolaka1: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2017
Nice one Dear
Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by Jasperro(m): 8:44am On Dec 16, 2017
The Pastor is Meditating while does dat don't understand just laugh
Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by Toosure70: 8:49am On Dec 16, 2017
Our next president.

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by SuccesYear: 8:49am On Dec 16, 2017
Op make Aregbe catch you na u dem send make u comot am for Government House right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by johnabba(m): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2017
akeredolu - my aide just informed me that tinubu is eyeing your position come 2019
osibanjo- hmm na wethin me self dey hear o
ajimobi- didn't I say it

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by agabusta: 8:50am On Dec 16, 2017
Akeredolu: Sir, you are such a blessing. Please can you release some bail out to Onto state?

Ajimobi: Me sef no go mind ohhhhhhh.

Osibanjo: Plsss guys be serious for once. Governance is a serious business.

10 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by slawomir: 8:51am On Dec 16, 2017
ok
Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by Bede2u(m): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2017
This govt looks good......on pictures undecided
Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by admax(m): 8:53am On Dec 16, 2017
Ajimobi: Bro, have you heard that Tinubu is planning to be the V.P to Buhari from 2019?

Akerodolu: That's true o, what are you going to do now?

Osinbajo: *thinking* So that's how this my political career go end, just like that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody / 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages / Okorocha Slams His Deputy Madumere, Ejiogu And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.