Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,030 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:44 AM

Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean (56248 Views)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Expensive Diamond Encrusted Watch, As She Rocks Bum Shorts / Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top / 'You Look Like Bobrisky' - Funke Akindele's Fans As She Rocks Low Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by pzphoto(m): 4:25am On Dec 16, 2017
Just wedded bride Adesuwa Etomi Wellington rocks this slay mama outfit

Who else is feeling the babe

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/adesua-etomi-wellington-glows-as-she-rocks-denim-jean-and-snickers/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by pzphoto(m): 4:25am On Dec 16, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Fxmanager(m): 5:08am On Dec 16, 2017
Okay.

5 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by williamdeluxe(m): 5:12am On Dec 16, 2017
Not a single gram of Bleep shalll b given today

201 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by segebase(m): 6:03am On Dec 16, 2017
no intercourse to give

11 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 16, 2017
Tiny

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 16, 2017
Susu everybody's eyes are on you o...dnt fall ur hand Just like your hubby did. looking cooler Dan before

4 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by tstx(m): 6:57am On Dec 16, 2017
Still searching for the glow

37 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by safarigirl(f): 7:02am On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Truth is that she is overrated..
She is not that beautiful and why are her legs darker than her face?
By the way, i know this lady will start cheating on bank..
Taking a good look at her masculine exes, its obvious that she is a fan of huge dick, which banky with his tooth pick dick is lacking..
shocked..oga, this one you wey you sabi Banky size....I fear you o

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Chubhie: 7:18am On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Taking a good look at her masculine exes, its obvious that she is a fan of huge dick, which banky with his tooth pick dick is lacking..
I hope banky w doesn't see this.

5 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by festwiz(m): 7:35am On Dec 16, 2017
I am more interested in those Adidas sneakers, tbh.

15 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by itspzpics(m): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Cessa0(f): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:

You really need to "DrinkLimca"... Haba! cool off mahnn!

1. she's beautiful, stop hating
2.her legs aren't dark, it's just the makeup on her face + d camera
3. you don already dey help am cheat d cheat... ah ahnn... D girl offend you before?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
pzphoto:
Just wedded bride Adesuwa Etomi Wellington rocks this slay mama outfit

Who else is feeling the babe

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/adesua-etomi-wellington-glows-as-she-rocks-denim-jean-and-snickers/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Has Bankole sown the seed yet.....

Farmers go to the farm to be fruitful...

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by sotall(m): 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
OK
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
SHE kinda reminds me of Melanie Martinez
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by money121(m): 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
festwiz:
I am more interested in those Adidas sneakers, tbh.

Contact your nearest Adidas store in Nigeria.....

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Einl(m): 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
This OP need help oo.

Which one be 'slay mama outfit" again?

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by sirjomore(m): 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Bad belle

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by twentyk(m): 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
Different things dey worry different people......

Yoruba says "ironu oo papo

4 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by RobinRay(m): 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
those Adidas Superstars
her shoe game is on point grin

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by joystickextend1(m): 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
cool nice

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy products..
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by bkfilms: 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
pretty, talented and intelligent woman.

she is a definition of "full package"

She will be on the set of our upcoming movie

if everything goes as planned.

more happiness fall on you Etomi.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Ishilove: 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
How the fvck is this news?

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by DNA9(m): 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
like if ur Bae is finer dan dis babe.. share if she's finer dan ur bae. Still click like again if u hv bleep babes more "glowing" dan her.

6 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
Bleach bleach but you can hate for Africa though
Your sister fine reach am cheesy
DrinkLimca:
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
RobinRay:
those Adidas Superstars
her shoe game is on point grin

Adidas at the World Cup

1990: Adidas
1998:Adidas
2006:Adidas
2010:Adidas
2014:Adidas.

No contest.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by StrawberryGloss(f): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
Nice shoes ❤

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by offishialpablo: 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
doesn't change the fact that I saw ur yansh

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Olamide Might Remain A Local Artiste For Long !! / 2face Gets customized Iphone-6 From Malivelihood As Gift For His 40th Birthday / Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.