Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Open Letter To Nysc And The Federal Government Of Nigeria - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Open Letter To Nysc And The Federal Government Of Nigeria (718 Views)

10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection / Best States For Nysc And The Highest Paying States For Nysc 2018 / New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Nysc And The Federal Government Of Nigeria by BayoMiller: 6:42am On Dec 16, 2017
My name is Ajibola Bayo Chibuzor, I graduated from Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (Lautech)in 2015. I am a Corp member of the 2016 batch b stream 2 currently serving in Toro Local Government area, Bauchi state (a state very distant from my comfort zone).From an anguished heart I have decided to write this letter to NYSC and also to the federal government Nigeria. On behalf of my humble self and my fellow 2016 batch b stream 2 corpers that you look into the issue of our passing out.We totally understand the fact that the mean service year ought to be 11 months plus 1week of which we would have covered 10months and 3 weeks by 19th of December 2017. Due to the festive period the next 2 weeks after this date would be 90% work free.Habitually, this is the season when we ought to be with our family and loved ones. Are we supposed to remain in a strange land? Or travel and return back in the first week of 2018? Did I just say 2018? How come the so called 2016 nysc batch is still oscillating for the sake of nysc in 2018.
Even with the fact that nothing is guaranteed after the service year we still decide to serve our country Nigeria to the best of our abilities. Or is it because the #41, 000 last allowance which will be mostly ingurgitated by transportation to our various residents can not be paid by the 3rd week of December?
We urge the authority responsible for fixing the date for our collection of certificate(COC) to look into this issue and ameliorate our plight.
We know these authorities don't have their children in this grungy situation of ours but for the sake of humanity we plead that you do something empathetic to the current situation.
We will appreciate an accelerated response to this plea.
On behalf of my humble self and Nigeria's patriotic 2016 batch b stream 2 corpers, we wish the NYSC and Federal Government of Nigeria a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year in advance.
Re: Open Letter To Nysc And The Federal Government Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 16, 2017
If only they will listen to us.... embarassed

I'm sick and tired of this scheme......

Pharaoh let Us go.....we aff tired.....

(1) (Reply)

Thread For 2017 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members Posted To Plateau State / Thread For 2017 Batch A Stream 1 Dt Ar goin to do their Passing Out parade Today / Help A Niggi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.