Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

What Happens To All These Assxx When We Die? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens To All These Assxx When We Die? (photos) (4648 Views)

MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) / This Female Barber Good Die (photos) / MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To All These Assxx When We Die? (photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2017
So last Night I was banging this big bootie and shedding tears. cry cry

I can’t believe one day I’ll be no more to enjoy this assxradise on earth. I mean why? Why do we have to leave it all behind? I’m not happy God created us to die anytime. But my main concern is why leave all these assxs? Is there no way we can go to wherever beyond with these assxs?

I was ontop that assx for two good hours shedding tears, the sweet feelings of the pvssy coupled with the fact I’m gonna be no more for this someday.

GOD!!! You fuckup shar o. E nor suppose be like this.

Just carry me to hell fire with like 7 babes with better assx make we forget matter.

3 Likes

Re: What Happens To All These Assxx When We Die? (photos) by Jodha(f): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2017
Yhur pseudonym says it all...

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To All These Assxx When We Die? (photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 16, 2017
Jodha:
grin e get better dlvk wey you go fvck ehn!!! You go Dey reason with me

1 Like

Re: What Happens To All These Assxx When We Die? (photos) by Archangel15: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2017
We live to fvck assx grin
Re: What Happens To All These Assxx When We Die? (photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2017
Archangel15:
exactly bro, that’s why I always tell my niggas. Enjoy life to the fullest. Fvck fvck and fvck.

Even God that created these nice assx knows about all this.

I can’t go to heaven and be looking or singing hymn everyday. angry

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To All These Assxx When We Die? (photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2017
stupidity:
exactly bro, that’s why I always tell my niggas. Enjoy life to the fullest. Fvck fvck and fvck.

Hahahaha nigga you cracked me up
Re: What Happens To All These Assxx When We Die? (photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2017
P.O. never hit ur cranium before, kwantinue
Re: What Happens To All These Assxx When We Die? (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:54am On Dec 16, 2017
Archangel15:

Re: What Happens To All These Assxx When We Die? (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:56am On Dec 16, 2017
stupidity:

1 Share

Re: What Happens To All These Assxx When We Die? (photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 16, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: What Happens To All These Assxx When We Die? (photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
undecided undecided

We are solidly behind you
Re: What Happens To All These Assxx When We Die? (photos) by olaleks007(m): 10:49am On Dec 16, 2017
He who does not know and does not know he does not know is a Vangavuloria akpamaranbum

Shey eyan leleyi sha
Re: What Happens To All These Assxx When We Die? (photos) by abbeyty(m): 10:57am On Dec 16, 2017
Oh boy you need not to be worried there are plenty bigger xxasses awaiting you in hell, you will continue your xxass banging when you get there.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To All These Assxx When We Die? (photos) by irepnaija4eva(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
stupidity:

I can’t believe one day I’ll be no more to enjoy this assxradise on earth. I mean why? Why do we have to leave it all behind? I’m not happy God created us to die anytime. But my main concern is why leave all these assxs? Is there no way we can go to wherever beyond with these assxs?

I was ontop that assx for two good hours shedding tears, the sweet feelings of the pvssy coupled with the fact I’m gonna be no more for this someday.

Just carry me to hell fire with like 7 babes with better assx make we forget matter.

Be careful of what you wish for.
Cos you might have it all..
Re: What Happens To All These Assxx When We Die? (photos) by panegyrics: 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
Your moniker says it all
Re: What Happens To All These Assxx When We Die? (photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
Phew! Let me cure your ignorance and paint an imagery of hell for you so you can understand what you wish for. . .

Imagine leaving your body but instead of angels coming to pick you up, demons discover you and drag you to hell. . You get there and discover the pain and torment those there are passing through. . . People try to breathe but inhale liquid fire, it burns their throat and the thirst is insatiable. . . At the same time, demons keep attacking them. . . Screams of billions of people fill the air. . . The stench is suffocating. . . You are in too much pains to remember sex. . . A drop of water is enough. . . You try to scream out for help but liquid fire rushes into your mouth. . . You remember a guy who came to preach to you while you were alive but you did not listen. The regret of that lost opportunity causes you to rip of your own body with your own hands, stabbing yourself repeatedly but the flesh keeps growing back and the process repeats itself. I'm saying this to cure your ignorance of hell.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To All These Assxx When We Die? (photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
abbeyty:
Oh boy you need not to be worried there are plenty bigger xxasses awaiting you in hell, you will continue your xxass banging when you get there.

There will be no banging or party there o. Everyone there will be busy enjoying their own portion of the flames o. . .

1 Like

Re: What Happens To All These Assxx When We Die? (photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
Your moniker says it all.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To All These Assxx When We Die? (photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
plavic:
Phew! Let me cure your ignorance and paint an imagery of hell for you so you can understand what you wish for. . .

Imagine leaving your body but instead of angels coming to pick you up, demons discover you and drag you to hell. . You get there and discover the pain and torment those there are passing through. . . People try to breathe but inhale liquid fire, it burns their throat and the thirst is insatiable. . . At the same time, demons keep attacking them. . . Screams of billions of people fill the air. . . The stench is suffocating. . . You are in too much pains to remember sex. . . A drop of water is enough. . . You try to scream out for help but liquid fire rushes into your mouth. . . You remember a guy who came to preach to you while you were alive but you did not listen. The regret of that lost opportunity causes you to rip of your own body with your own hands, stabbing yourself repeatedly but the flesh keeps growing back and the process repeats itself. I'm saying this to cure your ignorance of hell.
grin seems you been there before!!!

What year did this happen?

1 Like

Re: What Happens To All These Assxx When We Die? (photos) by Hhenryy: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
stupidity:

You will eventually get tired of these things as you age. Just pray God gives you long life. You are only reacting this way because of the youthful rush in you.

I know an old man who said he couldn't go a day without pusssy while he was still young. But today, he doesn't even remember that he still has a diick down there unless he wants to piss.
Re: What Happens To All These Assxx When We Die? (photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
stupidity:

Orgasm happens in your brain so although sex delivers some orgasm it can not be compared to the orgasm you will experience at the moment of your death. Why do you think dying persons jerk uncontrollably ? At that moment what is left of serotonin coupled with their entire load of LSD the God molecule is delivered to the blood to aid your soul make the transition beyond the beyond.

But then there is another way to gain orgasm as bodiless conscious energy field even though we have booties out there too. As it is in heaven so it is on earth. Those who designed the sex organs loved sex more.

Project H11 7777777
Re: What Happens To All These Assxx When We Die? (photos) by LotusFan: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
Billyonaire:

Orgasm happens in your brain so although sex delivers some orgasm it can not be compared to the orgasm you will experience at the moment of your death. Why do you think dying persons jerk uncontrollably ? At that moment what is left of serotonin coupled with their entire load of LSD the God molecule is delivered to the blood to aid your soul make the transition beyond the beyond.

But then there is another way to gain orgasm as bodiless conscious energy field even though we have booties out there too. As it is in heaven so it is on earth. Those who designed the sex organs lived sex more.

Project H11 7777777

I’m interested in this H11 7777777 appendage. Would you like to elaborate ?
Re: What Happens To All These Assxx When We Die? (photos) by sirBLUNT: 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jodha:
damn! ur plastic smile is killing me
Re: What Happens To All These Assxx When We Die? (photos) by twentyk(m): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
plavic:

how did you know about all these.... Did you read it in a Bible or Koran.. Or you just imagined it.... Or a movie...... You cant just come here and give us detailed lamba without proof,link.... picture or i donbilivit.....
Re: What Happens To All These Assxx When We Die? (photos) by twentyk(m): 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
stupidity:

I can’t go to heaven and be looking or singing hymn everyday

I know fit laugh finish...... God na only quote I quote oooo.... No be me talk am...

(1) (Reply)

When A Man Asks A Young Lady To Take A Picture Of Him During A Birthday Party / White Women Sleeping With Dogs / My Ex-fiancee Has Siezed All My Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.