Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Ford Edge, How Good Is It? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ford Edge, How Good Is It? (5796 Views)

How Good Is Double King Tyres / How Good Is Peugeot 206? / The New 2019 Ford Edge Unveiled In Nigeria By Coscharis Motors (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ford Edge, How Good Is It? by cutty4sure(m): 9:18am On Dec 16, 2017
Hello Nairalanders.
What should I consider before buying Ford Edge? How reliable is the vehicle?
The pros and cons?
Your suggestions, opinions and advice will go a long way in helping me decide.
A few days ago, I sought for help regarding Infiniti FX that I intend buying. Your response helped a great deal.
Now, I am considering FORD EDGE.
Kindly advice a fellow brother. I no wan buy car wey go give me hypertension.
Thank you guys.
Re: Ford Edge, How Good Is It? by abolore80(m): 10:24am On Dec 16, 2017
If you don't want hypertension, look for Toyota SUV of the class. Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Ford Edge, How Good Is It? by ivoryhouse(m): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2017
its a nice car but the parts are 'brittle', i'd consider a ford explorer instead grin

1 Like

Re: Ford Edge, How Good Is It? by cutty4sure(m): 11:33am On Dec 16, 2017
angry .Thanks man.
abolore80:
Re: Ford Edge, How Good Is It? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
If you keep coming here to ask about the car you wanna buy, you will end up not buying any car!

Oga, visit parts shop/market and get prices of easily failed parts. You can also stop anyone driving the same brand of car to get first-hand info.

Sitdown for house, dey ask mumu question up and down!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ford Edge, How Good Is It? by mayor2013: 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
Based on experience of working

1) underneath the ride is prone to rust so look out for that

2) price of parts not pocket freindly but not over priced though

3) anything outside mecron v transmission fluid which has been recommended for it is can cause any transmission mishap

2 Likes

Re: Ford Edge, How Good Is It? by sultaan(m): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
abolore80:

Classic response just mention Toyota with no model in mind and no idea what s ford edge .

It its class the ford edge is the best selling vehicle in its class

5 Likes

Re: Ford Edge, How Good Is It? by olaremint(m): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ford is not for poor people, u will need to buy the recommended oils and parts for maintenance. They are costly. If u can stick to original parts as well, then the Ford is a super machine. My Focus 04 model moves like lightning and no issues apart from buying of fuel.

1 Like

Re: Ford Edge, How Good Is It? by abolore80(m): 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
sultaan:

Classic response just mention Toyota with no model in mind and no idea what s ford edge .

It its class the ford edge is the best selling vehicle in its class

Sultaan can deal with the headache and hypertension the ford edge can throw at him. Can the OP deal with the same, i guess he doesn't want hypertension.
He sure can deal with toyota in the same class of the ford edge. Op knows better

1 Like

Re: Ford Edge, How Good Is It? by cutty4sure(m): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
Thanks man. I appreciate this.
mayor2013:
Based on experience of working

1) underneath the ride is prone to rust so look out for that

2) price of parts not pocket freindly but not over priced though

3) anything outside mecron v transmission fluid which has been recommended for it is can cause any transmission mishap
Re: Ford Edge, How Good Is It? by cutty4sure(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
Guy, park well. I only needed "Reasonable" peoples (which you are not among) suggestions based on their experience and expertise which I believe will guide me in choosing either of the two vehicles.
If you DO NOT have anything reasonable (which, obviously you do not), just keep quiet instead of displaying your lack of home training publicly.

If you must know, their opinions really helped and I have made my decision.
Thanks for wasting your MB displaying your -0.5 pedigree.
luxy44:
If you keep coming here to ask about the car you wanna buy, you will end up not buying any car!

Oga, visit parts shop/market and get prices of easily failed parts. You can also stop anyone driving the same brand of car to get first-hand info.

Sitdown for house, dey ask mumu question up and down!

2 Likes

Re: Ford Edge, How Good Is It? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
cutty4sure:
Guy, park well. I only needed "Reasonable" peoples (which you are not among) suggestions based on their experience and expertise which I believe will guide me in choosing either of the two vehicles.
If you DO NOT have anything reasonable (which, obviously you do not), just keep quiet instead of displaying your lack of home training publicly.

If you must know, their opinions really helped and I have made my decision.
Thanks for wasting your MB displaying your -0.5 pedigree.

How did u make the money self? Na with this same cockroach sense??
Re: Ford Edge, How Good Is It? by Kayharry(m): 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Is The Audi A6 A Good Car To Buy? / Which Other SUV Will Be Good For Nigerian Roads / 2,422 Killed And 11,961 Injured In Road Accidents From Jan - June – FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.