₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,946,621 members, 4,034,237 topics. Date: Friday, 19 January 2018 at 02:45 AM

Bet9ja Must Pay Us Xmas Cash. Check Out This 12 Matches That Will All Play Today - Sports (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Must Pay Us Xmas Cash. Check Out This 12 Matches That Will All Play Today (3113 Views)

Bet9ja Must Pay (season 4, Daily 98.9 %2odds) / Join Me And Win 80k From Bet9ja Tomorrow With Only #200naira..bet9ja Must Pay!!! / Bet9ja Must Pay (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bet9ja Must Pay Us Xmas Cash. Check Out This 12 Matches That Will All Play Today by Clever660: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
My games remaining only braga

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Must Pay Us Xmas Cash. Check Out This 12 Matches That Will All Play Today by ademasta(m): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
Clever660:
My games remaining only braga
And is that why you are bragging grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Must Pay Us Xmas Cash. Check Out This 12 Matches That Will All Play Today by pezeji(m): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
this game cut yeye,
Re: Bet9ja Must Pay Us Xmas Cash. Check Out This 12 Matches That Will All Play Today by Uyi168(m): 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
jacyhelen:
I laugh at people who play X 1 or 2 in bet9ja....Goals is a sure thing in a game of football...My BF knows the tricks as he makes 1K everyday..5 days is 5K.
I always laugh at people trying to use 100 naira to win 500k..its rear or impossible.
Make little but consistently
..babe,hwfar,how do i get intouch with ur bf?
Re: Bet9ja Must Pay Us Xmas Cash. Check Out This 12 Matches That Will All Play Today by Clever660: 1:18am On Dec 17, 2017
Congrats 2 those that play my games.game won ...2morrow game has been posted on d topic(how 2 defeat d bookies).
Re: Bet9ja Must Pay Us Xmas Cash. Check Out This 12 Matches That Will All Play Today by Clever660: 1:23am On Dec 17, 2017
[/b]
pezeji:
this game cut yeye,
[b]
pezeji:
this game cut yeye,
pezeji:
this game cut yeye,
I Play my 2 odds.i didnt play long game.
Re: Bet9ja Must Pay Us Xmas Cash. Check Out This 12 Matches That Will All Play Today by Topshow4real: 1:24am On Dec 17, 2017
Uyi168:
..babe,hwfar,how do i get intouch with ur bf?

The trick is you play 2games over 0.5 (I.e one goal at least) , at odd 1.05 each, total will be 1.10. . . . Then you fire with 10k.

Sure 1k daily without stress. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Must Pay Us Xmas Cash. Check Out This 12 Matches That Will All Play Today by alikor2(m): 1:47am On Dec 17, 2017
BET9JA MONEY ADDER SOFTWARE

Today I will teach you how to make more money using Bet9ja Money Adder Software. This Bet9ja Money Adder Software does not require any programming skills or hacking skills. Hackers have done all the needful for you already. All that is required of you is just to install the Bet9ja Money Adder Software and start making more money for yourself. With this Bet9ja Money Adder Software you can leave a comfortable life for yourself.

What is Bet9ja Money Adder?
Bet9ja Money Adder Software is a software that allows you credit money into your bet9ja accounts without debiting money from your bank account. It is a software that was created to hack into bet9ja server and credit its users with endless money.

How Bet9ja Money Adder Software works?
It requires no special skills for you to know how to use it. All you have to do is to download the software and install it in your Laptop or Android Phones. Login your Bet9ja account into the Bet9ja Money Adder software to authenticate the user, and start crediting your Bet9ja Account

Bet9ja Money Adder is free to use, you can only add between ₦5,000 and ₦94,000 once in 3 days, so you don’t get your account blocked by the Bet9ja Moderators. We have done everything for you, what is left for you to do is just to keep crediting you accounts.

For more information on how to get this Bet9ja Money Adder software
Whatsapp: +2347050804821

follow the link to watch view sample of this bet9ja software
http://entrepreneurswealth.blogspot.com.ng/2017/11/bet9ja-money-adder-software.html

Re: Bet9ja Must Pay Us Xmas Cash. Check Out This 12 Matches That Will All Play Today by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:16am On Dec 17, 2017
jacyhelen:
I laugh at people who play X 1 or 2 in bet9ja....Goals is a sure thing in a game of football...My BF knows the tricks as he makes 1K everyday..5 days is 5K.
I always laugh at people trying to use 100 naira to win 500k..its rear or impossible.
Make little but consistently
Don't say what you don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Must Pay Us Xmas Cash. Check Out This 12 Matches That Will All Play Today by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:19am On Dec 17, 2017
Topshow4real:

The trick is you play 2games over 0.5 (I.e one goal at least) , at odd 1.05 each, total will be 1.10. . . . Then you fire with 10k.

Sure 1k daily without stress. grin
story. when they will play 0:0 your eye go clear.
Re: Bet9ja Must Pay Us Xmas Cash. Check Out This 12 Matches That Will All Play Today by smulti(m): 6:53am On Dec 17, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
story. when they will play 0:0 your eye go clear.

that moment you use 10k to chase 1k and the game ended 0 : 0

the profits you made for the past two weeks is gone, including the 10k capital....hehehe
Re: Bet9ja Must Pay Us Xmas Cash. Check Out This 12 Matches That Will All Play Today by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:00am On Dec 17, 2017
smulti:

that moment you use 10k to chase 1k and the game ended 0 : 0

the profits you made for the past two weeks is gone, including the 10k capital....hehehe
lols. that's penny wise pound foolish.
Re: Bet9ja Must Pay Us Xmas Cash. Check Out This 12 Matches That Will All Play Today by wordbank(m): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
Womanpleaser:
Chai, leicester don mad O.

If them no beat Man City for that League Cup, nah thunder go destroy all the players + coach + staffs and their family.

Ha

Upon the 3 sleepness night it took me to forcast and cook up diz games.

My village people use Leicester

No wahala

No retreat No Surrender

Make I rest

Hope Man City will make my day good by trashing Tottenham wella.
E don tey u drop something, na so d flexing carry u fly?
Omo arrange as usual
Re: Bet9ja Must Pay Us Xmas Cash. Check Out This 12 Matches That Will All Play Today by divine2001: 7:54am On Jan 14
williamdeluxe:

my guy dem dy beat Leicester

I stake am wit 5h....bt broda Y na

Plz I need sure code.... Thanks

(0) (1) (Reply)

Jay-jay Okocha, Ahmed Musa,perpetua Nwokcha Nominated For 2011 Glo-caf Awards / Our Falconets Are Being Shabbily Treated By Nigeria! / No Worries, Make Over 200k With Jxt My Simple 2 Odds Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.