Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! (3519 Views)

CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz / RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! by Inception(m): 10:47am On Dec 16, 2017
Hello guys!

i was a beneficiary of the xmas auto parts free gift by our very own maestro in the house, Gazzuzz!

the part was collected on Friday (yesterday) and to my surprise, i saw 2 sets tire pressure monitors as complimentary gift! shocked shocked

The part has since been fixed and it works perfectly( saving me over 15k for flexing grin cool)!

I have encountered few good people in life, and Gazzuzz is one of them (funny enough, i have not seen this man in person o)

Gazzuzz, once more, GOD BLESS YOU!
BTW...

Haters, make sure there is light in your area with full current, pour a bucket of water over yourselves and hug this beautiful object:

3 Likes

Re: GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! by akinreals: 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
God bless our Oga Gazzuzz! Abeg I also need front linkages, ball joints for matrix 09 and Alternator. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! by boldx(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
Mr Gazzuzz,

Well done. You promised me to send your OIL FILTER spanners for 1MZ engines since last December (2016). You said I should remind you a couple of times. I won't mind paying for it if its expensive.
Re: GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
boldx:
Mr Gazzuzz,

Well done. You promised me to send your OIL FILTER spanners for 1MZ engines since last December (2016). You said I should remind you a couple of times. I won't mind paying for it if its expensive.

I am sorry, part is still in my vehicle sending part is the issue.

Re: GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
Inception:
Hello guys!

i was a beneficiary of the xmas auto parts free gift by our very own maestro in the house, Gazzuzz!

the part was collected on Friday (yesterday) and to my surprise, i saw 2 sets tire pressure monitors as complimentary gift! shocked shocked

The part has since been fixed and it works perfectly( saving me over 15k for flexing grin cool)!

I have encountered few good people in life, and Gazzuzz is one of them (funny enough, i have not seen this man in person o)

BTW...

Haters, make sure there is light in your area with full current, pour a bucket of water over yourselves and hug this beautiful object:

you welcome sir, please do not inflate tyres above 35psi or else preasure valves will start leaking.
Re: GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! by johnabraham: 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

you welcome sir, please do not inflate tyres above 35psi or else preasure valves will start leaking.

Oga Gazzuzz is man of words, sincere, professional, kind, and helpful always.
God bless you.
Re: GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! by boldx(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
Yes sir. Please let me know where I can pick it up at your convenience. I will send someone to help me.
Re: GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! by praxisnetworks: 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Keep quiet. You are not a good man!
Argue with the Bible.

3 Likes

Re: GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! by double0seven(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
I beg Oga, Gazzuzz, give me tmo a Christmas gift o

My car, Honda accord 2001 is chopping fuel, can u help me diagnose the reason behind it, as my own Christmas gift. Na beg I dey beg o, in the spirit of the season.
Re: GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Argue with the Bible.

you are right sir, I am sorry for accepting sir, please forgive me sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
boldx:
Yes sir. Please let me know where I can pick it up at your convenience. I will send someone to help me.
Re: GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! by boldx(m): 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Wow, thanks.
Re: GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! by Inception(m): 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Argue with the Bible.

Wow i see you just got a personal gift from Benin

You don't look too good in your pic below:

Re: GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! by praxisnetworks: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

You shouldn't have.
Not all mentions deserve my response. Some people just mistake me for their father.
Re: GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! by diportivo: 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
animal on the prowl as usual

even after the op don dash u transformer to go hug,u still come here dey fool urself

Re: GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! by praxisnetworks: 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Not all mentions deserve my response. Some people just mistake me for their father.
In addition
I didn't spend millions on tuition fees to chat with Eruwa polytechnic dropouts.

So sorry if I don't respond.

2 Likes

Re: GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! by Ishilove: 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

*pressure*
Re: GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! by Ishilove: 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oga Gazzuzz, thank you for helping Nairalanders. Please can you do some work on my Nissan Sony? As a Christmas gift smiley
Re: GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ishilove:
Oga Gazzuzz, thank you for helping Nairalanders. Please can you do some work on my Nissan Sony? As a Christmas gift smiley

sunny tongue

8 Likes

Re: GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! by Ishilove: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

sunny tongue
Tenks sir grin

Oya, what of my request?
Re: GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! by ifnyioj22(m): 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oga Gazzuz anything for Mitsubishi endeavor? tnx
Re: GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! by Swaggzkid: 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

grin are you like this for real?
Re: GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! by Ishilove: 2:18am On Dec 17, 2017
A fatherless e-rat be stalking users to project his insecurity and self loathing. I'm pretty sure his concave chest, narrow shoulders and reptilian appearance causes him sorrow so he comes online to troll women because he knows they wouldn't even him a second glance offline. Nairaland is his outlet for futile revenge grin

7 Likes

Re: GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2017
Inception:
Hello guys!

BTW...

inception what is the meaning of this?
that transformer is not connected I just had to confirm before posting my own and I know so many haters are following me bumpa to bumpa....

well for y'all that benefited from the gazuzz Xmas spree..... sadly I wasn't fortunate enough and not many people in my cadre as regards this will come here to comment...

however I have received something far more valuable than tangibles from HRH king gazuzz..... never met him in person, but my phone no suppose don't get perm site for im phone.... I received something more than gold from him; KNOWLEDGE. I remember there were times when I had sleepless nights cos of my car, mechs were learning work with it..... cutting, splicing, changing, banging, ......mehn.. it was terrible.. then I joined nl and narrated my experience... people commented tho but when I call them, it was either bring the car to my workshop or look for a better Mech, no one wanted to analyse my case..... twas only gazuzz that took his time and told me to reach him later when he'd have gotten his facts right, well long story short is, he saved my vehicle..... that feeling u get when one doctor finally cures ur child of an ailment that has defied several solutions. sadly someone here told me to change engine that he'd help me source for good engine.... on a matter he didn't try to even understand.

now u see y I always sing his praises?

haters please dont use inceptions transformer, I'll look for a sharp first grade transformer from the northern part of Nigeria.... please bear with me while I search...... where dem ola...s dey?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! by SmartchoiceNGR: 11:57am On Dec 17, 2017
Some people be driving a dead Sony car....madd cos they were rejected for having a stinky dead fish odour down there... Like someone said earlier...no time... At least I paid for your services... even though it wasn't used!
Re: GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! by SmartchoiceNGR: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

inception what is the meaning of this?
that transformer is not connected I just had to confirm before posting my own and I know so many haters are following me bumpa to bumpa....

well for y'all that benefited from the gazuzz Xmas spree..... sadly I wasn't fortunate enough and not many people in my cadre as regards this will come here to comment...

however I have received something far more valuable than tangibles from HRH king gazuzz..... never met him in person, but my phone no suppose don't get perm site for im phone.... I received something more than gold from him; KNOWLEDGE. I remember there were times when I had sleepless nights cos of my car, mechs were learning work with it..... cutting, splicing, changing, banging, ......mehn.. it was terrible.. then I joined nl and narrated my experience... people commented tho but when I call them, it was either bring the car to my workshop or look for a better Mech, no one wanted to analyse my case..... twas only gazuzz that took his time and told me to reach him later when he'd have gotten his facts right, well long story short is, he saved my vehicle..... that feeling u get when one doctor finally cures ur child of an ailment that has defied several solutions. sadly someone here told me to change engine that he'd help me source for good engine.... on a matter he didn't try to even understand.

now u see y I always sing his praises?

haters please dont use inceptions transformer, I'll look for a sharp first grade transformer from the northern part of Nigeria.... please bear with me while I search...... where dem ola...s dey?
Beke ma nigga... No go kill am for person o...
Re: GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! by captainking(m): 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ishilove:

*pressure*
na to call your husband for you now o.. What's that his name self.. Ngcobop.. Hahah
Re: GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! by captainking(m): 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
TrumporIdie:
Begger lol.
This is how ladies turn to prostitution. No wonder you've been following him around cos you want him to fix your father or brother's car, smh.
oga..pls don't talk to people like that... It's not right.. This is not romance section... This is cartalk and we behave like adults here..

4 Likes

Re: GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! by captainking(m): 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ishilove:
A fatherless e-rat be stalking users to project his insecurity and self loathing. I'm pretty sure his concave chest, narrow shoulders and reptilian appearance causes him sorrow so he comes online to troll women because he knows they wouldn't even him a second glance offline. Nairaland is his outlet for futile revenge grin
Pls pardon that young man.. He should quietly return to romance section .
Re: GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! by Ishilove: 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
captainking:
na to call your husband for you now o.. What's that his name self.. Ngcobop.. Hahah
I reject it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PAN Nigeria Canvasses Intervention Funding For The Automobile Industry / Lagretor And Sugar / Can Overheating Cause Break Failure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.