Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:25 AM

Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? (5393 Views)

The Total Man (Spirit, Soul & Body) - Complete Book. Read Free / Why Did God Send Evil Spirit To Torment King Saul? / Can A Dead Man's Spirit Be Truly Consulted By The Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Boriqua(m): 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
MizMyColi:

The difference is that man is man...
He has a thinking faculty and an ability to question the rationality of his actions.

Like Apostle Paul, man should understand that all things are permissible, but not all things are beneficial.

Does this answer your question?
No! The context is different.
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by ayokunlei(m): 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
Boriqua:
Are you sure of what you just read?

Very sure. At zero percent level of significance
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Boriqua(m): 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
ayokunlei:

Very sure. At zero percent level of significance
So you are of the opinion that sex is no sin? Just contrary to what our religious teachers teach!
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by ayokunlei(m): 3:30am On Dec 19, 2017
Boriqua:
So you are of the opinion that sex is no sin? Just contrary to what our religious teachers teach!

Yes, sex is no sin.
Its all in the mind.
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Boriqua(m): 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
ayokunlei:

Yes, sex is no sin. Its all in the mind.
Jeez!
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Amberon11: 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
Masturbation, not sex.

1 Like

Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by ayokunlei(m): 12:12am On Dec 20, 2017
Boriqua:
Jeez!

Whatever your thought is, I use to think like you. On this topic of sex, I almost got on a wrong lane with my mentality and belief towards sex back then. Hope you understand?
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Boriqua(m): 9:32am On Dec 20, 2017
ayokunlei:

Whatever your thought is, I use to think like you. On this topic of sex, I almost got on a wrong lane with my mentality and belief towards sex back then. Hope you understand?
I am trying to understand, i hope you are not an athiest.?
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Boriqua(m): 9:34am On Dec 20, 2017
Amberon11:
Masturbation, not sex.
Please set some of us free, how is masturbation not a sin.?

1 Like

Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by ayokunlei(m): 11:04am On Dec 20, 2017
Boriqua:
I am trying to understand, i hope you are not an athiest.?

No, I am not. I am a free thinker, I believe in God. I don't let religion dictate what I think for me, and even I don't use religion to judge anyone. I have found myself in mental trouble due to my belief to wards sex in the past. So, in the long run, I see that sex or no sex, life and its terminologies is what we belief it to be.
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Boriqua(m): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
ayokunlei:

No, I am not. I am a free thinker, I believe in God. I don't let religion dictate what I think for me, and even I don't use religion to judge anyone. I have found myself in mental trouble due to my belief to wards sex in the past. So, in the long run, I see that sex or no sex, life and its terminologies is what we belief it to be.
Honestly you have said it all "I dont let religion dictate what i think for me, and even i dont use religion to judge anyone" sounds to me like an athiest, if religion can not guide your life, then whats the point believing in God?
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by ayokunlei(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
Boriqua:
Honestly you have said it all "I dont let religion dictate what i think for me, and even i dont use religion to judge anyone" sounds to me like an athiest, if religion can not guide your life, then whats the point believing in God?

It may sound to you as much because that is what you think.
What I literally mean by I don't let religion dictate for me is : Being a Christian does not make one a believer.
Religion says we should not work with unbelievers, I work with all people of different belief--be it Christian, Muslim, Idol worshippers, and so on.
And religion can't guide my life, its only a Christ like nature that is worthy of emulation.
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Boriqua(m): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
ayokunlei:

What I literally mean by I don't let religion dictate for me is : Being a Christian does not make one a believer.
Religion says we should not work with unbelievers, I work with all people of different belief--be it Christian, Muslim, Idol worshippers, and so on.
And religion can't guide my life, its only a Christ like nature that is worthy of emulation.
Bro, Christ is the bedrock of Christainity which is a religion.
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by ayokunlei(m): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
Boriqua:
Bro, Christ is the bedrock of Christainity which is a religion.
Toor.

1 Like

Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Amberon11: 11:20am On Dec 21, 2017
I didn't say it isn't. I implied it has worse spiritual implications than sex.
Boriqua:
Please set some of us free, how is masturbation not a sin.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Boriqua(m): 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
Amberon11:
I didn't say it isn't. I implied it has worse spiritual implications than sex.
Nice one! This is the point i have been waiting for, can you explain "worse spiritual implication"?

1 Like

Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Boriqua(m): 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
MizMyColi:

And we know that Christ never had sex, how?
How sure are we?

How something so beautiful and ecstatic got demonized and sin-centric is beyond me.

Well, we are not sure he had sex.
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Boriqua(m): 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
AnodaIT:
Sex
Sex alone?
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Boriqua(m): 11:50am On Dec 24, 2017
lets wait for some spiritualist to help out here.
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Boriqua(m): 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
spiritual slavery, please what can lead to it?
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Boriqua(m): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
some said something contrary.
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by orunto27: 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
Both lead to waste of God's Temple in us and it's a serious sin.
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by terrezo2002(m): 10:39am On Feb 05, 2018
All sexual immorality opens one up to spiritual manipulations.
When you engage in such, your mind becomes open, thought life manipulated, vision diverted, dirtiness of soul.
Beelzebub(Lord of flies) perches on and manipulate dirty lives. So repent promptly, resist the devil, overcome temptations, rebuke any evil thoughts, guard your hearts with all diligence, meditate on God's words, pray lest you fall into temptation.
The devil cannot manipulate a person with pure heart.
If the devil cannot get at your mind, he cannot get at you.
When you are hot for Jesus Christ, Beelzebub cannot near you.
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Boriqua(m): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
terrezo2002:
All sexual immorality opens one up to spiritual manipulations.
When you engage in such, your mind becomes open, thought life manipulated, vision diverted, dirtiness of soul.
Beelzebub(Lord of flies) perches on and manipulate dirty lives. So repent promptly, resist the devil, overcome temptations, rebuke any evil thoughts, guard your hearts with all diligence, meditate on God's words, pray lest you fall into temptation.
The devil cannot manipulate a person with pure heart.
If the devil cannot get at your mind, he cannot get at you.
When you are hot for Jesus Christ, Beelzebub cannot near you.
Bro you just said it all, so it mean couples having sex in marrige are also included.
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by terrezo2002(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
Boriqua:
Bro you just said it all, so it mean couples having sex in marrige are also included.
Sex between married couples is honourable, but outside is a sin of immorality
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by godisgood200: 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
because its not written in the Bible?
because Jesus never had sex, Christians shouldn't have sex
I saw one of your threads where you said Jesus never existed, but here you are talking about the same Jesus not having sex. Are you admitting that Hr existed?
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by godisgood200: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
ayokunlei:

And a Christlike life allows ypu to mix up all those people ukwaya?

Am sure you don't believe in the Bible(?), but let me just waste my time by posting this scripture.

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
Psalm:1:1

Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.
Matthew:16:6

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
2 Corinthians:6:17

A Christlike person can never be a free thinker.
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by godisgood200: 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
Boriqua:
Nice one! This is the point i have been waiting for, can you explain "worse spiritual implication"?
It has the worst Spiritual implication because it opens a portal in you for demonic possession. Someone said Succubus and Incubus are invoked without knowing. This is how.

Sex demons enters people mainly through Madtubation.That guy knows that demons enters people through sex but he pretended like it meant nothing because he is a Nee Ager, and New Agers promote AntiChristian or AntiBible dictates.
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by godisgood200: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
Boriqua:
spiritual slavery, please what can lead to it?
When you willingly give up your Will to an entity, you bcome it's slave. You become a 'Lawful Captive.'. Getting delivered bcomes very diffiicult.

Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
Romans:6:16
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by godisgood200: 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
Boriqua:
No. Sex in marriage is ordained by God.

1 Like

Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Boriqua(m): 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
godisgood200:

No. Sex in marriage is ordained by God.
Ok, i accept that, but what is the state of the spirit after a marital love affair, can it be manipulated at this point?
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by godisgood200: 11:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
Boriqua:
Ok, i accept that, but what is the state of the spirit after a marital love affair, can it be manipulated at this point?
You mean after an act sex between a man and his legal wife? No. Demons can only manipulate you if you trangress the Law of Jehovah They know when you transgress, they set the traps for you to transgress. They have no power over you if you live and do things in righteousness. Righteousness is doing God's word.

God (Jehovag) said to Man after creation 'Go imto the world , multiply and fill the earth with people'. How was man going to do that? It's by having sex with his wife.

Let me tell you a mystey. Sex between a man and his wife is worship to God. It is carrying out a GREAT COMMISON. It is very secret. Two souls melting, fusing fastening themselves into one to enable them draw another human being (a baby) out of God. Worship is not singing clapping of dancing. Worship is doing what God says you shd do in his specified manner. If we know what is sex, we will never do it the way we are doing it. Satan knows what is in it, but we don't and he prefers we remain in tje dark about it. Sex is higly spiritual.

The way God says to us go into the world and make disciples of all Nations, is the same Commission he gave us to go into the world multiply and populate the earth.

Anyone who wins souls is regarded the same way as anyone who have children inside marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? / Happy Palm Sunday / BREAKING NEWS!!! Yobe State In Nigeria Is Boiling Now. Churches Are Being Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.