Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

The Appalling State Of National Stadium, Abuja (Pictured) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Appalling State Of National Stadium, Abuja (Pictured) (39528 Views)

FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches / MKO Abiola Stadium Abuja Ready For Use After Renovation / Rehabilitation Works Begin At The National Stadium, Surulere, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Appalling State Of National Stadium, Abuja (Pictured) by Trendishine: 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
[s]
kokomilala:
@Trendishine,I pity the generation you will spawn with your idiocy-ridden sperm.I just imagine.Your entire cast of mind is set in mindless gnawing at other people's burdens.The end result is a proliferation of society with idiots and nitwits , who are never taught nor positioned for the herculean tasks thrust on them.The likes of which today have become accidents of history.You are about to continue that line with the next shoot of your semen. I just feel pity for the womb that will bear them.
[/s] u are so pained...lol..miserably frustrated boy.. Wif chronic emotional imbalance..sorry boy..u are sprung up in bile dat u smell of pugnacity n feaces...now it pains u to get fed ur own poo....hence ur epistle...cry d world a river though.. cry... Doesnt take away d point dat u ar hopelessly paranoia , n marooned....ur an ediot particularly. Subjected to ur mental cage...to be quite modest, boy..wat else wld explain an all nyt pointless epistle of bile n narrations, I obviously wld pay no attention 2 . if not a voracious inkling 4 idiocy n schizophrenic buffoonery..from ur natures bowel.?..u need meds boy....sorry, just sleep if dat wld help...luk at u spewing d very mirror image of who u are....sorry, sick child...I can't pay u dat much attention boy..sleep..
Re: The Appalling State Of National Stadium, Abuja (Pictured) by kokomilala(m): 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
@ The disease that afflicts you is a psychopathological one.You feel its violent nature can only be stilled by stupidly scorning people. Such antics are akin and are well known to bullies.Like I posited before ,the likes of you have fallen below the ordinary level.You have pulverized any evidence that you got home training.You shouldn't have forgotten the moral and ethical lessons passed on to you by your folks. Get a grip and face the reality that society is acting out.You can't bully him into your charade world of mediocrity.
Re: The Appalling State Of National Stadium, Abuja (Pictured) by kokomilala(m): 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
@jagorinho,You're spot on! I agree.
Re: The Appalling State Of National Stadium, Abuja (Pictured) by syakah: 12:26am On Dec 17, 2017
Very soon i wil go and set rat trap there..

No dulling
Dat way
Re: The Appalling State Of National Stadium, Abuja (Pictured) by Fmartin(m): 7:44am On Dec 17, 2017
curiositymaster:

Me dey think of how I wan plant cassava sef grin
grin
Re: The Appalling State Of National Stadium, Abuja (Pictured) by OyinO: 10:50am On Jan 14, 2018
kings09:
python1 wont see dis. But if na southeast d stadium de, he wld hv bn shouting on top of his laptop voice
You mean Southeast coward terrorists?
Re: The Appalling State Of National Stadium, Abuja (Pictured) by tck2000(m): 10:25am On Sep 01, 2019
Sunofgod:
Grass cutting contract required...I can execute for 374.42 Million Naira (only).
lo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timothy Weah Signed To PSG (Photo) / Highlights Of Barcelona's 8-2 Loss To Bayern (Video, Photos) / Tokyo 2020: Nigeria’s First Olympics Gymnast, Uche Eke Crashes Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.