Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone (5479 Views)

Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Dangote’s Baby-mama Jamil, Accuses Him Of Insulting Her And Mocking Her Business / Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by SexyNairalander: 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
Saw this on twitter today and couldn't stop laughing, Nigerians are just funny in so many ways.

Feel free to add yours too

cc: seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by SexyNairalander: 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2017

Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by SexyNairalander: 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2017

Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
As I see camel toe from afar I know say na Airforce1
Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by SexyNairalander: 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by makydebbie(f): 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
"This your wristwatch fine oo, but the original go cost" grin grin

Kuku kill meeeee!!!! grin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
makydebbie:

See as you fine for your dp. Thank God say your phone get filter.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by SexyNairalander: 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
Spasmic:

See as you fine for your dp. Thank God say your phone get filter.

I see wetin you do here, but you no get sense sha

Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by python1: 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
Only pigs will recall bad memory at mention of... infact, let me not say anything before some creatures use grunt block my ears.

Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by purem(m): 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
As I don see dis kyn thread I no say biacan go soon arrive

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by donstan18: 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
SexyNairalander:

I see wetin you do here, but you no get sense sha
The teeth of that person wee de laugh for your meme use style clean ooo....But if you see person wee de brush teeth, you go know.

Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by AlexCk: 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
Lol,
Nothing sweet pass to yab person with pidgin.

E dey pain shaaa,

Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by habsydiamond(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
Na the back of Ur head I take know say Na u.....that pawpaw kind
Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by Blackhawk03(f): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ahnahn... You fine small today oooo, hafar na, maga don pay? tongue
Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by saintvc(m): 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
as fayose declare for president, I know set PDP don't finish
Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by charijee(f): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
This your shoe ehn, shebi you go do am send forth this year

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by bqlekan(m): 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
charijee:
This your shoe ehn, shebi you go do am send forth this year
hmmmn
Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by dollyjoy(f): 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
I don't think I have been insulted indirectly, I can't remember any right now.
Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
a friend as use this one against me. SO U GET SENSELIKE THIS?
Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
dollyjoy:
My sister, with this your cartoon character blouse, did you miss your childhood?.

Na joke oh. grin I liked your dp sha.
Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by dollyjoy(f): 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
kimbraa:
My sister, with this your cartoon character blouse, did you miss your childhood?.

Na joke oh. grin I liked your dp sha.
Lol. Thank you.
Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by SexyNairalander: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
dollyjoy:

that's cos you don't know what sarcasm is
Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
dollyjoy:
Lol. Thank you.
You're welcome. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by Danelo(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
I been think say na cry u dey cry I no kno say u dey sing o

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by Danelo(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
dollyjoy:
like say u get memory, u for remember.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by SexyNairalander: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
Danelo:
like say u get memory, u for remember.

Hahahahaha this is deep, but sadly she no fit pick her sub

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
This one you package like this,be like say they don pay salary grin grin
Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by barallanee(f): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
makydebbie:

swear down
Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by BiafranBushBoy: 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
lol
Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
My fav one is when someone is pressing his car horn anyhow, someone would reply to him, dem no buy toy for you when you small ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by tonaydo(m): 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
lols
Re: Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone by mytime24(f): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
As i c u 4my house i knw say na to cum charge fone

Cus i knw say u no get Gen tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corazon Kwamboka's Viral B00bs Grabbing Photo That Got Everyone Talking / Guys, Pick Your Choice, No Pretence / Masturbation And Luck!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.