Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas (28911 Views)

"The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson / Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) / The Wedding Party 2 - Official Trailer And Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas by ibkayee(f): 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
pocohantas:
Taah!
Overhyped movie!
Lol thank you, first one was very overrated. I'd score it about a 3.6/10

1 Like

Re: 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas by darkenkach(m): 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
Only 2million and they are excited? The entertainment industry is such a huge joke.
Re: 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas by dikeigbo2(m): 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
And also an Orobtic lie....plus elephants lies too grin

slawomir:
this is a big fat lie
in fact a giant lie

who dey go cinema house go watch gabarge
just exercise patience and download it
Re: 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
oniro people
Re: 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas by Okewa(m): 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
Publicity stunt...am not watching
Re: 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
I went to Genesis Cinema shoprite yesterday to watch it and they told us the ticket is N2500, it seems they are trying to refund Banky wedding money back.angry

2 Likes

Re: 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas by sureheaven(m): 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
And some people will be criticizing others who pay tithe. How were they able to generate 20m in a day just for watching a movie. Many of those who paid for the movie will be talking shiit of those paying tithe in chuch.

1 Like

Re: 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas by Nigerianboi1960(m): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jesse01:
oga I no dey watch Nigeria film oo, nothing special, it just like 30 day in Atlanta nothing speical
what ever rocks your boat
Re: 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas by Pureheart12(m): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
idiat
Re: 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
Costello559:
Not surprised, use money to make more money, packaging is the game
Packaging with little or no content. Not a very good marketing strategy.
Re: 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas by pocohantas(f): 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol thank you, first one was very overrated. I'd score it about a 3.6/10

You try.
If I score that movie.
I will use red biro to draw the draw the zero, with big eye grin
Useless movie. So much money went into it, but it was overrated.

1 Like

Re: 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas by yesloaded: 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
My own production will generate at least 100million naira the first day at Cinema. My 11yrs in the industry no be joke
Re: 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas by ibkayee(f): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
pocohantas:

You try.
If I score that movie.
I will use red biro to draw the draw the zero, with big eye grin
Useless movie. So much money went into it, but it was overrated.
Lool!

I was even trying to be nice o

Good camera and attractive actors, poor acting and underwhelming storyline. Big dissapointment

1 Like

Re: 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas by olureignforever: 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
Toniapsalm121:
I made it.. FTC

For your dream ba?
Re: 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas by pocohantas(f): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool!

I was even trying to be nice o

Good camera and attractive actors, poor acting and underwhelming storyline. Big dissapointment

I score you 10/10 for noticing the acting was pathetic.
Only Sola Sobowale did a good job. There was no connection between Banky and Adesua to me. At a point, the problems arising seemed too much.

I know say village people can ruin things, but not to that extent.

2 Likes

Re: 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas by ibkayee(f): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
pocohantas:

Only Sola Sobawole did a good job. There was no connection between Banky and Adesua to me. At a point, the problems arising seemed too much.

Buahaha

I agree. And that amala scene with the white girl was so forced, got what they were trying to do and the humour but it was just urghh lol

1 Like

Re: 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas by mpowa(m): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
This wedding party is overhyped
That's the idea - Probably the thing they did best...Still, the film didn't disappoint, but the marketing is massive.
Re: 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas by mpowa(m): 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
pocohantas:

Only Sola Sobawole did a good job. There was no connection between Banky and Adesua to me. At a point, the problems arising seemed too much.

It was comedy not drama, it wasn't meant to be perfectly realistic...It's an exaggeration of what happens in Nigerian weddings, all those things will definitely not happen in a single wedding.

1 Like

Re: 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas by deco22(m): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
Toniapsalm121:
I made it.. FTC
undecided Be there looking for FTC.

Re: 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas by Bestchisom(m): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
Toniapsalm121:
I made it.. FTC
if u no get money to buy better sim...hide ur face...make another man pikin be ftc

2 Likes

Re: 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas by Bestchisom(m): 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jesse01:
lies hw many people dey watch Nigeria movies undecided
i wonder oo....it will be like 1 out of 100
Re: 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas by pocohantas(f): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
mpowa:

It was comedy not drama, it wasn't meant to be perfectly realistic...It's an exaggeration of what happens in Nigerian weddings, all those things will definitely not happen in a single wedding.

You be friends with the producer? tongue

ibkayee:

Buahaha

I agree. And that amala scene with the white girl was so forced, got what they were trying to do and the humour but it was just urghh lol

Chai! It was forced, it really forced.
The whole movie was forced. Forget that movie abeg, it's all packaging, zero sense.

1 Like

Re: 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas by muller101(m): 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
Thylord:
abeg who get free toto dis weekend I need to fucck bad bad.
meet Bobrisky
Re: 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas by myself13: 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
pocohantas:
Taah!
Overhyped movie!

Please ma, Is it true that they have been sexing you on nairaland, that you are a cheap fat public slut as suggested in some threads on Romance section?
#NoPunIntended..
#SayNoToOloshoism..
Re: 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas by tunesoft(m): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
The koko....is who had seen it...and what is this like....should I go watch it or make I chill for like a month when the boys will supply me.

Meanwhile...don't hate marketing.... That's the job of some professionals... To sell you lies and shiiiits
Re: 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas by mpowa(m): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
pocohantas:

You be friends with the producer? tongue

Chai! It was forced, it really forced.
The whole movie was forced. Forget that movie abeg, it's all packaging, zero sense.
It's comedy, do I need to be friends to know comedy? I enjoyed the movie... And don't take life too serious.
Re: 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas by noscarn91(m): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
slawomir:
this is a big fat lie
in fact a giant lie

who dey go cinema house go watch gabarge
just exercise patience and download it
thank you my brother , your head dey there , these actors can package for africa
Re: 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas by makydebbie(f): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
hoshodie:

You didn't make anything bruh grin
Killjoy. grin
Re: 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas by makydebbie(f): 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
myself13:

Please ma, Is it true that they have been sexing you on nairaland, that you are a cheap fat public slut as suggested in some threads on Romance section?
#NoPunIntended..
#SayNoToOloshoism..
Una no go use your main. Dey feel great with alternates, be doing loyal watchdog in an online forum. At least thanks to Seu.n you don get full and overtime job.

1 Like

Re: 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
makydebbie:

Una no go use your main. Dey feel great with alternates, be doing loyal watchdog in an online forum. At least thanks to Seu.n you don get full and overtime job.
Hahhahahaahahah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu / Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi / BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.