Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage (49495 Views)

Beauty Can Be Deceptive; Don't Be Deceived / Don't Be Deceived, Everyone Has A Weakness / Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Lirqur: 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
It's actually sex with a virgin that's marriage, for both parties. any other sexual partner from that your first cum or from that hymen breaker is fornication/adultery.

Salaam

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Toks2008(m): 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
Lirqur:
It's actually sex with a virgin that's marriage, for both parties. any other sexual partner from that your first cum or from that hymen breaker is fornication/adultery.

Salaam

That is why GOD is always particular about virgins in the bible cos that is GOD'S standard.

Bride price from the Bible are only meant for virgins.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Toks2008(m): 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
JamesReacher:
Toks2008

You reasoned like a kid in quoting the scriptures.

Genesis 2:24
That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.

Dont you know one flesh is a figurative term for it is practically impossible for two people to become one flesh.

If you say it isn't, 'That is why a man leaves his father and mother' this doesnt mean the man would leave his parents like he's walking away from them completely, it simply means a man would start his own family.

You shamed your cultural beliefs by rubbing the term brideprice in the mud. Brideprice is still symbolic in Yoruba culture and it would stand till kingdom come.

Weak article generally.

Im really not offended by your first sentence but im greatly offended by your lack of delivery because i tried so much to see one sense in what you wrote but i couldn't...Could you please try more? gosh!

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Toks2008(m): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
Lalasticlala what do you think?
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
Toks2008:
1 Corinthians 6:16 ” Do you not know that he who joins himself to a prostitute becomes one flesh with her? For, as it is written, “The two shall become one.”

That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.

Matthew 19:5
and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'?

Ephesians 5:31
"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.

In Islamic law, marriage is called nikah, an Arabic word whose original literal meaning is "sexual intercourse", but which already in the Quran is used exclusively to refer to the contract of marriage.

It is very saddening that man's philosophy and cultural beliefs have made the world deviate from the truth from the very words of the scriptures talking about the Bible and even Quran.

Today we see men and ladies randomly sleeping with one another,safe sex is even promoted with the use of condom,we see baby mamas and daddies springing up and when you ask them about their marital status they say they are single because to them,marriage has a different meaning.

There was no place in the scriptures where GOD commanded us to go to registry, religious houses or to certain families to pay bride price (The Bride price mentioned in the bible was a punishment for raping a virgin).

But what exactly did GOD command about the way a marriage should take place?

God gave us 3 clear stages of marriage. .
1.A man leaving his parents and this happens when you decide to be with a woman and you leave your parents to start your own family.

2.Unites with his wife which can be done in accordance with laid down rules of the government or traditions/cultures.

3.Becoming one is the third stage which involves having sex with each other.

GOD himself commanded this in Genesis and Jesus repeated it in the book of Mathew.

Unfortunately, people just sleep around today in ignorance of the fact that they are fulfilling the third and most important stage of marriage. The world have been deceived by Satan to believe that marriage is when you do the paparazzi and you pay bride price and so on but all these moves are the second stage which is uniting to your spouse.

I know this article may not change the act of illicit sex but next time you open your legs to any guy or when next you sleep with any lady,just know in your heart that you are consummating your marriage by becoming one with such.

I believe this is why Bride price is only meant for virgins according to biblical standard.
Exodus 22:16-17: "If a man seduces a virgin who is not pledged to be married and sleeps with her, he must pay the bride-price, and she shall be his wife. If her father absolutely refuses to give her to him, he must still pay the bride-price for virgins."

I know this definitely makes sense.

EXPECT AN ATTACK ON YOUR PERSONALITY FOR THIS ARTICLE. BUT THE TRUTH STANDS AND SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. EXCELLENT REASONING TOKS, ONCE AGAIN NICE ARTICLE, AS IT'S DEVOID OF HATE, AND AS IT'S INFORMATIVE, I'M TRUSTING THE MODS TO DO THE NEEDFUL. ONCE AGAIN, WELL DONE BROV.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by JamesReacher(m): 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
Toks2008:

Im really not offended by your first sentence but im greatly offended by your lack of delivery because i tried so much to see one sense in what you wrote but i couldn't...Could you please try more? gosh!
You can act blind or you want. Check this out, you gave a terribly weak article .
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Toks2008(m): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

EXPECT AN ATTACK ON YOUR PERSONALITY FOR THIS ARTICLE. BUT THE TRUTH STANDS AND SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. EXCELLENT REASONING TOKS, ONCE AGAIN NICE ARTICLE, AS IT'S DEVOID OF HATE, AND AS IT'S INFORMATIVE, I'M TRUSTING THE MODS TO DO THE NEEDFUL. ONCE AGAIN, WELL DONE BROV.

Thanks bro..

None of my articles have any form of hatred for any gender or religion but the truth is that i cant stop people from interpreting my write ups as they desire.
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by JamesReacher(m): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

Its not THE TRUTH. Execellent reasoning?? Are you pampering his ego? Your CAPS won't save you.
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Toks2008(m): 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
JamesReacher:
You can act blind or you want. Check this out, you gave a terribly weak article .

See let me tell you one fact..i don't know it all and im open to learn new stuffs but im just too pissed to see comments that attack a writer or the writeup without making any insightful counter points.

You should learn o focus more on presenting your points like an educated fellow rather than just troll. I will be more than willing to discuss with you only if you can present your points articulately.
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by JamesReacher(m): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
Toks2008:

See let me tell you one fact..i don't know it all and im open to learn new stuffs but im just too pissed to see comments that attack a writer or the writeup without making any insightful counter points.

You should learn o focus more on presenting your points like an educated fellow rather than just troll. I will be more than willing to discuss with you only if you can present your points articulately.
Troll you?? Bye then if you don't see that as an insightful comment. Smh 'like an educated fellow'
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
Toks2008:

Thanks bro..

None of my articles have any form of hatred for any gender or religion but the truth is that i cant stop people from interpreting my write ups as they desire.

Dont mind the arrows, leave them with their ignorance, it will catch up with them in life

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by dingbang(m): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
toks have CUM again? you are a virgin abi? the said lady that you cohabited with, you never had sex with her? fvcking relationship coach that doesn't do as he says.
he has repented na tongue cheesy
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Toks2008(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
dingbang:
he has repented na tongue cheesy

Don't mind that lady...she be tantafoo
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by thesuave10(m): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2017
Op shut up. Sex is not marriage

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by ednut1(m): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2017
so ur saying i have many wives niyen angry. bros 2018 is near quit this craps
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Bollinger(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2017
Toks2008:
1 Corinthians 6:16 ” Do you not know that he who joins himself to a prostitute becomes one flesh with her? For, as it is written, “The two shall become one.”

Matthew 19:5
and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'?

Ephesians 5:31
"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.

In Islamic law, marriage is called nikah, an Arabic word whose original literal meaning is "sexual intercourse", but which already in the Quran is used exclusively to refer to the contract of marriage.

It is very saddening that man's philosophy and cultural beliefs have made the world deviate from the truth from the very words of the scriptures talking about the Bible and even Quran.

Today we see men and ladies randomly sleeping with one another,safe sex is even promoted with the use of condom,we see baby mamas and daddies springing up and when you ask them about their marital status they say they are single because to them,marriage has a different meaning.

There was no place in the scriptures where GOD commanded us to go to registry, religious houses or to certain families to pay bride price (The Bride price mentioned in the bible was a punishment for raping a virgin).

But what exactly did GOD command about the way a marriage should take place?

God gave us 3 clear stages of marriage. .
1.A man leaving his parents and this happens when you decide to be with a woman and you leave your parents to start your own family.

2.Unites with his wife:You can choose how you unite which is the wedding ceremony and this can be done in accordance with laid down rules of the government or traditions/cultures as well as religious organizations.

3.Becoming one is the third stage which involves having sex with each other.

GOD himself commanded this in Genesis and Jesus repeated it in the book of Mathew.When you have sex with anyone,you are becoming one with such and automatically fulfilling the essence of marriage which is becoming one with whoever you have sex with.

Unfortunately, people just sleep around today in ignorance of the fact that they are fulfilling the third and most important stage of marriage. The world have been deceived by Satan to believe that marriage is when you do the paparazzi and you pay bride price and so on but all these moves are the second stage which is uniting to your spouse.

I know this article may not change the act of illicit sex but next time you open your legs to any guy or when next you sleep with any lady,just know in your heart that you are fulfilling the third stage of marriage as commanded by GOD.

I know this definitely makes sense.

Tokunbo don start again grin. Swear you've never had sex before or are not currently engaging in it now. And how is having sex marriage? Una and morality. It is only when sex is involved you guys know what morality means. When it comes to treating each other with respect, decency and like human beings all of a sudden you forget the definition of morality.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
toks have CUM again? you are a virgin abi? the said lady that you cohabited with, you never had sex with her? fvcking relationship coach that doesn't do as he says.

Hmmm. Back up your claim. Do you know Toks2008 outside Nairaland ?
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by YesNoMaybe: 10:17am On Dec 21, 2017
Op.
Sex is communion. Yes. It's not a marriage.

A marriage unites not just two individuals BUT two bloodlines (families) via an exchange of vows (covenant) and a testament (dowry).
One could decide to opt out of a communion at any time (if there's knowledge available on how to do it). Why? Because sex is a tool for aligning destinies (relationship).
But marriage is meant to last for life. God said "I hate divorce" and not "I hate breakups".
If I have sex before marriage, I bond to the partner, not by covenant but by RELATIONSHIP. It's a Communion. It's not a matrimony.
Being a Christian for an example involves communion with the creator (you've got the choice to opt out at any time) while marriage......

Stop using the scripture to put fear into people. So, if I had slept with 500 persons before giving my life to Christ, I'm married to them even up to this point? Okay, if I'm no longer married to them due to my salvation, am I not countering God's stance against a divorce (I'd divorced 500 partners, remember?)?

6 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by adefolarinwa01(m): 10:18am On Dec 21, 2017
Jupxter:

He is right, ic an biblically prove it and sicentifcally that sex is marriage

Marriage without sex nko? It's not marriage baah

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Wolexdey(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2017
So True... Sex is marriage and so many people have married to different persons several times yet still shouting they are waiting for the man or woman of their Life...

So funny! The devil must be laughing at such ignorance.

What a Pity

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by arrestdarrester: 10:19am On Dec 21, 2017
No wonder spirit husbands and spirit wives dey pursue plenty people. After dem don sleep with every tom, dick and Harriet in left, right and centre corners without knowing say dem dey contract marriage to people they hate to love but like to sleep with.
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:20am On Dec 21, 2017
Jupxter:

Not in that context, but sex in itself is marriage, and each time we have sex with different people, we get married to them, i.e. if a guy has sex with fifty ladies, he has been married 50 times, this is what the oP implies
Naso. clap for urself
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by femi4: 10:20am On Dec 21, 2017
DaddyKross:
Sex is marriage even at old age ? undecided

Well, tell us your story first.
Sex is marriage but Marriage is more than sex. Don't get it twisted
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by romeorailss: 10:20am On Dec 21, 2017
Tyrabarbara:

where did i say he is not right?

So why attack his personality when u know he is right. Even if he doesn't practise it. That doesn't take the truth away from his statements if u know it's the real truth. Learn to appreciate the truth for once undecided angry

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by nefertitiram: 10:21am On Dec 21, 2017
adefolarinwa01:

Marriage without sex nko? It's not marriage baah

Yes. In Christianity, a marriage is sealed by copulation on the marriage night. If there is no copulation, the marriage can be annulled easily
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by soberdrunk(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2017
Congratulations Soberdrunk!! According to this Op you are married to about 376 ladies...... angry
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by ikorodureporta: 10:23am On Dec 21, 2017
In other words, so many are married to their hands & cucumber grin

Dnt try seeing d real image

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by obowunmi(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2017
You are only one flesh under the body of Christ. Not because of sex.

Plus, If you are not a born again Christian, you have no business getting married.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by ugo147: 10:25am On Dec 21, 2017
But if one uses condom
Its the same as
1.For a lady using intimacy gadgets
2. For a man. No intimacy

So condom....what does it play as
A barrier-----yes
But that's for physical,how about spiritual

If u have sex with a spirit or a witch with condom
Honestly do u think nothing gonna happen......

This sex is a mystery
God was right saying sex is meant for marriage
We who are facing difficulties should try abstaining,it won't come over night but just start...
We have to be very careful

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Femistic123: 10:25am On Dec 21, 2017
Silly post ever
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by passyhansome(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2017
1 Cor 6:18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body. There are consequences.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by adefolarinwa01(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2017
nefertitiram:

Yes. In Christianity, a marriage is sealed by copulation on the marriage night. If there is no copulation, the marriage can be annulled easily

Well, maybe that's your side of christianity. You mean to say I can marry as many as possible as long as I don't sex any? Lol.
In the law, once you are married, no one cares whether there is "copulation" or not. Wanna annul? Good luck with that. Hopefully you've not got millions in your bank box.
If you do, I'm sorry for yha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.