Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly (43922 Views)

Female Soldier Brutalizes Her Househelp In Ikeja (Pics) / Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) / Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by morereb10: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
What is really wrong with this SARS operatives? On a second look into this #EndSARS saga, I need to ask, What is wrong with Nigeria Police and Judiciary in this country? This rubbish has gone on for too long. I even find it had to blame SARS operative because Nigeria cannot just spell out what the law is.

Why are we enemies and prisoners of our own self? For God sake you can't treat somebody with disdane just because of his or her dressing. What is this? This is not a banana republic for God sake. If the law is; police cannot request to see someone's property (laptop or phone) then spell it out and prosecute the goddamn offenders so that it will serve as deterant to any other person(s) who would wish to flaunt the law in near future.

Imagine what this animals did to this young man for refusing to submit his phone. He was left bloodied and injured, on Thursday, after he was hit with a gun for refusing a phone check in Benin, Edo State. I don't recognize this country anymore. Even a ZOO is looking better than staying in Nigeria.

Narrating what happened, an eyewitness wrote:

"This happened on Thursday, between 10am and 10.46am on Giwa Amu road in GRA, Benin. These policemen wearing black T shirts (pictured), stopped a taxi driver for driving one way.

According to the driver, he said as soon has he stopped, he apologized to the officers and then he said they asked all the passengers to get out of the car and they asked one of the passengers where he works and also asked him to hand his phone over to them, but he refused.

He was then accused of being a cultist and that was why he didn't want to hand his phone over. At this point they tried to force him into another car. He again refused and he was hit with a gun, which led to massive bleeding.

Alot of us tried to know what station they were from or get a badge number or name but all to no avail. I was lucky to have taken this pix and also able to capture at least 2 of the officers while the other one tried as much as he could to avoid those who had phones with them. A good Samaritan ended up taking the guy for treatment."

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/endsars-sars-brutalizes-young-man-in.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by chukxie(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
The barbaric effrontery of these SARS people has to be checked else people might start targeting them for slaughter.

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by collinometricx: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
I nor like sars one day

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by biacan(f): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
Why is he crying

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by Smily202(m): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
biacan:
Why is he crying

He will be laughing. undecided

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by LessNoise: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
biacan:
Why is he crying

Really that was the only thing you saw thee crying you Wey go cry if u see rat waka pass grin

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by hisgrace090: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
A country without leaders.

When we need our leaders to act you see non, what a country?

The barberic nature of this SARS men is daily getting out of hand.

The question remains, is there no one to coution them?

5 Likes

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by morereb10: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
LessNoise:

Really that was the only thing you saw thee crying you Wey go cry if u see rat waka pass grin

My dear, people that will always take everything like a joke

21 Likes

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by BruncleZuma: 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Mehn see as we almost forget say SARS dey Nigeria; thank you Benin guy for chopping this beating on our collective behalf so we go refresh our memory.

#EndSARS

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by brunofarad(m): 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
It should be noted that Whenever handshake passes the wrist, it is no more handshake but combat.
igbo proverb

This issue of Sars has turned into a menace

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by free2ryhme: 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
morereb10:
What is really wrong with this SARS operatives? On a second look into this #EndSARS saga, I need to ask, What is wrong with Nigeria Police and Judiciary in this country? This rubbish has gone on for too long. I even find it had to blame SARS operative because Nigeria cannot just spell out what the law is.

Why are we enemies and prisoners of our own self? For God sake you can't treat somebody with disdane just because of his or her dressing. What is this? This is not a banana republic for God sake. If the law is; police cannot request to see someone's property (laptop or phone) then spell it out and prosecute the goddamn offenders so that it will serve as deterant to any other person(s) who would wish to flaunt the law in near future.

Imagine what this animals did to this young man for refusing to submit his phone. He was left bloodied and injured, on Thursday, after he was hit with a gun for refusing a phone check in Benin, Edo State. I don't recognize this country anymore. Even a ZOO is looking better than staying in Nigeria.

Narrating what happened, an eyewitness wrote:

"This happened on Thursday, between 10am and 10.46am on Giwa Amu road in GRA, Benin. These policemen wearing black T shirts (pictured), stopped a taxi driver for driving one way.

According to the driver, he said as soon has he stopped, he apologized to the officers and then he said they asked all the passengers to get out of the car and they asked one of the passengers where he works and also asked him to hand his phone over to them, but he refused.

He was then accused of being a cultist and that was why he didn't want to hand his phone over. At this point they tried to force him into another car. He again refused and he was hit with a gun, which led to massive bleeding.

Alot of us tried to know what station they were from or get a badge number or name but all to no avail. I was lucky to have taken this pix and also able to capture at least 2 of the officers while the other one tried as much as he could to avoid those who had phones with them. A good Samaritan ended up taking the guy for treatment."

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/endsars-sars-brutalizes-young-man-in.html

when be say e no be thief angry angry angry
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by AnodaIT(m): 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
Excuse from the presidency would be "Buhari is not aware"

17 Likes

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by RemedyLab: 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
#SARS is ur friend

NOTE: know your friend by character

1 Like

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by Factfinder1(m): 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
Another big vote to end SARS....I know to them his hair makes him looks like a yahoo boy

6 Likes

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by darkenkach(m): 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
From today, any time I encounter this monsters called SARS ,I will just hand over my phone to them and start asking for forgiveness.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by addizzle(f): 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
@first pic..Is d dude crying or stammering? D face though.. .End SARS OOO
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by Narldon: 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2017

The Day SARS would end is when a Governor's Son would be shot..

Pathetic Country!

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by Colybaly: 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
Endsars
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by fergusen: 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
embarassed
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by HighQue007: 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
ok
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
see coward and fear fear people commenting #endsars, during the organised protest, how many of you fools came out to protest All you cowards do is hid behind your keyboard and rant as if una get liver. is pathetic to be a Nigerian. tufiakwa

pathetic tribal warriors

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
Endsars sad sad
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by Ugoeze2016: 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

If you are not buying and selling mobile phones on http://zokija.com, why are you doing like this naw? It's not fair, I am begging you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by amahthelma(f): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
The day SARS will try their madness with me ehn.....na that day buhari himself will come in search of me to beg me....because I go wipe away all the whole stupid SARS wey dey diz nija with the juju wey dey MI village.....I dey pray make dem cross their boundary them go know say person wicked no b small.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by theghost001: 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
this guys are more heartless than the robbers they are meant to catch

4 Likes

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by prigoz(m): 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
I support and stand with #EndSARS now#, they are animals, some of them can't spell their names but because they are handling gun and it intoxicates them. Nonsense mcheew

3 Likes

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by able20(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
SARS has come to stay in Naija no amount of propaganda will endSARS

1 Like

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by tolumizzy(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
Bad mann
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by larry4eva: 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
No job in Nigeria and they will ask u where do u work cheesy angry
As if they want to employ u

22 Likes

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by Massob: 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
amahthelma:
The day SARS will try their madness with me ehn.....na that day buhari himself will come in search of me to beg me....because I go wipe away all the whole stupid SARS wey dey diz nija with the juju wey dey MI village.....I dey pray make dem cross their boundary them go know say person wicked no b small.
help use wipe them away Jare.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by money121(m): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
Okay now
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by dannytoe(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
maybe na Libya returnee, e never no country when e enter. abi e think say na Libya e still dey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] / Man Loses joystick During Fight In Lagos / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Slams Youths Disturbing Him For Money Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.