Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy (51536 Views)

Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Emergence Of Secondus, Atiku’s Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Empiree: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
Vivere:

Can you see the mistake you are making? You are assuming that all the colonial masters were Christians. That is an error. Some were Christians and those were the first set of missionaries. The next set were business men and merchants, so they opened up trade frontiers with the colonies, on behalf of their govt. Alongside this set were teachers and medical doctors. So these ones promoted education and medicine. A large number of the.merchants, doctors etc were atheists. Go back into history, and check. They engaged in slave trade and oppressive acts.
You preaching to me?. I will not let you vindicate christianity.You can come up with all types of excuses. Their footprints are on Africa.

I dont deny that there were Atheists amongst them. What is widely known macro wise is white christians are slave masters backed by their Bible, period. @underlined, it is the same way you non-muslims see anyone who shout "Allahu Akbar" and then blow up something, you quickly tag him a muslim. What goes around comes around. Deal With It cool

You keep holding up New York as your standard, yet there are many Muslims in New York who do not wear the hijab, and there are several non-Muslims who do not like the hijab or support it. The authorities are merely trying to protect everybody's rights - both Muslims and nob-Muslims, alike.
Now you are talking. Hence, Nigeria can not be more secular than them. Any attempt by any nigerian christian to discriminate against muslim women who chose to wear hijab, is a violation of the nigerian constitution. If Nigerian officials are sworn in on Quran and Bible, who the hell has the nerve to criticize hijab?

Even at that, there are some grey areas where such clothing like niqab, burqa etc, needs to be shifted aside, to allow for easy identification.
I don't dispute this. For instance airport etc. But not Bar for crying out loud.I have posted picture of a muslim Judge in New York

When it comes to constitutional rights, you should realise that the freedom to swing your arms, ends where the next person's nose, begins. Rights are not absolute, and do not occur in isolation.
Tell this to your fellow believers. Better still, go to America and tell them that "rights" aren't absolute. They will give you middle finger shocked You know what that means, dont you?

Tomorrow, the same New York authorities might wake up to ban it, if they feel it constitutes a security risk.
What can be more risky than 9/11?. Hijab survived grin cheesy

A few western European countries have banned the burqa and niqab, for security reasons. Yet, you fail to mention those ones. Is it because they prefer to uphold security above religious preferences?
Their ban is not absolute either. They are having internal struggles with the ban from opposition parties.

As for the subway authorities in New York, constitutional rights do NOT play a part in their acceptance of any advert. I have seen an ad promoting Buddhist philosophy on the subway, before. The acceptance of adverts, is driven by pecuniary gains - no more, no less!
As i have said before, all you have to do is board a plane to NY and remove hijab from a woman on the street and see what happens. In nigeria, christians still criticize hijabi on the street and in school. On the other hand, many muslim women wear hijab in schools in new york and it is considered constitutional right, just as much as the right to own guns

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by ofwest47(m): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
Omo Fani powerless you know what was the end of Fani powerless whether you like it or not all of you Islamophobias are going to pay for your hatred to Islam.
Well as the Almighty Allah will have it this same lady with her hijab on has been admitted and registered with New York city U S A bar association giving her the authority to practice her profession not only in the U S but also in the advanced countries of the world.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by manutdadex(m): 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
ollah1:

Mathew 10: 34

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

I guess the sword is meant for killing chicken right?

Luke 12: 51

Do you think I have come to bring peace to the earth? No, I have come to divide people against each other!

How can you bring division with bloodshed?

Mathew 5:18
For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Old testament is valid so Deuteronomy and other negative chapters in the Bible counts

Do you consider it Judaism when you pray with Pslam?
Do you consider it Judaism when you quote proverbs?
Do you question your pastors when they collect tithe with Malachi?
lol... Mathew 10 vs 35-37
Dont read just one verse.. Well d msg of Jesus will always bring conflict or division betw people of different faith..y he was on dis earth he condemned violence n never partook in it. D sword is not physical sword...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by fabianjay101(m): 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
Dmeji4444:
So because Nigeria is S secular country means that she should be denied her right
waka, better waka oya take am �
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by manutdadex(m): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
ollah1:

Mathew 10: 34

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

I guess the sword is meant for killing chicken right?

Luke 12: 51

Do you think I have come to bring peace to the earth? No, I have come to divide people against each other!

How can you bring division with bloodshed?

Mathew 5:18
For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Old testament is valid so Deuteronomy and other negative chapters in the Bible counts

Do you consider it Judaism when you pray with Pslam?
Do you consider it Judaism when you quote proverbs?
Do you question your pastors when they collect tithe with Malachi?
and also in luke read two verses after d one u posted. On d issues of psalms proverbs.. They are part of d Bible. But Jesus fulfilled d scripture and gave us a better message and doctrine... The doctrine of Love... Love God, love ur neighbor as urself and every other law is connected to dis ones..yes old testament is valid for reference purposes but as Christians our faith has his foundation in Christ not on a law engraved on a tablet. The fact that u guys even study d Bible is commendable. On d issue of tithe.. We all have variations of ideas... People that are paying it can testify that works... If u like quote malachi or job. But d simple truth.. Paying or not paying won't take anyone into or out of heaven.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by manutdadex(m): 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
Dpleaser:

So are u suggesting she sud quit being a Muslim lady because she intends to practice law or she should honor d event because of her hijab. I think u are not getting d point. The country's constitution allows for everybody to belong to a religion n practice it as stipulated by d religions law. Part of the rule of the religion is wearing of hijab for female. So why should this result into headache for d Christians. You people are the real haters, instead of u to focus on how to liberate yourself from ur private-jet riding Daddy G.O, you are there criticizing other people's religion. Smh, I pray u get it right b4 it'll be too late sad
so if she removes d ijab she has stopped being a Muslim? If yes.. Then i c reason y u f
Protest over cartoons and things that don't matter. Today if someone says nobody must carry a Bible... I wont but i always a copy in my head... Religion is a thing of d heart.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by manutdadex(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
omokab:
please who's problem is that if Christians and your traditional worshippers were wearing their rope and Ogun or saongo dress to any occasion? Is even shame that will not allow you people to wear it. Despite the fact that bible commanded your women to put on cloth to cover their head but you will never force it on them because many of them will run away from church and money collecting from them will be reduced. Those that pastors were having sex with because of their way of dressing showing their naked in church will not be attractive again. Muslim women are not doing it for any human being but as commanded by Almighty GOD. More so, muslim ladies or women are not studying a course that against their religion because law is discipline and what is stated by holy quaran as prophet mu hammed was a custodian of law in mecca then and ruled without favour or nepotism through out his rain so you caandfind ngo andf
so u never c where dem dey doggy alhaja with ijab.. Come meet biliki for hood.. Lol.. Well Christianity has only one... Law.. Love God, love ur neighbor as urself. If u like cover ur brain if ur heart is not pure... Fire
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by manutdadex(m): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
Dpleaser:

Well maybe I should agree with u because Jesus in d first place never came to practice or spread a religion called Christianity nor has he came to destroy d law of moses but to fulfil it. So maybe u should start telling us how u come about Christianity n how its attached to Jesus Christ with evidence from Jesus himself. If u don't av it, its better u stop d noise.
More over ur claim that Jesus was d son of God n he came to die for ur sin seems faulty cos Jesus never said he came to die for anybody's sin himself and about being son of God, whoever is doing the will of God are used to be called son of God according to a verse in d bible that says "blessed are the peace makers for they shall be called son of God" these are metaphorical statement which doesn't mean biological son.
read John 1 vs 1
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Empiree: 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
manutdadex:
so if she removes d ijab she has stopped being a Muslim? If yes.. Then i c reason y u f
Protest over cartoons and things that don't matter. Today if someone says nobody must carry a Bible... I wont but i always a copy in my head... Religion is a thing of d heart.
That's not the point. ^^

This is the point

The fact that it is clearly stated in the constitution that one is free to display or practice his religious belief publicly is a very strong evidence to defend the lady. It is those that denied the lady to exercise the freedom of showcasing her faith that have nothing to hold on to.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by manutdadex(m): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
Empiree:
That's not the point. ^^

This is the point

Publicly!!! Nice... Being Calld into bar is not a public exercise.it has its code and conduct and for people who have passed d bar exams. She is qualified to be swore in but she flaunt a a rule abt dress code. She knew what she did. If as a lawyer she has disobeyed a law bidding all lawyers or defiled d institution that she is hoping to be a part of. Only God knows wat will happen if she becomes a judge.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Empiree: 12:05am On Dec 18, 2017
manutdadex:
Publicly!!! Nice... Being Calld into bar is not a public exercise.it has its code and conduct and for people who have passed d bar exams. She is qualified to be swore in but she flaunt a a rule abt dress code. She knew what she did. If as a lawyer she has disobeyed a law bidding all lawyers or defiled d institution that she is hoping to be a part of. Only God knows wat will happen if she becomes a judge.
my friend, shut up and do away with religious bigotry. Why does Nigerian constitution allows people to swear on Quran and Bible?. If that's allowed, what's stopping her from wearing hijab?. Bar is not private but govt. So get lost sad
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Vivere: 12:07am On Dec 18, 2017
Empiree:
You preaching to me?. I will not let you vindicate christianity.You can come up with all types of excuses. Their footprints are on Africa.

I dont deny that there were Atheists amongst them. What is widely known macro wise is white christians are slave masters backed by their Bible, period. @underlined, it is the same way you non-muslims see anyone who shout "Allahu Akbar" and then blow up something, you quickly tag him a muslim. What goes around comes around. Deal With It

Now you are talking. Hence, Nigeria can not be more secular than them. Any attempt by any nigerian christian to discriminate against muslim women who chose to wear hijab, is a violation of the nigerian constitution. If Nigerian officials are sworn in on Quran and Bible, who the hell has the nerve to criticize hijab?

I don't dispute this. For instance airport etc. But not Bar for crying out loud.I have posted picture of a muslim Judge in New York

Tell this to your fellow believers. Better still, go to America and tell them that "rights" aren't absolute. They will give you middle finger shocked You know what that means, dont you?

What can be more risky than 9/11?. Hijab survived grin cheesy

Their ban is not absolute either. They are having internal struggles with the ban from opposition parties.

As i have said before, all you have to do is board a plane to NY and remove hijab from a woman on the street and see what happens. In nigeria, christians still criticize hijabi on the street and in school. On the other hand, many muslim women wear hijab in schools in new york and it is considered constitutional right, just as much as the right to own guns

Madam, you seem to love making a mountain out of a molehill. Initially, you asserted that the colonial masters were all Christians. Your error was pointed out, and you turned round to claim I will "not let you vindicate christianity." Who is vindicating Christianity? I am just setting the records straight. sad

Secondly, you claimed " What is widely known macro wise is white christians are slave masters backed by their Bible, period." Again, you have erred by blandly generalising and grouping all those slave masters as Christians. shocked

Was a survey conducted to ascertain this during the slave trade era? Please paste the results here. What is widely known is that most of those slave merchants were non-Christians, while the abolitionists of the inhuman trade, were mostly Christians.

The Western countries that banned religious dressing like the niqab, burqa etc., had some opposition, but the bans are still firmly in place. It is the nature of democratic societies to protest and debate everything, but at the end of the day, the matter is put to vote, a consensus is reached and a law is passed. sad

Except for a few isolated cases, many of those bans have not been revoked. What does that tell you? Their security measures are more important, than a piece of religious clothing. The hood does not make the monk, in the same way the hijab does not make you a good or bad Muslim. It is your actions, piety, devotion and soul that matters.

A few more Western countries are even considering placing a ban on religious clothing, for security reasons. Go and check. undecided In Italy, a woman was asked to remove her hijab as part of security measures, at a certain airport. She refused. They denied her access to the plane. She decided to take her flight at another airport, within the same country. When the airport personnel at the 2nd airport also asked her to remove her hijab, she complied. What does that tell you?

As for your US, which you keep waving as a standard, kindly note that not all Muslims share your view. The terrorist that screams Allahu Akbar like you said, before going on a bombing spree does not claim to be acting in the name of any other religion, but Islam. So what do you want the public to call him? An Amadioha worshipper?

In the US, it has been said that female Muslim soldiers serving in the US military, are allowed to wear religious clothing when in uniform, so long as their clothing does not pose: health or safety hazard, impair the use of weapons or machinery, or impairs the accomplishment of the mission at hand. So even their constitutional rights, have limits, and there are exceptions to the rule. You can show the US military your middle finger, if you do not like this caveat. undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Empiree: 12:33am On Dec 18, 2017
Vivere:

Madam, you seem to love making a mountain out of a molehill. Initially, you asserted that the colonial masters were all Christians. Your error was pointed out, and you turned round to claim I will "not let you vindicate christianity." Who is vindicating Christianity? I am just setting the records straight. sad

Secondly, you claimed " What is widely known macro wise is white christians are slave masters backed by their Bible, period." Again, you have erred by blandly generalising and grouping all those slave masters as Christians.

Was a survey conducted to ascertain this during the slave trade era? Please paste the results here. What is widely known is that most of those slave merchants were non-Christians, while the abolitionists of the inhuman trade, were mostly Christians.

The Western countries that banned religious dressing like the niqab, burqa etc., had some opposition, but the bans are still firmly in place. It is the nature of democratic societies to protest and debate everything, but at the end of the day, the matter is put to vote, a consensus is reached and a law is passed.

Except for a few isolated cases, many of those bans have not been revoked. What does that tell you? Their security measures are more important, that a piece of religious clothing. The hood does not make the monk, in the same way the hijab does not make you a good or bad Muslim. It is your actions, piety and soul that matters.

A few more countries such as Germany are even considering placing a ban on religious clothing, for security reasons. Go and check. undecided In Italy, a woman was asked to remove her hijab as part of security measures, at a certain airport. She refused. They denied her access to the plane. She decided to take her flight at another airport, within the same country. When the airport personnel at the 2nd airport also asked her to remove her hijab, she complied. What does that tell you?

As for your US, which you keep waving as a standard, kindly note that not all Muslims share your view. The terrorist that screams Allahu Akbar like you said, before going on a bombing spree does not claim to be acting in the name of any other religion, but Islam. So what do you want the public to call him? An Amadioha worshipper?

In the US, it has been said that female Muslim soldiers serving in the US military, are allowed to wear religious clothing when in uniform, so long as their clothing does not pose: health or safety hazard, impair the use of weapons or machinery, or impairs the accomplishment of the mission at hand. So even their constitutional rights, have limits, and there are exceptions to the rule.

you have answered everything in your own post. Nothing else to add. However, i should point out that you first appeared to "not defending christianity but this post of yours raised red flag. On slave masters, upon typing the phrase, it linked christianity straight up without even opening them yet. The least you can say it they aren't christians of Paul cheesy but still does not vindicate christianity. Slave masters used the Bible one way or another to enslave africans. Thats the point.

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Vivere: 12:44am On Dec 18, 2017
Empiree:
you have answered everything in your own post. Nothing else to add. However, i should point out that you first appeared to "not defending christianity but this post of yours raised red flag. On slave masters, upon typing the phrase, it linked christianity straight up without even opening them yet. The least you can say it they aren't christians of Paul cheesy but still does not vindicate christianity. Slave masters used the Bible one way or another to enslave africans. Thats the point.
Madam, do you actually know what happens within the Google search engine, when you type in a query? Please find out what happens in the background when you type a query, on Google. Consult the search engine reports.

Unless you have read each of the articles cited on that Google page you posted here, then I do not think it is right for you to jump to conclusions about the contents of each article....
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Empiree: 12:55am On Dec 18, 2017
Vivere:

Madam, do you actually know what happens within the Google search engine, when you type in a query? Please find out what happens in the background when you type a query, on Google. Consult the search engine reports.

Unless you have read each of the articles cited on that Google page you posted here, then I do not think it is right for you to jump to conclusions about the contents of each article....
sorry buddy, you can't change history. Christianity is synonymous to slavery. Don't safe it from it.

You can argue all day but look at the attachments. The petition has gone viral sound the world top sit up you Christians on hijab. I just signed. So sign yours.

European gave you Christianity but then rendered your Christian faith useless by taking out religion out of private life. That's the attempt you slaves are trying on Muslims in nigeria and it is not gonna work.

Sign The Petition
Can you help me out by signing this petition?
http://chn.ge/2Ct30g0

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Empiree: 12:58am On Dec 18, 2017
cheesy

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Vivere: 1:06am On Dec 18, 2017
Empiree:
sorry buddy, you can't change history. Christianity is synonymous to slavery. Don't safe it from it.

You can argue all day but look at the attachments. The petition has gone viral sound the world top sit up you Christians on hijab. I just signed. So sign yours.

European gave you Christianity but then rendered your Christian faith useless by taking out religion out of private life. That's the attempt you slaves are trying on Muslims in nigeria and it is not gonna work.

Sign The Petition
Can you help me out by signing this petition?
http://chn.ge/2Ct30g0

I do not have a problem with your petition. sad If it makes you feel high, then please go ahead and revel in it. It is totally unnecessary in my own view.

The Firdaus lady could have gone to court to challenge this issue, and if the judge saw the merit in her case, she could have won. That would have settled the issue without all the pointless controversy. sad

As for Christianity and slavery, the point still remains that the slave masters were not all Christians, while the abolitionists were mostly Christians. Go figure.

If I type anti-slavery and Christianity into the Google search engine, guess what kind of results I would get? And if I typed a query on Islam and slavery into the Google search engine, what kind of results would be thrown up?

One of the articles that came up, actually stated that "Islam neither ignores nor condemns slavery. In fact, a large part of the Sharia is dedicated to the practice."

Now, was that writer right or wrong, I wonder?? shocked
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Empiree: 2:11am On Dec 18, 2017
Vivere:

I do not have a problem with your petition. sad If it makes you feel high, then please go ahead and revel in it. It is totally unnecessary in my own view.
Absolutely necessary. You Christian people are becoming too prejudice and evil everyday. It is high time you all need to caught that sh!t off.

The Firdaus lady could have gone to court to challenge this issue, and if the judge saw the merit in her case, she could have won. That would have settled the issue without all the pointless controversy.
no it is not pointless. You have no justice system in Nigeria. The only way you listen is by getting masses to loud their voice. This is the beginning of court process.

As for Christianity and slavery, the point still remains that the slave masters were not all Christians, while the abolitionists were mostly Christians. Go figure.
who cares! sad for the fact that there are christian slavers, that defwars your argument.

If I type anti-slavery and Christianity into the Google search engine, guess what kind of results I would get? And if I typed a query on Islam and slavery intoe search engine, what kind of results would be thrown up
Google whatever you want. Your Christian slave masters gave us another dimension of slavery in modern world which is "financial guatanamo". That's where Nigeria is now DEBT because they realized they can not possibly, physically enslave people now so they did it again without touching you. Trace back loan and interest, it goes back to them. Their purpose of loaning 3rd world counties money is to enslave them. If they can not repay the loan, slave masters put them on nasty conditions. You should know that this also link to Christianity and Europeans. This is there in your Bible.

One of the articles that came up, actually stated that "Islam neither ignores nor condemns slavery. In fact, a large part of the Sharia is dedicated to the practice."

Now, was that writer right or wrong, I wonder?? shocked
Lol, don't even go there. Islam abolished slavery in stages. If some so called muslims still do it today, it is them not Islam. Slave trade existed before Islam i:e before advent of prophet muhammad (saw).. So I wonder why Judaism and Christianity didn't abolish it once and for all. They had almost 600years to do that before prophet muhammad came.

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by manutdadex(m): 7:46am On Dec 18, 2017
Empiree:
my friend, shut up and do away with religious bigotry. Why does Nigerian constitution allows people to swear on Quran and Bible?. If that's allowed, what's stopping her from wearing hijab?. Bar is not private but govt. So get lost sad
what are u saying young man... Make ur point Abeg. Lol.. U guys always forming d victim... Its obvious u guys don't c reason with other people once it concerns islam. Swearing with d Bible or quran can't b placed in d same logical setting with being Called into bar.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Empiree: 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
manutdadex:
what are u saying young man... Make ur point Abeg. Lol.. U guys always forming d victim... Its obvious u guys don't c reason with other people once it concerns islam. Swearing with d Bible or quran can't b placed in d same logical setting with being Called into bar.
smh....you ppl copy everything from your slave masters.

This are Muslims in America. In public schools, at work, news reporter, in the street etc.

Is Nigeria more secular than USA?.

Stop being prejudice

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Empiree: 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
It is funny how Christians throw around the phrase "Nigeria is a secular country", yet they have 10 churches in a building grin , They are Fools worth capital F. Going to church is a do or die affair, and the country is filled with funny church ads��

Bunch of hypocrites and Fools with Capital F undecided

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Empiree: 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
Oooh yea, nigeria is a SECULAR country.

Bunch of them don't even know what secularism means grin

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Empiree: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
Yes, Nigeria is a secular country but you got churches piled up with funny names cheesy shocked

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by manutdadex(m): 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
Empiree:
smh....you ppl copy everything from your slave masters.

This are Muslims in America. In public schools, at work, news reporter, in the street etc.

Is Nigeria more secular than USA?.

Stop being prejudice
i dont giv a Bleep... Nobody is against muslim women going places... But rather ur religion is against women's growth . For instance y are ur men not covering their whole body too. So women cant b turned on by seeing cute muslim brothers.. Relegate ur women to d back in mosques.. And u are looking for d cause of downgrades among muslim women.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by TundeHashim(m): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
many people's posts here are senseless...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Empiree: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
manutdadex:
i dont giv a Bleep... Nobody is against muslim women going places... But rather ur religion is against women's growth
now you're revealing your true self. How does Islam against women? . With your eyes open or close, you see pictures I posted of women in school, law firm, real estate, etc. I was right when I said you guys are prejudice and hate. Kontinu sad

For instance y are ur men not covering their whole body too.
Òdę. If you don't know anything about Islam you honestly need to be quite. Men and women dress codes are different. Men can wear short pant up to their knees.

So women cant b turned on by seeing cute muslim brothers.. Relegate ur women to d back in mosques.. And u are looking for d cause of downgrades among muslim women.
smh, why are your men so high when they see women's behind?. Why are men generally, especially boys in this day and age flirt women? . What exactly do they see in women when say, "hey baby, you look good"?. In case y you dont know or you refuse to answer, they look at 2 things: boobs, and backsides. That's why Islam enjoins women to pray behind men. It has nothing to do with "backwardness" or "downgrades" as you put it. You are ill-informed. You need to learn and stop prejudice.

Islamic source:

"The best of the men's prayer-rows is the first and the worst the last, while the best of the women's prayer-rows is the last and the worst is the first." Muslim, the Sunan, and Ahmad from Abu Hurayra, Jabir, and Abu Sa`id al-Khudri, Allah be well-pleased with them.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by manutdadex(m): 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
Empiree:
now you're revealing your true self. How does Islam against women? . With your eyes open or close, you see pictures I posted of women in school, law firm, real estate, etc. I was right when I said you guys are prejudice and hate. Kontinu sad

Òdę. If you don't know anything about Islam you honestly need to be quite. Men and women dress codes are different. Men can wear short pant up to their knees.

smh, why are your men so high when they see women's behind?. Why are men generally, especially boys in this day and age flirt women? . What exactly do they see in women when say, "hey baby, you look good"?. In case y you dont know or you refuse to answer, they look at 2 things: boobs, and backsides. That's why Islam enjoins women to pray behind men. It has nothing to do with "backwardness" or "downgrades" as you put it. You are ill-informed. You need to learn and stop prejudice.

Islamic source:

"The best of the men's prayer-rows is the first and the worst the last, while the best of the women's prayer-rows is the last and the worst is the first." Muslim, the Sunan, and Ahmad from Abu Hurayra, Jabir, and Abu Sa`id al-Khudri, Allah be well-pleased with them.
yea...u had google pictures to confirm aw well Muslim women are doing. Lol... Y should women pray at d back? because Islam or Quran says so.Right? My second question yet no answer.. Dis days men physique can entice a woman... Then men should wear tapolin also. Always resorting to calling names... If u want to make a point pls do... N i never waka make i c female imam or alfa... Is there any?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Empiree: 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
manutdadex:
. If u want to make a point pls do... N i never waka make i c female imam or alfa... Is there any?
This is why we have no female imam.

◄ 1 Corinthians 14:34 ►

Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by manutdadex(m): 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
Empiree:
This is why we have no female imam.

◄ 1 Corinthians 14:34 ►

Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.
those were d words of paul... N yet we have countless female pastors. So whats u point.. U no Bible bros....Infact Jesus encourages women participation in things of d spirit.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Empiree: 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
manutdadex:
those were d words of paul... N yet we have countless female pastors. So whats u point.. U no Bible bros...
word of Paul grin grin .... But christians insist Bible is the word of God angry Corruption spotted. shocked shocked

For the fact that is int he bible means those women violated Biblical command. pls dont argue if another thread surfaces about Bible being God's word. I will bring this up to show double standard shocked
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Empiree: 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
manutdadex:
Infact Jesus encourages women participation in things of d spirit.
where is the verse for this and what do you mean by @bold?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Commercial Buses & Cars Parked At Ekiti Government House On The Order Of Fayose / I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari / Governor Wike’s Giant Billboards Spotted In Abuja: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.