Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (42632 Views)

13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You / 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
Archangel15:
Girls please stop asking boys for money, it's irritating!
Pls stop asking for sex, its ewwwwwwwww

3 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by LessNoise: 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
The purpose of this thread is you've never been in love and with that picture you have q there dressed like that I'm not sure you'd ever find one...don't be bitter about peoples relationship so what if my gf lives and breathes for me...what exactly is ur problem with it

10 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by kaycee125: 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
Bighead how are you?
makydebbie:
Juliet Ibrahim comes to mind. lipsrsealed

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Ladycloud(f): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
makydebbie:
It's just better to be yourself and make yourself a better person. But changing your whole person to suit a man is on a desperate level which never ends well.
But then, I'm loving this thread and the OP's points. Op go on jare, we dey your back. cool
yes o... If only some ladies will get smarter and work out something good with themselves... Men will earn them not otherwise
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by makydebbie(f): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
kaycee125:
Bighead how are you?
Lol, what's up?

LessNoise:
The purpose of this thread is you've never been in love and with that picture you have q there dressed like that I'm not sure you'd ever find one. ..don't be bitter about peoples relationship so what if my gf lives and breathes for me...what exactly is ur problem with it
Stop judging by what you see and there's nothing wrong with her pretty dp. So what's your problem with it?
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by makydebbie(f): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ladycloud:
yes o... If only some ladies will get smarter and work out something good with themselves... Men will earn them not otherwise
I agree with you sis. smiley

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by LessNoise: 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, what's up?

Stop judging by what you see and there's nothing wrong with her pretty dp. So what's your problem with it?

Since u want to fight for her id advise to you take it someplace else...did u read the poo she wrote you tell me exactly what her problem with ladies who adores their men...she looks 18 and bittered clearly she's never been in a relationship or never been with the man of her dreams I'd advise she steps up her game and stop dumping her frustrations by creating stewpid threads

4 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Squirrel01: 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Some ladies can't survive without a boyfriend cheesy

They usually think they are nothing without having the guy around or calling him all the time...

Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Squirrel01: 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ladycloud:

Smiles, hope it's talk and do.

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by makydebbie(f): 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
LessNoise:

Since u want to fight for her id advise to you take it someplace else...did u read the poo she wrote you tell me exactly what her problem with ladies who adores their men...she looks 18 and bittered clearly she's never been in a relationship or never been with the man of her dreams I'd advise she steps up her game and stop dumping her frustrations by creating stewpid threads
No offense, but you sound bitter and insecure.

Her points are very valid, abi you want a zombie for a wife.

5 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by LessNoise: 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
makydebbie:
No offense, but you sound bitter and insecure.

Her points are very valid, abi you want a zombie for a wife.

I sound bitter and insecure....haha that's new...she made valid points? Which ones exactly...the part where u flaunt him and he doesn't or the part where u take up his hobby...lmao I jus saw ur dp u and op look really young...eyaaaa

3 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by mizzbouqui(f): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
lovethchioma:
I like your points @Op. I just wish ladies out there can just learn ...
They will dear, its 2018, new year new system wink
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by mizzbouqui(f): 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
Rolex67:
Response of the year cheesy
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by mizzbouqui(f): 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
LessNoise:
The purpose of this thread is you've never been in love and with that picture you have q there dressed like that I'm not sure you'd ever find one...don't be bitter about peoples relationship so what if my gf lives and breathes for me...what exactly is ur problem with it
Well, I have fiancee, I'm engaged and I'm getting married soon cheesy
With all you've just said, I've concluded that you are a woman beater, so get a life and stop depending on your girl depending on you when you are not her lord, I just hope I could get your girl to see this

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by makydebbie(f): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
LessNoise:

I sound bitter and insecure....haha that's new...she made valid points? Which ones exactly...the part where u flaunt him and he doesn't or the part where u take up his hobby...lmao I jus saw ur dp u and op look really young...eyaaaa
You've issues, I can't do this. grin
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by LessNoise: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
mizzbouqui:

Well, I have fiancee, I'm engaged and I'm getting married soon cheesy
With all you've just said, I've concluded that you are a woman beater, so get a life and stop depending on your girl depending on you when you are not her lord, I just hope I could get your girl to see this

LOL now u got me cracking saying I'm a woman beater....how u arrived at Tha fact says a lot and how I'm dependent on whatever it is u were trying to get across buh didn't well FYI I'm married and have a kid...how u need my girl to see this is only laughable...you have a fiancé isn't the same as being married...I'm sure you're great person and I see ur points buh there's nothing wrong in ur bae picking up ur hobbies or adoring you coz that's exactly the foundation of relationships..

10 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by mizzbouqui(f): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
LessNoise:

LOL now u got me cracking saying I'm a woman beater....how u arrived at Tha fact says a lot and how I'm dependent on whatever it is u were trying to get across buh didn't well FYI I'm married and have a kid...how u need my girl to see this is only laughable...you have a fiancé isn't the same as being married...I'm sure you're great person and I see ur points buh there's nothing wrong in ur bae picking up ur hobbies or adoring you coz that's exactly the foundation of relationships..
I'm actually not in for this tonight, have a lovely night rest grin

3 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by lovethchioma(f): 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
mizzbouqui:

They will dear, its 2018, new year new system wink
Lol...i really pray so.
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
mizzbouqui:
12. You do everything to impress him at all times even when you don’t like it.
Yet he doesn’t even try that hard and you already walk around talking about the chocolates he bought for you. Meanwhile you’re even trying to speak better English for this man. Just stop it!
This one is now obsession o.
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
Bla bla bla bla bla i cant do without my boo,shikena.God continue to keep him for me.Amen grin

9 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Archangel15: 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
Rolex67:

Who asks this one for sex undecided

7 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by vinceee(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ladycloud:
lol grin I can understand why
ladycloud, you na fine girl sha.
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Michaelpresh(m): 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
mizzbouqui:
Have you ever been around a girl who breathes and lives because of her boyfriend?
Well, I have and it is sickening, some may say that it is because I was jealous but the wise ones would know that people who have their own lives are worth respecting. She could be your best friend, sister or any female companion in your life and every time she get’s into a relationship she acts as if she was born with this guy. Like they shared a womb (which would be disgusting) but honestly, she is annoying in every way because her life is centered around the love of her life. Here are signs that your life is centered around your boyfriend and it is sickening.

1. You have to text and call him all the time even when he doesn’t respond.
I mean, don’t you have other people you can use your airtime on. Call him all you want when you’re alone that doesn’t affect the rest of us but please with all due respect when you’re around people spend time with them and call your boyfriend later.
I smell Jealousy here

6 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Michaelpresh(m): 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Bla bla bla bla bla i cant do without my boo,shikena.God continue to keep him for me.Amen grin
Amen

5 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by mickeymimi: 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
Two Angry Men: how do you DATE in NIGERIA?? smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqg0LyyP1pM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by phranklyn92(m): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
mizzbouqui:

How is it irritating?
You're really cute wink. I hope you don't mind me saying grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by phranklyn92(m): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
Archangel15:

Who asks this one for sex undecided
As in ehn... am equally shocked undecided

3 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by phranklyn92(m): 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by emperormossad(m): 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
Mizzbouqui I don't know you, I've never gone through your profile, never met you. But I admire your courage to point out these salient findings which we are guilty of a lot of times. And I think this is not just restricted to the female folks. Personally, i've done couple of them in the name of having a relationship, funny enough, they weren't able to salvage the relationship(s) concerned.
Oftentimes we lose ourselves in the name of accommodating others.
I sincerely hope for those of us guilty of some of them, we have a change of attitude.
Good job once more.

8 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by SageMahrez(m): 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
something must have happened, op is just pained. nothing more

3 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
When you are fvcking her right this is what you get,OP leave oh wetin she dey collect family and friends no go fit ever give her.punanni configuration
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
Live and let live, its irritating when a woman becomes too clingy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) / Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? / 8 Mistakes Of Many Men In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.