Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,103 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos (46459 Views)

Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary / Video Of Kenneth Okolie, Melvin Oduah & Toosweet Anan Wearing Wigs, Lipsticks / Kenneth Okolie & Jessica Nwakah's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by dieBYfire: 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
I will be very happy if yoruba couples can learn to look this good during their weddings.

They can Never löök this good! When they Keep wearing bedsheets up and down grin

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Blessograo(f): 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
Chai! She's fat doesn't mean she can't be fashionable. I'm fat too but I try to upgrade myself. That lady no try o even for a celebrity's wife.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Blessograo(f): 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
dieBYfire:

They can Never löök this good! When they Keep wearing bedsheets up and down grin
You and your asshole brofuckers NwaChibuzor are serious tribalists. Grow up kids and find something to do with your life than hating an entire tribe and been sexist too.

6 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by dieBYfire: 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blessograo:

You and your asshole brofuckers NwaChibuzor are serious tribalists. Grow up kids and find something to do with your life than hating an entire tribe and been sexist too.

Mrs Fish Brain Thanks for the Compliments wink
All i See is Pain in You Heart , Pelé My dear grin

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Blessograo(f): 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
dieBYfire:

Mrs Fish Brain Thanks for the Compliments wink
All i See is Pain in You Heart , Pelé My dear grin
Oh poor broken hearted termite brain I'm sorry but you sound like a broken disc if not you don't act all tribalist and sexist. People like you are asked where you are from and you say I'm from this tribe. I'm as happy as can be sweetheart, my condolences!

6 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by dieBYfire: 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blessograo:

Oh poor broken hearted termite brain I'm sorry but you sound like a broken disc if not you don't act all tribalist and sexist. People like you are asked where you are from and you say I'm from this tribe. I'm as happy as can be sweetheart, my condolences!

I wish I understood all this gibberish grin
Well try again later!
But am not a tribalisti nor sexist nah Haba sister Blessing grin
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Blessograo(f): 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
dieBYfire:

I wish I understood all this gibberish grin
Well try again later!
But am not a tribalisti nor sexist nah Haba sister Blessing grin
I'm so sorry to think you would understand. Have a good one and #livebywater.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by dieBYfire: 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blessograo:

I'm so sorry to think you would understand. Have a good one and #livebywater.
Is that a goodnight or a see you later cool
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
The bride is lovely.

And I bet her man loves her, the way she is.

They are already married by now sef grin

Yap all y'all want about her shape ND looks. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by clevadani: 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
safarigirl:
lol...azzin, very fat. Even Toolz was not this fat at her wedding. Let us hope it is not cholesterol fat, maybe she's just big-boned
Which kind yeye big-boned
Have you ever seen a big-boned skeleton before?
She's just fat Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by CheedyJ(m): 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
safarigirl:
oh please!

Yomi casual and his wife looked perfect on their wedding day.

These ones don't even look half as good. For one thing, Yomi's wife is better looking by a mile even as she has a child
Mass media,who asked u to analyse the couple ehn..even with all d make up on ur face u re still not fyn..u cud av just wished d couple well instead of ur unnecessary jargons..

5 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by RaeMystix: 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
Congratulations to the lovely couple.
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
CheedyJ:

Mass media,who asked u to analyse the couple ehn..even with all d make up on ur face u re still not fyn..u cud av just wished d couple well instead of ur unnecessary jargons..
is it your jargons? Is it your data I used to write it?

Oya, the couple is ugly....comman collect my phone now, anuofia

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by CheedyJ(m): 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
safarigirl:
is it your jargons? Is it your data I used to write it?

Oya, the couple is ugly....comman collect my phone now, anuofia
Trust me u look to old for this behaviour u re exhibiting OK..just grow up pls
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Alonso91(m): 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
bleckzy:
and here I am trying to lose weight for a mumu boy that is not even as fine as dis one mtcheeeeeww

wetin dey to loose thr again?

mayb yu talkin abt bone sha oooo
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by homesteady(m): 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
Is this why he is always gyming? So that he can handle someone like this properly? grin

HML tho'. She must be a very good person to end up marrying former Mr Nigeria, when there are far more hotter girls out there.
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by missterious(f): 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
safarigirl:
lol...azzin, very fat. Even Toolz was not this fat at her wedding. Let us hope it is not cholesterol fat, maybe she's just big-boned

You are such a mean bit.ch. And I'm replying only you because I used to follow you here and I never knew you were this way. Like wtf. It's her wedding day, be happy for her or keep shut.

15 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Thatnawtichick(f): 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
Seriously her choice of wedding gown is bad....She's not ugly though but this gown made her shapeless

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by chibuthanks: 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ihatepork:

I-pig drone machine spotted grin grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6371494_screenshot2017120300544211_jpegf547c90bb1a692309d12337883d20253

Shut up there u arrogant and foolish tribe frm d South West

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by somegirl1: 11:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
safarigirl:
oh please!

Yomi casual and his wife looked perfect on their wedding day.

These ones don't even look half as good. For one thing, Yomi's wife is better looking by a mile even as she has a child

Yomi's Casual's wife is Igbo FYI.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by mofedamijo(m): 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
Some pple re saying she is fat,toke makinwa wey slim never divorce,tonto dikey wey slim never divorce,i can count 20 Nollywood slim ladies who re not married n some re divorced,i dont care if my wife is her size,as long as we live in peace n have a happy home am game,what is the point having a slim lady that might probably give u sleepless nights....mtcheeeewwww

8 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 11:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
missterious:

You are such a mean bit.ch. And I'm replying only you because I used to follow you here and I never knew you were this way. Like wtf. It's her wedding day, be happy for her or keep shut.
OK

My data, my opinion. The lady is fat, is she not? Okay, sorry, she's 'thick'....Fat is a term used to describe body size just like saying "I'm skinny" or "Uche Jombo is short", not an insult. The sooner you oversensitive people get that, the better.

You need to wash your mouth, too many curse words from such a proper 'lady'

It's her wedding day and so what? Like saying nobody should say Abacha is corrupt because he's dead.

I should keep shut because you were following me? undecided.....

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
missterious:

SMH for Safarigirl
To think I used to hold her in high esteem on NL.
My respect for her just flunked.
I really don't get the point of this level of hatred she's actually showing.

It's THEIR wedding, not hers.
If you can't be happy for them, then just waka pass.

Must everyone be slim?? ?

8 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
mofedamijo:
Some pple re saying she is fat,toke makinwa wey slim never divorce,tonto dikey wey slim never divorce,i can count 20 Nollywood slim ladies who re not married n some re divorced,i dont care if my wife is her size,as long as we live in peace n have a happy home am game,what is the point having a slim lady that might probably give u sleepless nights....mtcheeeewwww
and who told you this one will not divorce? You can see into the future?

Princess is fat, she got divorced. Adesuwa is slim and she is married, you see the sense in your logic? undecided

PS: Tonto is not slim

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by slurity1: 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
I will be very happy if yoruba couples can learn to look this good during their weddings.
And who care about your happiness? glorifying borrowed culture. Remain unhappy I beg you

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
Chi59:

SMH for Safarigirl
To think I used to hold her in high esteem on NL.
My respect for her just flunked.
I really don't get the point of this level of hatred she's actually showing.

It's THEIR wedding, not hers.
If you can't be happy for them, then just waka pass.

Must everyone be slim?? ?
if you cannot understand me, you sef waka pass. Must everybody say what you want to hear? undecided

Where do you people get off thinking you can dictate to anyone on what to say?

Even the people I follow, I don't judge them on whatever they post and I don't even care about it.

None of you know me on this forum, anyway, you know safarigirl...you don't know the person behind her undecided
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by kolaranking1(m): 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
She fat like indiscipline
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by mofedamijo(m): 12:00am On Dec 17, 2017
safarigirl:
and who told you this one will not divorce? You can see into the future?

Princess is fat, she got divorced. Adesuwa is slim and she is married, you see the sense in your logic? undecided

PS: Tonto is not slim
Ur brain is feeling sleepy...u must b a dull fellow,my point here is simple,size doesn’t guarantee a happy home,thats my point,mtcheewww u better go n sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 12:04am On Dec 17, 2017
homesteady:
Is this why he is always gyming? So that he can handle someone like this properly? grin

HML tho'. She must be a very good person to end up marrying former Mr Nigeria, when there are far more hotter girls out there.
not everyone is into the world's perception of a hot girl.

She's hot to him just like Adesuwa is hot to Banky, but many other men would think her too skinny.

Besides, he could be sapiosexual.

The lady isn't bad looking, I don't like that she's fat because nobody in my family likes fat people anyway, my dad thinks it's a disease grin....but aside that, she carry front and back and she looks decent.

Kenneth himself is not that fine facially grin
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 17, 2017
safarigirl:
if you cannot understand me, you sef waka pass. Must everybody say what you want to hear? undecided

Where do you people get off thinking you can dictate to anyone on what to say?

Even the people I follow, I don't judge them on whatever they post and I don't even care about it.

None of you know me on this forum, anyway, you know safarigirl...you don't know the person behind her undecided

Words reveal, to a large extent the personality of the speaker /writer.

You just hated on someone's looks. You literally body shamed another person, yet you claim it doesn't depict who you really are?

Pleaseeeeee.

Stop the hate.
Everyone can not be slim.

What you do will come back to you.

Remember, the internet never forgets.

9 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 12:08am On Dec 17, 2017
mofedamijo:

Ur brain is feeling sleepy...u must b a dull fellow,my point here is simple,size doesn’t guarantee a happy home,thats my point,mtcheewww u better go n sleep.
you resort to insults when your brain cannot come up with a superior arguement, I think it's you with a sleepy brain here

Your logic is wrong and I just sent it back to you in reverse, I did not question your point, I questioned the logic used to make the point. Come up with something smarter next time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) / Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos / Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.